Getting married soon?

Sofiamiddle

Ok so yesterday my bf proposed and obviously I said yes I wanted to say this sooner but it’s all good. I know I have said I will not post more synastry or composite charts for interpretations and such. Im still marrying this man even if our charts say no but anyways maybe you guys can help me in what is good about the charts and what might we need to work on that would be really helpful! :biggrin:

I also added the Davidson this time it’s the last one

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You already know in your heart, no need to ask anyone, but you're hoping someone will tell you it's ok. A first glance at the synastry and one sees all those predominately red lines, what does that mean, Sofiamiddle? The aspects are not particularly strong between the sun/Venus/moon, that would indicate you have similar paths to follow, similar interests, a sense of familiarity, all of which are important in a lifetime partnership where once out of the bed all sorts of conflicts come up and you have to be synchronised to solve them together. Moon on Venus is very nice. Keep your eye on your joyous moon/jupiter opposition sitting on his pluto/saturn opposition, and his moon squaring your mars, these attract but overpower and irritate over time. He has a mars/pluto conjunction which can be volcanic. The mars/saturn conjunction shows you both pulling in different directions. In the composite the moon conjunct NN is compelling, as is the Sun conjunct IC. Venus conjunct pluto is very sexy. Mars in wide conjunction with Neptune shows how you might delude yourselves. Juno opposite Saturn is not very encouraging, Juno is the marriage asteroid. However, you obviously are at a point in life where this relationship is what you need. Have you thought about living together a while before signing a marriage contract?