Are those with a Moon in Cancer more sensitive to hardships?

Ness22

Hi,

So, I know that the Moon in Cancer is supposed to be dignified and in its domicile position, but I was reading about celebrities with this aspect in their chart and some of them (some of the most loved people out there also) seem to have died young either from drug addictions or suicide like- Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Heath Ledger, and Mac Miller.
I know this could also come from the rest of their chart, but I was wondering if the negative traits of the Moon in Cancer (extreme sensitivity, moodiness, clinginess, sentimentality, fixation with the past, and tendency towards depression) could've manifested this way in these people? Does having this position make you more vulnerable to life's punches?

Btw nothing against Moon in Cancer (I'm one myself and tend to love-hate it) and this seems to be a part of the chart for a lot of other admirable and successful people as well who managed to stay on the healthier side. (Franklin Roosevelt, Newton, Micheal Schumacher, Drew Barrymore, Taylor Swift, Prince William, Kate Middleton, Kris Jenner, Emily Blunt, Shakira are a few)

Forgotten Warrior

Hi,

So, I know that the Moon in Cancer is supposed to be dignified and in its domicile position, but I was reading about celebrities with this aspect in their chart and some of them (some of the most loved people out there also) seem to have died young either from drug addictions or suicide like- Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Heath Ledger, and Mac Miller.
I know this could also come from the rest of their chart, but I was wondering if the negative traits of the Moon in Cancer (extreme sensitivity, moodiness, clinginess, sentimentality, fixation with the past, and tendency towards depression) could've manifested this way in these people? Does having this position make you more vulnerable to life's punches?

Btw nothing against Moon in Cancer (I'm one myself and tend to love-hate it) and this seems to be a part of the chart for a lot of other admirable and successful people as well who managed to stay on the healthier side. (Franklin Roosevelt, Newton, Micheal Schumacher, Drew Barrymore, Taylor Swift, Prince William, Kate Middleton, Kris Jenner, Emily Blunt, Shakira are a few)

I know this is old, but I think I can answer.
I'm a Cancer Moon myself, and I'm highly moody,clingy, tend to be depressive,sensitive over almost anything...And I love-hate it too...
I always get punches from life because of me being naive, but I learned how to hide my suffering from the public eyes.
If you have many water placements in your chart, the negative traits will tend to emphasize.(not all the time,fortunately)
I would say that those on the healthier side either had their sensitive times and learned how use it positively and/or how to control their emotions.Or their chart is highly fire or air...