Saturn in the 7th

KathrineB

Hello everyone!

This month (May) and also for the June 2012, many astrologers on the youtube say that for Saggies there might be a new love opportunity that comes along, or a reconciliation of the old relationship...I would like to ask you guys if any of that might happen for me?

Especially that lately I have learnt that I currently have Saturn 'traveling' through my 7th house, as well as Neptune transiting my natal Lilith, which also does add to my general feeling well (emotionally)...

I am attaching my natal chart in hope for some clarifications and some opinions! Thank you all!!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_29_moi_hp.7 MOI.gif
    astro_w2gw_29_moi_hp.7 MOI.gif
    47.2 KB · Views: 32

Lin

I must say that I don't see much action in your 7th house till Saturn changes signs in October. None of the planets do much for you....except maybe Venus, after it goes direct. But other than that only Jupiter, which enters Gemini next month, and trines your 7th house cusp, has any effect. Uranus would, if it actually conjuncted your Ascendant this year, but doesn't. However when Uranus does enter your 1st house you will definitely get some 7th house action.

Meanwhile, when Saturn enters Scorpio there's a LOT of activity (this fall). But you also need to be careful not to leap before you LOOK. Be careful. You will be very magnetic at that time and you may tend to get carried away.
LIN

KathrineB

I must say that I don't see much action in your 7th house till Saturn changes signs in October. None of the planets do much for you....except maybe Venus, after it goes direct. But other than that only Jupiter, which enters Gemini next month, and trines your 7th house cusp, has any effect. Uranus would, if it actually conjuncted your Ascendant this year, but doesn't. However when Uranus does enter your 1st house you will definitely get some 7th house action.

Meanwhile, when Saturn enters Scorpio there's a LOT of activity (this fall). But you also need to be careful not to leap before you LOOK. Be careful. You will be very magnetic at that time and you may tend to get carried away.
LIN
Hi there Lin!
Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my chart!!! :)
Ahhh, I was secretly hoping that my ex would return or someone new, breathtaking would come along, but oh well...I do need some peace and quiet these days, so this might work as well!
Thanks so much!

beginner

do u face arguments in relationships?
do u face often changes in life?
Did u have at least one serious relationship failure?
I am also seeing some indications that can cause separation b/w u and ur partner.

KathrineB

do u face arguments in relationships?
do u face often changes in life?
Did u have at least one serious relationship failure?
I am also seeing some indications that can cause separation b/w u and ur partner.

In the past 2 years my whole life basically went upside down, but before that I did not have any major changes...I moved from one city to another a few times in my life, but is not that much is it?...

In terms of relationships yes, it is a disaster! So far I had only one serious relationship which ended quite badly (emotions wise) and yes we argued A LOT, and to be honest sometimes I was too emotional and I started the arguments :(

P.S. Dear Beginner, thank you for your comment also, but please tell me: is there anything I can do (work on myself) to smooth out those indications I have that can cause separation (and which indications are you talking about?)

Last edited:

beginner

P.S. Dear Beginner, thank you for your comment also, but please tell me: is there anything I can do (work on myself) to smooth out those indications I have that can cause separation (and which indications are you talking about?)

currently u r not separated with ur partner, means currently u r living with him?

KathrineB

currently u r not separated with ur partner, means currently u r living with him?
nonono, i am single now, i just meant generally i know i can cause some problems myself and i would like to know how to fix that (if it is possible)... We broke up in January.

beginner

u can cause some problems because u r having mars in 7th and it is also the ruler of ur AC, it also square ur mercury too.

ur 7th ruler is also ill placed.

one thing I want to know, how is ur partner's financial condition?

nonono, i am single now, i just meant generally i know i can cause some problems myself and i would like to know how to fix that (if it is possible)... We broke up in January.

KathrineB

u r cause some problems because u r having mars in 7th and it is also the ruler of ur AC, it also square ur mercury too.

ur 7th ruler is also ill placed.

one thing I want to know, how is ur partner's financial condition?
It is funny you ask this question, I do not know how to answer it, some of my partners (I would not call them partners even, only one, the last one) had more money than me, and some of my 'partners' had less money than me...

beginner

I didn't say partners , I said partner's
I used ' after partner and before s
meaning of partner's financial condition, is = financial condition of ur partner.

lol there might be a communication barrier b/w us :biggrin:

It is funny you ask this question, I do not know how to answer it, some of my partners (I would not call them partners even, only one, the last one) had more money than me, and some of my 'partners' had less money than me...

