I told him I was gonna break up with him but his not letting me?

Sofiamiddle

I told him I was gonna break up with him but his not letting me????

Ok so just the other day I told this guy I’m dating that I thought it was better if we just went our separate ways and he literally just laughed in my face saying “I don’t think so”. And than I was like “I’m gonna leave” and he laughed again saying “good luck with that”. Lol. is it because of his Pluto in Scorpio but I have that too. Though he does have Scorpio as his ascendant while mines libra.

I still love him and always will but I just feel like our charts tell us to separate or that there will be a nasty break up later on in our relationship. But I’m not sure if I should. Do you guys know why his not letting me go from our charts?

I didn’t add the houseoverlays because I don’t think there accurate like I think their a few minutes off or so but yeah these are the charts....I’m the horizontal one in the synastry (1st person) while his the margin one the (2nd person).

Attachments

• 860E03ED-E18D-4B89-9431-98B480CB8CD8.jpg
    860E03ED-E18D-4B89-9431-98B480CB8CD8.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 10
  • D2E2268E-9B9F-4517-B22A-F65972A1586D.jpg
    D2E2268E-9B9F-4517-B22A-F65972A1586D.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

From his perspective, obviously you can't be serious if you're basing your relationship on a (limited) understanding of astrology, as opposed to the realities of the relationship. Have you any reason other than astrology to terminate your relationship?

Sofiamiddle

I’m not sure what you mean by that sorry, but I was just wondering what might cause him to not let go through our synastry and composite. I already wrote down what he said to me irl, and that he doesn’t want to break up, he also started to get emotional too. I can’t go into his mind and find out that way so that’s why I’m trying it astrologically even tho it might not be accurate. I was just curious and was wondering if our charts show a break up in the near future or so that’s why, and honestly these charts are the only reason I want to break up even though I love him like I never loved anyone but I feel like it might hurt me in the future because of all the bad squares with Saturn and Chiron conjunct ascendant in the composite and all those other bad aspects that we have in synastry as well. Sorry if that was confusing:biggrin:

Last edited:

katydid

Breaking up with someone, because of Squares in the composite chart, makes no sense.

You say you love him like you never loved anyone before....and yet you dump him because of something you think might happen because of some synastry aspects?

That is a very sad use of Astrology, in my opinion.

Sofiamiddle

I didn’t dump him though not yet that is, and I most likely won’t. But that’s where it gets confusing it’s like I believe astrology but then my heart says something else. I’m just scared I’ll get hurt in the future according to the charts but idk cause someone on here did tell me that “he will leave when his had his fill” and that I’ll be left with a deep void when it ends. They also told me to not make plans for the future so I’m kinda scared yet confused. Our charts just don’t seem right.

Hades055

Hello Sofiamiddle

I will try to be as respectful as possible. It is not my propose to look down on you or to patronize you in any way. I'm sure the other members have tried to express something similar too. As for me, i'm coming from a perspective of wanting to help.

...I was like “I’m gonna leave” and he laughed again saying “good luck with that”. Lol. is it because of his Pluto in Scorpio but I have that too. Though he does have Scorpio as his ascendant while mines libra...

This is a very bad generalization. Our Asc are just one part of the puzzle. There are another 11 houses, 11 signs, 9 planets, Nodes, Asteroids, etc, that can easily flip your initial impression of the Asc. It is a bad exercise of judgment in my opinion to just judge someone by their Asc or Sun sign.

...I still love him and always will but I just feel like our charts tell us to separate or that there will be a nasty break up later on in our relationship. But I’m not sure if I should. Do you guys know why his not letting me go from our charts?...

Here, we go to a very dangerous generalization. Again, wanting to dictate your life because "this or that chart is not as i want it". Astrology is a complement, not the "Absolute". Anybody that takes Astrology as "Absolute" is being short minded in my opinion. I suggest a reassessment of what do you want to do with Astrology. How do you want to study it. This is, in my view, a missed opportunity to study your own reactions and what you are attracting towards you.

PD: I recommend not to get involved with people who won't respect you as a person. If you feel disrespected by him, move away from him.

Sofiamiddle

I understand but someone on here told me that “he will leave when his had his fill” and that I’ll be “left with a deep void when it ends”. They also told me to not make plans for the future according to our charts so that scared me. I’m not sure how you can see that from our charts but oh well. :crying:

Hades055

I understand but someone on here told me that “he will leave when his had his fill” and that I’ll be “left with a deep void when it ends”. They also told me to not make plans for the future according to our charts so that scared me. I’m not sure how you can see that from our charts but oh well. :crying:

Whoever said that, failed in his/her propose of being an Astrologer. I will insist always on not being "Absolute" about Astrology.

