Will our relationship grow deeper?

TamaraL

I asked the question today concerning a one year relationship with a new (female) friend. Its the first time in my life encountering a person I can connect with & also share similar interests & literally talk for hours. (I have met unusual & creative people before but no one had her emotional purity & honesty)
Most importantly, I feel a certain warmth & ease from her I have never encountered before.

Therefore I asked the question because it feels she broke my 27 y old 'curse' of meeting & attracting toxic people.Is it going further than just going out & sharing similar interests?

Querent: Cancer ASC (+my natal ASC) =in the 5th House Sagittarius sign (but ruled by Mars)
Quesited: 7th house Cap ruled by Saturn=in my 6th House Sagittarius

Both our significators are in the same sign :) , but different houses she is on my 6th H but I am on her 11th H. Can this evolve?

p.s. I had discussed the fact the fact that I had trouble maintaining deep connections in older threads.I think the fact I am about to have my Saturn return in the next year brought more healthy & less superficial people in my life.

Attachments

• willOurrelationshipwithXgrowdeeper?.jpg
    willOurrelationshipwithXgrowdeeper?.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

Edit. I think it'll be a deep friendship that lasts a long time. Your sig is trine your 11th house ruler which is friends, but also the "wish" house if I understood correctly. You are also in her turned 11th, and trine her 11th sig.

Last edited:

TamaraL

Edit. I think it'll be a deep friendship that lasts a long time. Your sig is trine your 11th house ruler which is friends, but also the "wish" house if I understood correctly. You are also in her turned 11th, and trine her 11th sig.

I also find this very positive.Yes I think you are also right about 11th relating to wishes or dreams.

this relationship looks like a tree growing in permafrost environment.

no hooks to anything serious

T

So nothing serious... (My approach towards people could be the 'permafrost' since I have a great difficulty trusting people...whatever happens, happens...)