Is my ex-husband alright?

kai

Hi all.
My ex-husband N. has not appeared online for around 10-11 days now although he was quite active online on different social networking sites. It's very unusual that he hasn't appeared online because I figured that even if he's out of the country (he lives in a different country), he still could login. I want to know if he is ok or there is a negative reason as to why he's away for such a long time? Thank you.

IleneK

Premium Member
We see that your ex/Jup is on your mind, since he is in the 1st sign/place, conjunct the Asc.
And you/Merc are not doing too well, can't see things too clearly, as Merc is applying to combustion with the Sun.

Further, given that
-you as Merc receive him/Jupiter very well, and that
-you as Moon are received well by him/Jupiter, and that
-both pairs of significators [Merc/Jup and Moon/Jup] form unimpeded applying aspects [ Merc and Jup forming an exact, favorable sextile],

this suggests to me that he is alright.

kai

We see that your ex/Jup is on your mind, since he is in the 1st sign/place, conjunct the Asc.
And you/Merc are not doing too well, can't see things too clearly, as Merc is applying to combustion with the Sun.

Further, given that
-you as Merc receive him/Jupiter very well, and that
-you as Moon are received well by him/Jupiter, and that
-both pairs of significators [Merc/Jup and Moon/Jup] form unimpeded applying aspects [ Merc and Jup forming an exact, favorable sextile],

this suggests to me that he is alright.

Thank you! He did log in for the first time in so many days, which as I had said, never happened previously, and I had every right to assume that something must have happened to him. I'm glad he is ok. I wanted to ask why Jupiter would be considered to be in the 1st house if it's in the 12th in the chart? I'm barely learning about astrology, so I'm trying to understand this to try to interpret things myself next time. Also, the way you interpreted the chart was as if he liked me/had feelings for me, did I get that right? Or was it interpreted strictly from the "is he ok" point of view? The reason why I ask is because you said there's mutual reception and that made it sound to me that he liked me and I do too? Thanks.

IleneK

Premium Member
I follow the school of thought in traditional horary that counts the signs rather than houses. So Jup is in the 1st sign/place and the Asc is a point in the 1st sign.

My comments about reception were in regard to your question "Is he alright?" rather than his or your feelings.

I am glad he is okay, too.

Last edited: