Astrologer Potential?

Mandi

hello everyone, I have really been thinking of pursuing a career with astrology. Does my chart show any potential for doing so?

Attachments

• mandychart.jpg
    mandychart.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 37

waybread

Hi, Mandi--I've looked at enough professional astrologers' charts to think that there's no clear pattern, such that your chart would fit in or not.

With your sun in the 12th house bracketed by Uranus and Neptune, and your partile moon-Venus conjunction, you probably have a strong intuitive streak, which would be helpful.

I would suggest you learn as much as you can now, becoming a connoisseur of what you read, as astrology does consist of the "good, the bad, and the ugly." Then start to read charts on-line for people here and/or on other forums like Astrodienst. Also for your friends and family. See how you get on.

With the advent of astrology forums, there probably isn't the demand for professionals that there once was, although they are definitely still around. So seriously think about how much money you could expect to make from astrology.

Hello Mandy,

most known astrologers have a Saturn Pluto aspect.
You have a Saturn Pluto aspect in a hidden way.
That is good for studying astrology.

Best regards
norbertsco

conspiracy theorist

You'd be intrigued to know that your ascendant/Mercury falls on one of the so-called "astrologer's degrees". Mercury is also traditional ruler for astrologers and yours is very prominent.