Transit Jupiter

beginner

What are your views regarding this transits Jupiter trine Natal 7th ruler from 7th house?

What you think? what event it can cause?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 24

Krewster

I'm guessing most members have mixed results from expecting Jup transits to recognizably manifest.

Hard to say more without the natal birth data.

venuschild

Banned
animals-fish-fishing-swallowing_the_bait-suicide-taking_the_bait-scr0137_low.jpg

It always helps to put forth input, shows you are studying, very diligent, a serious astrological scholar who lusts for knowledge and is generous to give their own opinions from worthy research and study rather than seeking with no little input!

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

There are plenty Hitch-Hiking, and begging for..............., yet there are many loved who give a great analysis on their project and thread, and they possibly get more bites, or replies that are most worthy!

What does a trine mean?

William Ramesey, William F. Lilly, and Henry Coley called it '..the Perfect Love aspect..'. latter it evolved into what writers since call '..Harmonious..'!

What realm of life does our 7th house rule?

Jupiter by past worthy writers is called the "Greater Benefic"!

And Trines are said to be aspects by contemporaries that:

'...fall into one's lap providing the nativity puts forth some effort...or the opportunity slips a way like a missed ship we should have boarded..'!

Last edited:

Krewster

Yes, I wanted the birth chart to check what other transiting aspects T Jup might make while it is also trining your New Moon...

but nothing super significant in that department...

and so the original impression about your question remains (the transiting influence will only last a few days)...

If you reach for awareness of the influence, you will feel happy w/out a cause in your environment.

and then it will pass.

beginner

Transit jupiter is in trine aspect with Natal 7th ruler sun,will it cause some partnership?

I have posted chart in tropical time zone, if you want to see the chart in sideral time zone than do let me know.

Yes, I wanted the birth chart to check what other transiting aspects T Jup might make while it is also trining your New Moon...

but nothing super significant in that department...

and so the original impression about your question remains (the transiting influence will only last a few days)...

If you reach for awareness of the influence, you will feel happy w/out a cause in your environment.

and then it will pass.

sethi

hello beginner

sorry i think that it has been at least 5-6 months when I last opened this forum.
my mail box was full and yours was the last mail which I got and which I have just now read.

The answer to your first question is yes.

The answer to your second question is that I haven't as yet seen your horoscope. Maybe I will check it up in 2-3 days time (no promises) and then I will let you know.

Okay

beginner

Glad to hear "Yes" for question 1.

And when u get some spare time, kindly give me ur feedback regarding second question as well as this will help me in taking decision.

hello beginner

sorry i think that it has been at least 5-6 months when I last opened this forum.
my mail box was full and yours was the last mail which I got and which I have just now read.

The answer to your first question is yes.

The answer to your second question is that I haven't as yet seen your horoscope. Maybe I will check it up in 2-3 days time (no promises) and then I will let you know.

Okay

Last edited:

ukdesifem

What happened on your last Jupiter Return?

Similar things tend to happen, it's a cycle based on your natal Jupiter position.

sethi

Glad to hear "Yes" for question 1.

And when u get some spare time, kindly give me ur feedback regarding second question as well as this will help me in taking decision.

Whats your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth?
answer will come if you will post your natal chart without progressions etc just your plain natal chart

beginner

Thanks

Natal chart is attached using Whole Sign, Equal Houses and Placidus.
You can use any chart whichever is preferred by u.

I have sent u birth details in ur visitor's message box

Whats your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth?
answer will come if you will post your natal chart without progressions etc just your plain natal chart

Attachments

• equal.jpg
    equal.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 20
  • placidus.jpg
    placidus.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 18
  • whole sign.jpg
    whole sign.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
IMO, planets don't cause events. They are signposts to potential circumstances. Ivy Goldstein Jacobson, Henry Weingarten, Charles Carter and other greats of astrology in this and the last century affirmed that one transit is not enough to signify an event.

As IVY once said: See it once: maybe; see it twice, possibly; see it thrice, probably; see it four times, certainty.

This means whatever meaning you ascribe to the transit, you must see the same kind of event in a solar return or lunar return or planetary return or any of the three kinds of progressions, or Solar Arc Directions.

Now if your event is simply an emotional or mental upset, Noel Tyl has shown consistently that one transit is all that is necessary.

For me, I would go further in having to know the power and friction of the the planets involved. Also, and I didn't check your chart, but the transiting planet must have a ptolemaic aspect relationship in you natal chart for it to have ANY effect in a transit, progressed, or directed chart.

I'm sure you wanted a simple silver bullet answer to your question, but real astrology is a subset of complexity/chaos theory, and there are no silver bullets in real astrology.