Spiritual Attack?

sagittariussoul

Hey guys, so the weirdest thing happened to me just seconds ago whilst I was cleaning, i sort of fell onto the floor (In very slow motion) and ended up lying there for a few moments, like a weight was holding me down. So i was just wondering if this was some kind of spiritual attack? It certainly didn't seem ordinary to me, or in anyway ordinary for me to behave as such. I'm in perfect health, so to speak. But it was as though something took hold of me.. Not sure what kind of chart to attach here either but i'll try with transits to see if that helps. Hopefully this kind of thing is covered on here as well? Thanks. I'm just pretty weirded out by this.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_elizabeth_20171024.69884.8434.jpg
    astro_24gw_elizabeth_20171024.69884.8434.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 24

rainbows

Hey guys, so the weirdest thing happened to me just seconds ago whilst I was cleaning, i sort of fell onto the floor (In very slow motion) and ended up lying there for a few moments, like a weight was holding me down. So i was just wondering if this was some kind of spiritual attack? It certainly didn't seem ordinary to me, or in anyway ordinary for me to behave as such. I'm in perfect health, so to speak. But it was as though something took hold of me.. Not sure what kind of chart to attach here either but i'll try with transits to see if that helps. Hopefully this kind of thing is covered on here as well? Thanks. I'm just pretty weirded out by this.

Have you tried to do an energy clearing on your home and calling in angels or guides to protect you and your home and telling any energies not of the light to leave? I've never had this in particular happen but I was getting strong waves of energy whenever my ex was upset and this is something I talked to him about many times in our relationship when we were together and I'd keep getting them and know what he was thinking or feeling especially when it was overwhelming to him (bad or good...usually bad.) I did an energy clearing/cord cutting to make it stop and not even a minute later I was on the floor getting horrible waves of energy from him...it stopped when I contacted him...I guess his family was in trouble and he was scared (hurricane area) but still...sometimes clearing or cleaning a space(can have that effect if you don't get to the actual root of it)-everything we do in the physical world has a spiritual implication. Just a suggestion but also definitely see a doctor! :)

Last edited:

aquarius7000

That makes a lot of sense.

With some people, depending on how 'sensitive' one is, one has a telepathic connection. For instance, you think of someone and they call you.

With me it happens that a thought crosses my mind and it translates into action. For instance, I will think on particular day, oh, I haven't had Thai food in weeks and that very day, a colleague will suggest that we should try a Thai restaurant out. Sounds a bit bizarre, but happens quite often. So, I can understand you sort of sensing that your ex partner wasn't doing well.

Have you tried to do an energy clearing on your home and calling in angels or guides to protect you and your home and telling any energies not of the light to leave? I've never had this in particular happen but I was getting strong waves of energy whenever my ex was upset and this is something I talked to him about many times in our relationship when we were together and I'd keep getting them and know what he was thinking or feeling especially when it was overwhelming to him (bad or good...usually bad.) I did an energy clearing/cord cutting to make it stop and not even a minute later I was on the floor getting horrible waves of energy from him...it stopped when I contacted him...I guess his family was in trouble and he was scared (hurricane area) but still...sometimes clearing or cleaning a space(can have that effect if you don't get to the actual root of it)-everything we do in the physical world has a spiritual implication. Just a suggestion but also definitely see a doctor! :)

rahu

Banned

hi sagittariussoul
just remember that the astral plane can be used by disembodied souls or living souls .be sensitive to the people you relate to as unconscious or conscious energies can focus on you.if you feel these energies around you simply crossing your arms over you chest has a protective affect .
rahu

waybread

No, of course not. But with your 8th house focus, you have a deep interest in the occult and are inclined to see things in these terms.

Frisiangal

This is purely speculative, yet I am inclined to believe that 'events' occur and in a manner according to Sun sign. Virgo is Earth ....i.e. physical manifestation.... so there could be a logical reason for the 'experience'.
Also, astrologers do have a habit of attempting to find anything celestial occuring at the time that could fit the event.:smile:

You made a transit chart for the day that was set for midnight, whilst your post about 'seconds ago' would intimate the event occured shortly before writing. Transiting Moon covers approx. 1 degree every 2 hours. Approx. 19+ hours from midnight would mean it would have transitied at least 9-9½ degrees from midnight.
Midnight position = approx 18* Sag. in 12th house. Add 9+* = 27+*Sag. = Ascendant degree.
It would have conjoined tr. Saturn earlier.
The interesting part, however, is that it was almost exact degree conjunct tr. MEAN Black Moon Lilith on 28* conjunct Asc.
The term 'coming all over funny' is often indicative of momentary blackouts!!
But why? Logically, bending or jerky movement can cause 'blood rushing to the head'.
(Bear with me:smile:).

Ascendant deals with physical constitution. Its ruler Jupiter has by transit just entered Scorpio (conjoint tr.Sun). It is applying towards a square aspect with an UNASPECTED natal Venus in Leo. Venus rules chart's 4th (un-subconscious?) and 5th houses, as well as 9th house (Libra) that, from the medical astrology viewpoint has strong associations with health rather than 6th house sickness.

By coincidence, transiting Venus cojoined natal Mars, opening its conjunction with natal Jupiter, whilst tr. Neptune has been in an inconjunct/quincunx aspect (strain) for quite a while.

The Libra connection would make one think in terms of renal or hormone imbalance.
Mars-Jupiter are associated with the blood; with Neptune an iron deficiency, anaemia. Neptune in Capricorn = immune system (a generational complaint?).
An unaspected natal Venus in a fixed sign could be suggestive of sweetness, often an overindulgence (Jupiter) replacement for any issues regarding love and affection.
Any comatose (faint, 'feeling funny') situation could be a first warning signal (spiritual or otherwise)of a physical complaint involving the Libra-ruled areas of the physical body.

Don't take such incidents lightly if there is no apparent (Virgo hypochondriac?:wink:) reason for their occurance. A physical check up might be worth while.

A secondary progressed with solar arc direction to natal chart could provide more information.

Last edited: