I feel I will have some sort of explosive emotion in some poit. (with chart)

KristyDarling

Dear,All

I feel unbelieable depressive , nervous, irritable :(((

I just look at my chart . The transit is really horrible .*
Now we all have t-pluto square t-uranus .
But I have...
Transit Pluto (in 4th)
-oppose my moon (in 10th)
-square my Sun (in 1st)
Transit Uranus*
-oppose my sun
-square my Moon
And it will be like that till next year.

Plus I'm a Venusion . So I have now the Retrograde effect of theVenus also.

Is anyone can give me some advice for this?

Hurrr... too much emotional stress for now .

0084470c.jpg

Last edited:

retinoid

I don't understand you are about to have a psychological break down because of the transits? Why are you under such stress? If you feel extremely bad and can't see a way out, get an anti depressant which will kind of make things a little easier and you can use that time to try and see things in a different light. We get so stressed out about the future or obsess about the past, that we don't realize the present.

KristyDarling

I just edit that " psychological part " out because can be missunderstood.I didn't feel that I have to use any medication though.

Just want some support from whomever have /had this transit before. How they can recover it.

IleneK

Premium Member
I just edit that " psychological part " out because can be missunderstood.I didn't feel that I have to use any medication though.

Just want some support from whomever have /had this transit before. How they can recover it.

Hi, Kristy.

You have a challenging natal Sun-Moon square. Saturn also conjuncts your Sun and squares your Moon. So you have a tense inner life, a conflict between how you see yourself and what you really need, and with Saturn there, an overcast of depression may manifest itself.

The transits from Uranus and Pluto are going to transform your lifelong expression of this chart signature, breaking up innate emotional patterns and burning away all the dross that surrounds this repressive psychological dynamic to reveal the true gold. Understandably, you will be nervous, both from Uranus' contact, but also, because your Sun and Saturn are in Libra, the quest for balance. And that quest is always moving back and forth between two poles. So Libra itself can be nervous making.

What you are called to do is persevere, observe and learn. Create a container in which to allow the alchemy of this transit to do its work. Let this safe place, whether it is in your mind or really a place that you can go, be one where you can freely express your feelings: the unease, anxiety, sorrow, fear. Your tears are cleansing. The Sun-Moon square evolves over your lifetime and this is a major opportunity to come to understand it and allow it to take a new, more comfortable and meaningful form.

The way you can cope with the uneasy feelings would be to look to the houses in which your Sun and Moon are located. Using the whole sign house system, that would be the 11th house of friendship and friends and the 2nd house of your possessions, including your body and your talents and attributes. So I would seek the comfort and support of a genuine friend and, referring back to retinoid's post, look to all that you have with an intention of appreciating it with a new eye in the moment. I would also look to Mercury's trine to the Moon as an outlet for the tension of the square, whether it is being transited or not. With Mercury in Scorpio in Mercury's 3rd house, thinking, digging into your psyche, and writing your observations about what is happening will be particularly helpful and illuminating for you. It will calm you and allow you to see things more clearly. And talking about it in a productive way will also facilitate the change that these transits are introducing into your life.

With Pluto, in particular, there is only one way out. And that is through. Just take a breath [regularly :) ] and know that, without a doubt, you will feel better and be better as this process continues.

MJ82

What you are called to do is persevere, observe and learn. Create a container in which to allow the alchemy of this transit to do its work. Let this safe place, whether it is in your mind or really a place that you can go, be one where you can freely express your feelings: the unease, anxiety, sorrow, fear. Your tears are cleansing. The Sun-Moon square evolves over your lifetime and this is a major opportunity to come to understand it and allow it to take a new, more comfortable and meaningful form.

The way you can cope with the uneasy feelings would be to look to the houses in which your Sun and Moon are located. Using the whole sign house system, that would be the 11th house of friendship and friends and the 2nd house of your possessions, including your body and your talents and attributes. So I would seek the comfort and support of a genuine friend and, referring back to retinoid's post, look to all that you have with an intention of appreciating it with a new eye in the moment. I would also look to Mercury's trine to the Moon as an outlet for the tension of the square, whether it is being transited or not. With Mercury in Scorpio in Mercury's 3rd house, thinking, digging into your psyche, and writing your observations about what is happening will be particularly helpful and illuminating for you. It will calm you and allow you to see things more clearly. And talking about it in a productive way will also facilitate the change that these transits are introducing into your life.

