Synastry Compability

UnluckyGirl

Hello!
I would like some help with this synastry please..
My problem is I can't see the forest for the trees..

I'll start with addressing my natals chart's problems.. then his and then the synastry..
I met this guy online some years ago..
Unfortunately I had too many problems (and I still am) all these years so I wasn't able to go on a date with him..
I can not forget about him though.. the weird thing is he can not forget about me too.
He thinks more than I do that it is fate for us to be together (to be honest there were too many coincidences that "brought" us in touch)
What I am asking is if this relationship could be a longlasting one or not.. Is it worth it trying to go on a date with him? (when I'll be able to) or I'll end up heartbroken?

I consider my natal chart quite problematic generally but I'll focus on aspects related to love/intimacy

• Uranus opposition Sun, Uranus conjuct 7th H cusp:

- I need my space so if it was to live under the same roof with someone else I would need us to sleep in separate rooms..
- I don't like being too close with someone (physically)
- When I like someone I can chat with him 24/7 but phone/video calls make me suffocate..
- After dating with someone I like too much I feel like I'll be able to date him again if some days or even better a 2-week period has passed since our previous date..

It is not because I feel quickly bored though..
On the contrary it's because it feels like an overdose and I need time because otherwise I feel like I'll die because of my emotions' intensity..

• South Node in 1st House
- Intensifies everything said above x10..
North Node in 7th H makes me feel so awkward, (platonic relationships are the only kind of relationship I had till now)

• Pluto in 5th H square Venus and Mars
- Very intense emotions to the point of suffering instead of feeling happy when I am in love..
Also I am too suspicious and jealous

• Capricorn 7th H cusp..
Relationships feel like a burden because they do need a lot of work.. especially for someone like me..

• Aqua Saturn (ruler of 7th H) in 8th H
- Intensifies both aspects mentioned above..
Too suspicious and dislike being too close with someone (physically)

• Moon in Pisces (Chart Ruler) ruled by Neptune in 7th H (conjunct 7th H cusp)
- Fortunately I don't like weak/problematic people that need to be "saved".. I also do not tend to see others through rose colored glasses.. But till 21 years old I idealised relationships per se.. I thought that if 2 people fell in love with each other it would be enough to live happy together.. Like everything would magically work because of love..
This aspect supports so well all the ones mentioned above.. because it makes me feel happy and satisfied being in a platonic relationship ..

• Moon itself being in 9th H
-Easily bored without spiritual stimulation..

I think there is nothing good about my chart especially when it comes to love/intimacy..
Do you see anything else I am maybe missing about it?

Now to his natal chart..

• Moon in Leo square Mars in Scorpio..
I've read so much about it
It is true that he speaks quicker than he thinks when he is angry/defensive.. Unfortunately I do not have any info about his parents' behavior..
But to be quite honest he doesn't seem like a person that can not control his emotions and actions..
This aspect worries me about promiscuity

• Venus in Capricorn conjunct Saturn
Again I am worried about promiscuity..
I've read about this that the person does not feel worthy of love.. He may choose safety over love..
Find validation through sex..

• Venus conjuct Neptune
Guess what I am worried about again... Tadaaa...!
Promiscuity again of course!
I've read that people with this aspect tend to fall in love with more than one person at the same time..

* I personally feel that Saturn is the opposite of Neptune and not Moon..
So Venus being in conjunction with both of these may be a good thing in the end..
Because Neptune softens harsh realistic Saturn and Saturn helps Neptune by not letting it get lost in its fantasy world more than it should..

• Moon square Mars, Aqua ASC
and Venus, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune all in 11th H which is ruled by Aqua..
Well all these aspect make him too aquarious I think.. So he needs freedom which leaves me wandering if he is even able to have a stable longlasting relationship..

So I see that we both are idealistic people and value our freedom..

Now onto our Synastry chart..

• His Moon is opposed by my Saturn (0 orbs)
This maybe the reason he told me that he feels rejected by me.. I suspect that this is the reason that he doesn't show that Moon square Mars to me.. Maybe my Saturn blocks him..

• My Saturn square his Mars (4-5 orbs)
I think this is mentioned multiple times as one of the worst possible aspects to have in synastry.. I don't know if the orbs are considered tight or not for this one..

• Moon inconjuction Moon.. (0 orbs)
I do not like this aspect but I can not understand if it's too serious or not..

• His Venus conjunct Uranus (0 orbs)
We met through internet and although this aspect often means love at first sight.. it ends as suddenly as it begins.. So it is definately not a plus for stability..

• My natal Sun opposite his N. Neptune..
Ok this is an aspect I have natally but makes me wander about him idealizing me and then being dissapointed.. or even worse him deceiving me..

• His natal Saturn opposite both my ASC and Sun..
I can not understand how this may play out but I do not like it because both my natal Sun and ASC are natally opposed by Uranus.. So his Saturn opposing them sounds really bad.. But I do not know in what way could this affect me

• His Sun square my Moon
Although both in water signs they form a suqare..

• His ASC in my 8th H
I could find nothing about it I just mention it in the negative ones because someone once tole me that he would run away from someone whose ASC falls in her 8th H.. Sadly I didn't get her to explain why she considered thisbsuch a bad placement..

*** I am wandering if these Uranus-Neptune aspects are actually good for us because of our Uranus/Aqua and Neptune influenced natal charts..

Some aspects I consider to be positive:

• Sun (me) conjuct Jupiter (him) 0 orbs
I do kot know why it isbconsidered this good though

• Both our Suns in aspwct with our Venus..

• His Mars trine my Moon

• His South Node conjuct my Mars

• His North Node conjuct my Venus

• My Venus, Mars and Jupiter conjunct/in his 7th H

• Both activating each other's 5th H

• Most of our Mercuries' aspects

What Is your opinion about this synastry?
Did I miss something?
Could you help me understand better please?

Below are the charts

My Natal Chart:

fz6pdt.jpg

His Natal Chart:

2myw9yq.jpg

Synastry Chart:

140jlkw.jpg

Synastry Aspects:

jq59pk.jpg