will get the job?

scorpittarian

ummm.,....im trying out career related horary for the first time so i really have no idea how to go about it. :sad: ..... my question's if i would get a job as an economist in the UN?.............:unsure: ...

my significators are mars and moon.
The job must b 10th house matter? iif yes, then it's saturn in the 7th ummmm.....mars is moving out of a square away from saturn?....wt does all this mean? like could someone help me reach an answer.....

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_eeee.52608.13996.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_eeee.52608.13996.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 28

Neptune Rising

Have you been for an interview yet, or is it a speculation of a future prospect? Both significators are cardinal, they have recently squared each other. Saturn, the job, is in the house of the other (7th). Saturn is also in the domain of the other. Perhaps now is not the right time to get this job as it seems to be with the competition. Moon square Mercury by positive mutual reception, and Moon trines Mars. I'd say its possible to get this job.

Culpeper

Premium Member
One of your significators is the the Moon, but the Moon is fallen and in Via Combusta. This is not good. Your main significator is Mars and the significator of the job is Saturn. They are separating, and the square aspect is not favorable either. The answer to your question is no.