Is he a bad friend? Please help

obscuredemerald

http://www.astrowin.org/online_calcs_db/scripts/downloads/2bf3a515e168df48e803a64acaa6b65f.png

I'm the moon ...he's jupiter. ..we are both conjunct in the 4th house. As this is the house of endings, with jupiter in retrograde and the moon due to go void of course, does that mean yes to the question?

Using 7th house...he is a closer friend.... possibly a fated friend. Based on synastry, Our friendship is karmic.

IleneK

Premium Member
If he is your friend, as you identify him in your question,, even a very good friend, then he is signified by the ruler of the 11th place/sign, Mars.
If he is more than a friend, he would be signified by ruler of the 7th place/sign, Saturn.
[I do not see how he is Jupiter.]

Interestingly, as a friend, he/Mars is in the 5th sign/place of more casual, romantic, not serious relationship. So that may be good information for you. The reception fits, because you are unhappy, dismayed with him, hence the question you raise. And the reception confirms this: He/Mars, strong in his own dignity, so doing his own thing, and also in the sign of your/Moon's fall.

So you are very unhappy, perhaps exaggerately so. I suspect that he may have told you how things were going to be between you and you are not pleased with it? But to answer the the question, Moon and Mars do not apply to an aspect, so I take the answer to be no. He is not a bad friend. Since the aspect perfected about 8 degrees ago, it makes me think this may be a closed issue.

The same goes if he is signified by Saturn in that the aspect between it and the Moon is also past. So again, I see this also as a no, he is not a bad friend, and with less drama, since there is no significant reception between Moon and Saturn.

Moon is not void of course, as it is about to meet Jupiter. I do see endings though, as you mention Moon in the 4th.

obscuredemerald

No...we haven't had that talk because I like our friendship for what it is. I just didn't see how to read it from the 11th. I'm still new. I'm going to try to figure that out more from what you said so that I have another way of reading these.

I wonder if I was in the house of endings because I'm always on "red alert" to leave or end friendships out of fear. But I'm also taking a break from social media and in general to clear my head and work through my nervousness. We may not see each other for a bit moreso possibly due to that and maybe that will change things. Who knows?

Last edited: