lost money

scorpittarian

a small amount has gone missing from the house. my mom says she kept it in the cupboard.

horary : where's my mom's money? will she recover it?

saturn in 7th = stricture against judgement.
moon conjunct north node = -ve testimony or fate at work.

asc : 4 deg pisces. i've neptune rising natally. so it describes the querent(me) quiet well. chart radical ?

my mom's significator : jupiter.
money : saturn.

jupiter separating opp saturn = she's separating from the money.
but jupiter applying conj saturn antiscia = ??

any further insight..?:confused:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_money_hr_59579_27312.jpg
    astro_2gw_06_money_hr_59579_27312.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 18

fensi88

Yes, your Mom is Ju, her money is Sa. We see Moon will opose POF, and Sa is in angular house, that are testimonies that money will be found! Ruler in angular house means the the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find.
Ruler in moveable (cardinal) signs show high places, upper rooms... Look at places where there is a lot of movement or change. It is among other things, where you have a lot of your materials. Tell her to look in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, near luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), jewelry box or make-up box, top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where she may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among her partner’s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies. Ruler is in her 10th house so she has to look at hallway, dining room or place of business; near the house foundation, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.

Direction: West
Near colour: black

POF is in Can in her 7 house. Ruler in 7 house means partner maybe the one who will find it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at patio or porch or the partner's room, office or place of business in home. Can means to look in room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, areas where fishing equipment is kept, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored, at places near a sink, pump or plumbing.

Direction: North by West
Near colour:white, silver