With Pluto, in particular, there is only one way out. And that is through. Just take a breath [regularly :) ] and know that, without a doubt, you will feel better and be better as this process continues.

This is spot on, and I can really relate Kristy. You must also remember that you are not alone, even when it may feel that way. These transits are breaking down parts of yourself that no longer help you, and it can be painful, but the only way is through, so you need to find outlets for dealing with this, and writing can definitely help. I've been thinking of this lately and have been given the same advice...

But I have...
Transit Pluto (in 4th)
-oppose my moon (in 10th)
-square my Sun (in 1st)
Transit Uranus*
-oppose my sun
-square my Moon

I totally sympathize with you, I currently have T Pluto (in 11th) squaring my moon (in the 8th), semi-squaring my mercury and beginning to square my mars (in the 8th). Also T Uranus is opposite my moon and I just came out of a Saturn transit through my 8th over my stellium there. So I know how you feel :love:

It helps to remember that the anxiety and depression you feel are related to these difficult transits. Talk it out with someone, write, keep a journal, take time alone if need be, and go easy on yourself.

I also have a strong saturn, with sun quincunx saturn in the 8th and saturn conjunct pluto and mars.

You may find this article useful:
http://erinreese.blogspot.com/2011/11/dark-night-of-soul.html?m=1

It's about the difficult and seemingly dark times (and transits) we face at some point in our lives, and I found it comforting and reassuring to read. You CAN get through this, just go easy on yourself hon.

KristyDarling

Thanks so much for the support IleneK and MJ82:smile:
Atleast , I think I must let the Pluto , Uranus rebuild my psyche .

My situation right now is ...

1. The things is... i just have terminated my long-relationship with my best friend :( *we are together for 15 years since sophomores :( *this quite sad but in the same time I feel relieved.
I think we both have a relationship that we counld'nt have a same interest anymore , I couldn't tolerate her attitude anymore .I just end my conversation with her , no more text, phone calls , wassap , social meeting ,etc. . After I did this , I feel bad but in the same time I feel relieved that I don't have to pretend to agree everythings she said just to keep the relationship so smooth ( sounds Libra , Am I? )*

Certainly this is *the help of t- uranus oppose sun .

But this has a consequence , I think I have unpleasant soul transformation , I guess ?
At this period, I also see an old friend, she just deleted almost friends in her facebook ( from 350 *to 30 friends left !)

2.The next step is ...I don't know if I will loose my fiance too? *.My fiancé has also t-Pluto "exact" square his Natal Pluto (in 8th ) . Now is exact 8 degree :) * He is Aquarius Rising - head strong and very strictly in every detail . His 8th House has Uranus and Pluto - very intense 8th. Saturn in 6th - keep him nagging, very criticize every detail in basic life situation.

I can see ,lately, he tend to lost his anger easily *. But I didn't tell him why he feel so intense because I'm so afraid when I talk that he has a horrible transit now , that will make situation worst than it should be .*

We have a relationship almost 5 years, I can't tell completely that I 'm happy with him , there are some point that I (secretly) wish to God that " if we aren't for each other , let us find someone else." But shame on me , I just can't walk away from this relationship by myself, I feel I'm not strong enough to brake any relationship. Actually, I have never be the one who broke up first ( also Libra stuff, must hold on to Love) . *

He also try to live alone , but in the end , it didn't work that way , we still back for each other. I think we have our relationship previously build from stone , we have been through many nature catastrophes together, through the devastate money crisis, etc . Maybe because of this what we've been through make us strong , even though we're not easily happy together , but somethings make us be with each other.

I have no idea , how this transit will impact our relationship ?
Will Uranus and Pluto try to brake us apart? I know that Pluto will tear everything that we don' t need , and re-build again. And I'm still wonder .. Could we have a chance to have an entire family( with Kids, House ) ? *Can we live happily from now on?

3. I tend to worry too much , but should I ?*
Uranus transit in 7th indicate the relationship ,also t- Pluto in 4th indicate the family matters . Both hard aspect to my Natal Sun( in1st) --> Myself , my Health , my male authority figures !*

At this point , All I can say , I just don't really care of myself as much , compare to the most fear of all that I deeply care is " my Male authority figures" - which I have now 2 men that I deeply care .*

Or just take a deep breath (as IleneK, MJ82 mentioned)and live in present ( as Retinoid said), because it doesn't happen (yet?) .

Thank you for reading,

Kitty