I’m close to Saturn Mahadasha and I’m scared please help! :(

Sofiamiddle

Is it really bad? What might make it beneficial or malific?

Attachments

• B796AABC-B5CE-4FBE-B80D-64D88F2D18E0.jpg
    B796AABC-B5CE-4FBE-B80D-64D88F2D18E0.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Hi SofiaMiddle,
I look at Western and Vedic astrology. We both have very similar attributes! I started my Saturn Dasa (8th house) in 2006 and I still have a way to go. It has been challenging to say the least but in the process I have found my purpose which feels really good. Before then, I loved the glamorous life (still do - Libra Asc - but I don't prioritize it like I once did) featuring parties and friends and lots of drinking. But, I was a little lost (surrounded by people who didn't have the same spiritual interests or values) and Saturn took me out of it. What I learned most was you become grounded; when you come out on the other side, you will be amazed! You start to feel like the Dalai Lama when you are confronted with pain, delays or restrictions and (after a while) you feel enlightened to be able to conquer anything. It is soul strength training! Lots of exciting things still happen during the Saturn dasa so don't worry. Ariana Grande is about to start hers in November so we will see how she does with it.

After so many years of Saturn, and learning how many others have dealt with it (either with hard transits, Dasas or Shani Sati) I realized I needed to start educating people about remedies. My website is being developed now to launch next month and I'm really excited. Without Saturn, that would have never happened.

Hope this helps :)

Sofiamiddle

Aww thank you so much for that I was just wondering how it would maybe affect me since my Saturn is retrograde and is in Taurus in the 8th house and it has a mutual aspect with mars which is in Aquarius in the 5th house. I am also a libra ascendant like you lol and my moon is in libra as well. Wait doesn’t Ariana’s start in 2041? Just curious :lol: Anyways just wondering would it cause poverty? Or like not having enough money to survive? Does it affect marriage life?

Attachments

• D69985F3-9581-4890-B40F-E54FAE88BBC3.jpg
    D69985F3-9581-4890-B40F-E54FAE88BBC3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Some of your aspects are almost exact to mine (I am moon in Libra as well/Sun and Merc in Aquarius/5th). Money was a big problem for about 3 years but it was mainly because of Shani Sati and Saturn moved through my 2nd house/Scorpio. I think I got a double dose! There are some folks who go through great rises in their Saturn dasas as long as they put in hard work. Having a regular therapist that you like helps if you have a particularly bad day; also I've found that when things feel especially Saturnian, I'll donate clothes that day or clean out something (that I've been putting off). Magically, the feeling goes away and you may see some small rewards.

Sofiamiddle

Ahhh woahh! :lol: do you have any malicious planet aspecting your Saturn? Was your Saturn in Taurus aswell? I have a mutual aspect with Saturn and mars. But like mars is in the 5th house in a neutral sign would that lessen the malific-ness? Lol am I asking too much? :lol:

I thought it would always be 19 years of pain and struggles and that’s not fair (lol typical libra moon) for 19 years?! :crying:
I was also worried if this would affect marriage because the time i get in the Saturn mahadasha it will be the time I’ll probably get married and Im afraid if it causes divorce or something. Delay is fine but divorce is not.

Last edited:

riteshmisra

I m a libra ascendant undergoing ketu mahadasha since 5 yrs and now am in ketu saturn dasha. schit hit the ceiling.:crying:

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Yes, my Saturn is in the 8th house/Taurus opposite Neptune. My partner and I just got a sailboat so you can imagine with that placement, I'm a bit wary! We all have different "points" for each planets (Vedic) so it's impossible for any 2 people to have the same outcome. Although you probably will get married in this phase, it could affect who you encounter as Saturn may represent your partner (shorter, maybe his job keeps him away more than you'd like... or other Saturnian qualities). You have free will.. remember that. Ryan Kurzak on YouTube has some good videos about free will. I did get divorced but it was when my Ketu crossed my natal Saturn and I was in full Shani Sati. And it turned out that it propelled me into the spiritual mindset for which I am very thankful. I am starting to learn about Ketu and its affects that I didn't know about previously.

SMB

Hi SofiaMiddle,
I started my Saturn Dasa (8th house) in 2006 Before then, I loved the glamorous life (still do - Libra Asc - but I don't prioritize it like I once did) featuring parties and friends and lots of drinking. But, I was a little lost (surrounded by people who didn't have the same spiritual interests or values) and Saturn took me out of it.

Even I am feeling this is so true......

My Jupiter Mahadasa(Apr 2002-Apr 2018), even I was idling around a lot....watching lots of movies....playing Computer games :biggrin:

Now, just 4 months into my Saturn Mahadasa....Saturn has snatched all of those....:sick:

Hopefully as you said, Saturn will also show me my true purpose....

watcherofthesouth

Sofiamiddle, I don't suppose you realized that one month into your Saturn/8th dasa you registered for this site :)

You'll start being able to make connections like that and understand the theme of new things you encounter that are 8th house related (real estate, lottery, astrology/occult, other people's money, inheritances)