KathrineB

I didn't say partners , I said partner's

meaning of partner's financial condition is= financial condition of ur partner.

lol there might be a communication barrier b/w us :biggrin:
Oh, sorry, you did not say ex-partner, so I figured you wanted to say 'partners' in general...my bad! :D

ok, so...he comes from not a rich family but he has been establishing his way up the career ladder lately, so now he has some money, he is not rich, but he has more money than me.

beginner

u r post ur chart in vedic section for getting some good remedy (as I am not expert in suggesting remedies) but let me try some:

avoid red and black color, it represent mars and black represent saturn, whenever u wear red and black dress it may make ur mars and saturn more powerful.

I don't know from which country/culture u belong, but if u believes on remedies than donate some eat able thing of red color to some poor one on tuesday, it shall more decrease the power of mars.

also post ur chart in vedic section so u might get some remedial suggestion from "vedic" astrologers.

God bless U

Oh, sorry, you did not say ex-partner, so I figured you wanted to say 'partners' in general...my bad! :D

ok, so...he comes from not a rich family but he has been establishing his way up the career ladder lately, so now he has some money, he is not rich, but he has more money than me.

KathrineB

u r post ur chart in vedic section for getting some good remedy (as I am not expert in suggesting remedies) but let me try some:

avoid red and black color, it represent mars and black represent saturn, whenever u wear red and black dress it may make ur mars and saturn more powerful.

I don't know from which country/culture u belong, but if u believes on remedies than donate some eat able thing of red color to some poor one on tuesday, it shall more decrease the power of mars.

also post ur chart in vedic section so u might get some remedial suggestion from "vedic" astrologers.

God bless U
Alright, thank you very much for your time and your help! I just do not understand one thing: why did you ask about the financial status of my ex???

beginner

because 2nd from 7th is ex-partner money lol I mean partner's money. :biggrin:

it was not looking so good to me, I was having negative thought that there may be some problems with money matter of ur joint resources of u or/and ur ex-partner that's why I was asking about currnet situation.

but that problem may be face after much time so u don't need to worry about that, and my thought regarding finance can also be wrong :) so u don't need to worry about it.

Alright, thank you very much for your time and your help! I just do not understand one thing: why did you ask about the financial status of my ex???

KathrineB

because 2nd from 7th is ex-partner money lol I mean partner's money. :biggrin:

it was not looking so good to me, I was having negative thought that there may be some problems with money matter of ur joint resources of u or/and ur ex-partner that's why I was asking about currnet situation.

but that problem may be face after much time so u don't need to worry about that, and my thought regarding finance can also be wrong :) so u don't need to worry about it.

no, you know what, you are absolutely right!!! When we were together, we both had much much less money (than each one of us has now separately), so in a way we can say that one of the reasons we broke up was the money! (not directly but thats a long story), so whatever you see there is correct! ;-) well...except it is not a current situation cos we broke up, but still!

and thanks again!!! :)

beginner

U r welcome :) and for precautions save some money for the period of time during (T-saturn Conjunct N-venus & N-saturn)

no, you know what, you are absolutely right!!! When we were together, we both had much much less money (than each one of us has now separately), so in a way we can say that one of the reasons we broke up was the money! (not directly but thats a long story), so whatever you see there is correct! ;-) well...except it is not a current situation cos we broke up, but still!

and thanks again!!! :)

Lin

Uranus opposition moon always means (in 2-8) that there will be emotional spending when ina relationship and it has something to do with each person assuming the other will put on the brakes. LOL...this is funny because it happened to my husband and me when we went away together for the first time many years ago.

I assumed he would curb the spending and he assumed I would. No one did and we spend a lot of money...some of which we did not have. I was a bit annoyed because I really thought he was more responsible that he was/is - he has never changed.

