Cheer me up

Rebel Uranian

I'm so serious that I'm easily entertained once you get through to me. There's not enough funny stuff on the "Humor" section. Are you all becoming saturnine like me?!?!?!1111

Ben

Banned
A Traditional Astrologer, a Vedic Astrologer and a Modern Astrolger are all drinking together in the same Bar - and the Modern Astrologer says to the other two "I can predict the future more accurately than either of you.":andy:

Ben

Banned
Things have changed a lot since I was at school.

Back then - at the school opening day, the teacher once told my parents :-

"Your son is a pain in the backside, and would benefit from having his head flushed in a lavatory pan."

And my mother replied - "Will you make sure he combs his hair afterwards, please?":lol:

datvirgochick

You know what makes me laugh? Those "People of Wal-Mart" videos on You Tube...if you haven't checked it out type it in and prepare to laugh.:biggrin:

Frank

cute-dog-o.gif

hazelrah

Steve Martin, a comfy chair , a remote control.... and that's that's all I need!!!

Oh, yeah and maybe a thermos and a cup-o-pizza!

hazelrah

LOL I guess that would sound strange to someone who hasn't seen the movie!
I was referencing a line from a movie that Moog posted a clip from. :)

Zonark

I came into this thread hoping to be vicariously cheered up, as I am also overly Saturnian. It's not working. Perhaps the sad irony of that will cheer you up.

Love2Know

zonark my video is hilariously odd. Who wears plastic bags on their face lolllllllllllllllll Man that ***** if someone goes to me and says hey don't worry be happy I will start giggling! Just the effort people put in to cheer another up is a beautiful thing we all must appreciate!

Zonark

zonark my video is hilariously odd. Who wears plastic bags on their face lolllllllllllllllll Man that ***** if someone goes to me and says hey don't worry be happy I will start giggling! Just the effort people put in to cheer another up is a beautiful thing we all must appreciate!

Don't tell anyone but I didn't actually read most of the replies because I was so eager to post that lame comment :w00t: