Query related to marriage

sah

Hello,

I am currently in the process of finding a suitable partner for marriage. I was hoping if someone could help out predicting the timeline for my marriage (when would I possibly get engaged and when will I get married) and if there are any foreseeable hurdles.

Details -
Male
DOB- 9 June 1992
Time - 10.20 am
Place - Delhi

Thank you.

ravinderccmb

You might be well educated and emotional person.Most of your actions are governed by emotions and not based on logic. You have some sudden events in your career or do multiple tasks at same time and latter repent for taking up such tasks. You will emotional with your siblings or neighbors, have some erratic actions while driving or travelling and keep changing your mobile or stationary items. Some event related to siblings/ neighbor which happens repeatedly and cant be revealed or losses or expenses related to mother. You keep mentioning about your achievements or gains.

sah

You might be well educated and emotional person.Most of your actions are governed by emotions and not based on logic. You have some sudden events in your career or do multiple tasks at same time and latter repent for taking up such tasks. You will emotional with your siblings or neighbors, have some erratic actions while driving or travelling and keep changing your mobile or stationary items. Some event related to siblings/ neighbor which happens repeatedly and cant be revealed or losses or expenses related to mother. You keep mentioning about your achievements or gains.

@ravinderccmb - Thank you. I can relate to this information. Can you also help with my original query ?

I was hoping if someone could help out predicting the timeline for my marriage (when would I possibly get engaged and when will I get married) and if there are any foreseeable hurdles.

Details -
Male
DOB- 9 June 1992
Time - 10.20 am
Place - Delhi

Thanks in advance. :)

sah

Hello

I was hoping if someone could help out predicting the timeline for my marriage (when would I possibly get engaged and when will I get married) and if there are any foreseeable hurdles.

Details -
Male
DOB- 9 June 1992
Time - 10.20 am
Place - Delhi

Thanks in advance.

vedicRaj

I think second half of 2021.

I had to slightly change your birth time, to 10:24am. How sure are you 10:20? Navamsha changed at 10:23am and I went with this navamsha instead.

You remain in Rahu-Venus here in 2021, which can bring marriage. Venus is also your 7l in D9 (using 10:24am), and is strongly placed in 5h with 5l Sun. You also run Cap-Sco during this time. Cap has your 7l (albeit in 6h). It also aspects you DK mars. Scorpio does the same, aspects 7l and DK Mars.

mathur_dinesh

At 10:20 am your ascendant is about to change from Cancer to Leo. So unless the birth time is verified there is no point in making a prediction based on this time.