Which is the right way?

knowledge

Hi,

I have a chart. The question is about the qurent's father's 2nd elder brother's 1st son.

The quarent's uncle has been worried if his son has some mental issues because he had a hit on his head as he fell off from a height when he was eight (Now he is at his late 30s). Gradually at some point at his teenage he has stopped making friends and started to isolate and have mood swings. So the father is worried if the accident would have affected him. He is still looking for to get some medical help.

So the quarent has asked a question, does her uncle's son really has some issues with his meantal health or he is like this because of his natal settings.

Should we look at the person in question from the 3rd house as he is her cousin or from the 11th which is 5th from the 6th house as uncle's son.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_med_pi_hr.72120.53869.jpg
    astro_2gw_med_pi_hr.72120.53869.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi,

I have a chart. The question is about the qurent's father's 2nd elder brother's 1st son.

The quarent's uncle has been worried if his son has some mental issues because he had a hit on his head as he fell off from a height when he was eight (Now he is at his late 30s). Gradually at some point at his teenage he has stopped making friends and started to isolate and have mood swings. So the father is worried if the accident would have affected him. He is still looking for to get some medical help.

So the quarent has asked a question, does her uncle's son really has some issues with his meantal health or he is like this because of his natal settings.

Should we look at the person in question from the 3rd house as he is her cousin or from the 11th which is 5th from the 6th house as uncle's son.

I would use both methods, the 3rd as relatives like cousins and also the derived house for the cousin. See what tells the most?
Also, just a note: the 5th from the 6th is the 10th rather than the 11th.

knowledge

If i take the 3rd as the cousin which is the Saturn then his 6th house is ruled by mercury.

At the same time, if choose to take the cousin as the 10th lord mercury then his 6th will be saturn.

Both sat-merc applies a square does it means it's a yes, he has some mental issues? As mercury rules ones Intelligence or their mental strength.

I am looking as this as reference,

The 5th house is the abode of playfulness and optimism. If an air sign such as Gemini or Aquarius oppresses the house, it can lead to mental disorder or irrationality. A woeful 5th house leads a person to an unwell emotional state.

The slow planet Saturn is also one of the Karakas for depression and anxiety. In a Kundli, when Saturn is in the Ascendant along with Mars in the 5th house or 7th House or 9th House, it induces psychical disorders.

He has lord of aqua i.e uranus in his 6th along with mercury.

Last edited: