Is my cat close to home?

Ukpoohbear

Is my cat close to home? She ran away yesterday. We don't know how or where, as the entire house is screened. We looked everywhere and couldn't find it. We have no clue where she might be.

Cat is Venus in fall and in a fire sign. Lilly writes that if the ruler of the 6th house is in a fire sign, it shows that the animal is “under fetters and locks” (Lilly, ibid., p. 324)

Cat is not far away because you as Jupiter is not far away from
Venus and Cat is in 12th of 6th, so just hidden from view.

Moon translates light from Sun, the life giver, to Jupiter, you.

It will happen in 10 units, weeks or days.

Ukpoohbear

I wrote error, you will see cat in 5 units, not 10.

Not a lot you can do, just put food out, call his name. Maybe even send thoughts to him. All looks fine though.

dr. farr

Using my methods and whole sign houses;
-pet cat = 6th house = Taurus = venus
-cats home = 4th from 6th = Leo = sun
-Venus flows toward sun = +testimony for return home
-dragons head in cat’s house = + testimony for cat’s well being
Answer; yes cat will return home soon.

ElenaJ

Interesting replies.
Finding missing animals is not easy chart reading. A couple of queries, for my own curiosity.
Venus, the cat, is close to Chiron. Could this indicate it is maybe frightened, or what?
The 4th from the 6th, the cat's home, has the cusp at the very end of cancer, which is moon. Is this signifiant that it is about to change signs?
Moon moves from a trine to sun (cat's own home) to a trine with pluto, co-ruler of the cat's 6th house. Could it have met up with another cat?
Moon had opposed Neptune, on the cusp of the cat's 12th house, did it just get lost?.
Finally, the cat, Venus, is almost exactly trine the ascendent (querent), could that also indicate it's return to the owner?
Thank you.
Hopefully it will return quickly and safely.
When we care about our pets it's always worrisome not knowing if they are ok, until they return to us.