WIll I get the support money from the institution? - Answer known

dd78

I asked the above question a while ago and the answer the chart gave was "no" in my opinion.

But, ultimately, the answer is 100% yes, and I had got a little more than I actually expected. I got more money than I expected and additionally some other support was made available to me for a longer time.

I don`t know where I did go wrong, but I attach the chart for your reference.

I`d appreciate any comments

Attachments

• 3dostanezmopsucos.jpg
    3dostanezmopsucos.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 29

ardentika

What planet did you assign for money and what houses did you assign as where you want to get that financial support from? Friends, family , work?

dd78

What planet did you assign for money and what houses did you assign as where you want to get that financial support from? Friends, family , work?
I assigned AC Ruler for the querent(myself) and 11th Ruler - 2nd of 10th as money from an institution (local government).

How long after you made the chart did you get the money ?

I asked on Feb. 12th and got the decision on March 8th. But I received the money broken into 4 different money transfers and the first time I got it was some time later than the decision, around 4 days. I would need to check upon it , so tell me if you want the exact date of the first transfer.

On a footnote:
On that very day transiting Jupiter turned stationary retrograde and I received some other good news from other sources. News concerning other issues.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

It was the venus/saturn (venus is L11 using wholesigns and saturn's L7/authority) which would tie in with the dates too being approx a mth, as there are 4 degrees difference (4 weeks) till the exact aspect.

dd78

It was the venus/saturn (venus is L11 using wholesigns and saturn's L7/authority) which would tie in with the dates too being approx a mth, as there are 4 degrees difference (4 weeks) till the exact aspect.

Why would I use Saturn ? I asked the question myself = Moon :unsure:

Moon is also applying sextile to Jupiter with approx. the same orb.

Yes, there`s rejection between Jup and Moon, but Jup rules 10th (government) and maybe would fit the context more:
I got MORE than I expected and Jupiter is in a lucky 5th house, a house of joy?
I`m using mostly my intuition here, for I`m learning astrology and still lack knowledge and experience.

Renee35

Why would I use Saturn ? I asked the question myself = Moon :unsure:

Moon is also applying sextile to Jupiter with approx. the same orb.

Yes, there`s rejection between Jup and Moon, but Jup rules 10th (government) and maybe would fit the context more:
I got MORE than I expected and Jupiter is in a lucky 5th house, a house of joy?
I`m using mostly my intuition here, for I`m learning astrology and still lack knowledge and experience.
To quote Tom Petty: "You got lucky babe..." - imo - thanks to PLUTO!

Sunrise

I asked the above question a while ago and the answer the chart gave was "no" in my opinion.

But, ultimately, the answer is 100% yes, and I had got a little more than I actually expected. I got more money than I expected and additionally some other support was made available to me for a longer time.

I don`t know where I did go wrong, but I attach the chart for your reference.

I`d appreciate any comments

dear, I am glad you did and you took the money you waited for.

I'll just keep it simle,
Moon, angular (Strong by accidental dignities). The Moon there may be in its detriment but it is an ambitious Moon and it does not easily put it down.
From her position adores Mars (exaltation - money from the local government).
This Moon (you) will meet soon the antiscia of this Mars (the money).

Last edited:

dd78

dear, I am glad you did and you took the money you waited for.

I'll just keep it simle,
Moon, angular (Strong by accidental dignities). The Moon there may be in its detriment but it is an ambitious Moon and it does not easily put it down.
From her position adores Mars (exaltation - money from the local government).
This Moon (you) will meet soon the antiscia of this Mars (the money).

Thank you :)
it explains a lot and reminds me of antiscia I usually don`t keep in my mind.