HIs Jupiter in Aquarius exactly inconjuncts my Jupiter in Cancer. So guess who always has to be the bad guy about money?? yeah....little me
LIN

KathrineB

Uranus opposition moon always means (in 2-8) that there will be emotional spending when ina relationship and it has something to do with each person assuming the other will put on the brakes. LOL...this is funny because it happened to my husband and me when we went away together for the first time many years ago.

I assumed he would curb the spending and he assumed I would. No one did and we spend a lot of money...some of which we did not have. I was a bit annoyed because I really thought he was more responsible that he was/is - he has never changed.

HIs Jupiter in Aquarius exactly inconjuncts my Jupiter in Cancer. So guess who always has to be the bad guy about money?? yeah....little me
LIN
hahahaha, Yes Lin, I guess I know who the bad guy is! :D

hey, you are very correct with this idea about money, this is what was happening between us yes, although he is better with money then me...me, I could spend it all in a moment! :))) But we did enjoy some good times, yes :) we did not have almost any money, so we were putting some aside, and then we would go and spend it :)

KristyDarling

for Saggies there might be a new love opportunity that comes along, or a reconciliation of the old relationship...I would like to ask you guys if any of that might happen for me?
- Yes , but just beware the relationship during Retrograde Venus , when you met someone during this period ,it could turn -out to be contrarily when the venus start to turn direct. The transit venus now turns retrograde from 15May till end of July ,it turns direct . You could have changed in this Rx period in Relationship , Money issues , etc ruled by venus.

- From your chart , you have Sun in 25 degree Saggi. which def. opposed to the transit Rx Venus in Gemini in 2X degrees indicate the Love/Relationship/pleasure/money that challanged you. Plus your 7th Ruler is also Venus , this could play an important role in your relationship in some way.

Till the venus retrograde near to 10 degrees Gemini ,it will also opposed your Urenus in8th which related to others money, love,sex,trasform issue.

http://aartiana.wordpress.com/2012/05/11/venus-retrograde-in-gemini-from-may-15-june-27-2012/
http://darkstarastrology.com/venus-retrograde/

I currently have Saturn 'traveling' through my 7th house, as well as Neptune transiting my natal Lilith, which also does add to my general feeling well (emotionally)...

Hiere is Saturn transit in 7th
http://www.cafeastrology.com/saturntransitinghouses.html

Neptune is now 3 degree Pisces , it's square your Natal Moon (4 degree Gemini) , stimulated by Rx t-Venus in Gemini ... Ofcourse , it's may stirr your emotional in some way.

Just be patient and hang-in there , I 'm also has this Rx effect too!
Wait till end of July ! The situation /emotional should be better!

Best,
Kitty

Ps- excuse my english :andy:

KathrineB

- Yes , but just beware the relationship during Retrograde Venus , when you met someone during this period ,it could turn -out to be contrarily when the venus start to turn direct. The transit venus now turns retrograde from 15May till end of July ,it turns direct . You could have changed in this Rx period in Relationship , Money issues , etc ruled by venus.

- From your chart , you have Sun in 25 degree Saggi. which def. opposed to the transit Rx Venus in Gemini in 2X degrees indicate the Love/Relationship/pleasure/money that challanged you. Plus your 7th Ruler is also Venus , this could play an important role in your relationship in some way.
Till the venus retrograde near to 10 degrees Gemini ,it will also opposed your Urenus in8th which related to others money, love,sex,trasform issue.

http://aartiana.wordpress.com/2012/05/11/venus-retrograde-in-gemini-from-may-15-june-27-2012/
http://darkstarastrology.com/venus-retrograde/

Hiere is Saturn transit in 7th
http://www.cafeastrology.com/saturntransitinghouses.html

Neptune is now 3 degree Pisces , it's square your Natal Moon (4 degree Gemini) , stimulated by Rx t-Venus in Gemini ... Ofcourse , it's may stirr your emotional in some way.

Just be patient and hang-in there , I 'm also has this Rx effect too!
Wait till end of July ! The situation /emotional should be better!

Best,
Kitty

Ps- excuse my english :andy:
Dear Kristy! Thank you very much for your comments! :) really nice of you!!!
But did you mean that Venus will be retrograde until end of June, not July, maybe? Because this is what I read at least: that it stops going Rx on the 27th, then I think it will be kind of stationary for a week or so and then it turns around and starts going direct away again from the 10th of July...or something like that :D