I want to make clear once again that I'm not looking to prove superior to you or anything like that. Nor that i hold "the Truth". Far from being my intentions.

Maybe, you can share the charts and we can see what stands out. From the information that you are showing, i cannot make a detailed assessment. I'm willing to help, if you are interested.

Osamenor

Staff member
I was just curious and was wondering if our charts show a break up in the near future or so that’s why
Charts cannot show that. Breaking up is a decision that one or both of you would make. It wasn't set in stone when you were born.
and honestly these charts are the only reason I want to break up
If nothing's going on in the relationship itself that makes you want to break up, you have no reason to break up. Don't worry about the charts. Focus on what's actually happening.

People have good relationships all the time with squares in their personal and synastry charts. In fact, you don't want to have nothing but easy aspects in your synastry. That would mean no spark in the relationship.

The problem here isn't your charts, it's your own insecurity. If you believe some amateur astrologer you only know online over your own personal experience of the relationship, this is not a good time in your life to be turning to astrology. To use astrology, you have to be willing to disbelieve. You have to trust your own assessment of yourself and your relationships before consulting any astrologer, amateur or pro, because astrologers can be wrong. There are so many possible interpretations of any given chart placement, and so many astrologers get wedded to the one or two they know, that you're guaranteed to have people telling you things based on your chart that aren't true for you.

The composite chart doesn't show what your relationship is like to be in. That's synastry. Composite charts show what the relationship creates together. Do you know your boyfriend's complete birth information, including exact time and exact place? For a composite chart to be valid, it has to be cast with the correct birth details of both individuals. If you don't know his time and/or place of birth, you can't know that the Saturn/Chiron conjunction is on the ascendant.

If you do have the correct information, that conjunction probably reflects the insecurity you're bringing into the relationship. That in itself might destroy the relationship, even if he has no intention of leaving. The relationship could create security to work out your insecurity in--another meaning of Saturn is stability and commitment--or it could degenerate into insecurity and sense of isolation, resulting in its demise. But if it does, the reason is your own insecurity, not the chart. Astrology doesn't cause situations or events. It just reflects them.

Last edited:

Sofiamiddle

I do know his real birth data I just don’t know mine accurately by a few minutes and I did check around all the minutes and we still had the Chiron conjunct the ascendant in the composite and Saturn square mercury, Venus, moon, and Neptune. But I understand what you mean. I shouldn’t base everything on astrology but once someone says that by looking at our charts it will end soon it just scares the life out of me. :lol:

Osamenor

Staff member
I do know his real birth data I just don’t know mine accurately by a few minutes and I did check around all the minutes and we still had the Chiron conjunct the ascendant in the composite and Saturn square mercury, Venus, moon, and Neptune.
If it's just a few minutes for you, you've got a close enough composite. But see above about interpreting the composite.

Osamenor

Staff member
That’s true but I just wanted to know what stands out in our charts and where the problems may be.

It's too soon to ask that question. If an actual problem surfaces in the relationship, that's when astrology can be useful at getting to the root of it. If you're not seeing problems in the relationship, it's not helpful to probe your charts for them. Any problem the chart might suggest doesn't necessarily manifest as a problem.

Astrology just shows potential. That's not the same thing as reality. Not every potential shown in the chart can become reality, any more than every sperm cell and egg cell becomes a baby. Reality doesn't have enough time and space to manifest all the potentials.

Furthermore, if your solution to someone telling you something problematic about your relationship is to tell your wonderful boyfriend, who you're not having problems with, that you want to break up, astrology cannot be a useful tool for you. If you were having relationship problems, astrology used correctly could help you resolve them, but not if you're just going to decide to end the relationship at the slightest hint that there might be a problem. If you tried to resolve the problem without breaking up, and decided at that point that the problems were not resolvable in a way that works for you and you wanted to break up, then fair enough, but the problems would have to exist, in reality, not just potential.

unique_astrology

Is this your first serious relationship?

I ask because of your very young age. He might be considered an adult and you a minor depending on laws in whichever country you are in. I am not familiar with the laws in the birth countries of your charts.

Sofiamiddle

We live in Austria right now. We were born in different places since our families travel a lot usually for work related things, but my parents are from Austria his too. Here were able to do anything after the age of 14 so, and my family line has people dating wayyy younger or wayyy older people. My mom and dad are 22 years apart, while my grandparents are 25 years apart. Its insane but its just how it works for us. :lol: