Males with Venus in Leo.. superficial?

sibylline

Well, back on Thread....standard issue--a male with Venus in Leo would be attracted to someone with Leo qualities. Vanity would be involved, and vanity could be interpreted as being superficial. Looks, fame, power, would be the draw; rather than a deep emotional or mental connection. But, the right combination could result in including the latter also.
Sibylline, care to comment?

:lol:

Why not?

I don't think males with Venus in Leo will necessarily be superficial although they certainly can be if encouraged by other aspects or a background that encouraged appearance over more intrinsic traits. I think more than anything the Venus in Leo needs to have pride in their partner but this could be for something other than looks such as the person having a genuinely caring spirit, being well-versed in a certain area, etc.

My bf has Venus in Leo which is his chart ruler and yes, he's probably tad on the superficial side. Caring about looks doesn't mean he doesn't care about anything else, however. My ex-fiance didn't care as much about looks but he did care about intelligence, ambition, education. He looked for a deeper mental and emotional connection but his Leo Venus is in the 3rd house and Moon in Pisces in 10th, Neptune in 7th.

druex

Leo Sun/Leo Venus here...far from superficial

I'm not demanding of looks, what you have or what you can do for me, all I want is genuine love/affection and warmth in my relationships and I'm a happy lion Lol

david starling

I'm not demanding of looks, what you have or what you can do for me, all I want is genuine love/affection and warmth in my relationships and I'm a happy lion Lol

Thanks! Best way to learn is from those with the actual situation in their Charts!:smile: So....what gorgeous movie star/fashion model are you with in this genuine relationship?:lol:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Where is your Moon? That is one of the most important factors. Also, your Asc. is rather important.

Julijana

I find that more often than not I attract men who have their Venus in Leo. Is it safe to generalize that all men with Venus in Leo are usually more concerned with how the woman looks on their arm, aka: "arm candy." Not only that, I've noticed that they like to throw their money around in a very showy fashion (expensive dinners, gifts, etc.).

Thoughts?
I dunno, my hubby has venus in leo. Yes, he cares how i look, but in a normal way (best way no make-up)

AquaMoonChild

I dont think so. I'm a women with venus in leo and my son is a leo with venus in leo. We are very loyal, loving and sensitive. we always think of those we care about and will go out of our way to help. Thing is, if you don't do the same then we get really hurt and don't feel loved. If we don't feel loved we move on or cut you off emotionally. When we buy things for others it's out of love because we like to make people happy.

david starling

I dont think so. I'm a women with venus in leo and my son is a leo with venus in leo. We are very loyal, loving and sensitive. we always think of those we care about and will go out of our way to help. Thing is, if you don't do the same then we get really hurt and don't feel loved. If we don't feel loved we move on or cut you off emotionally. When we buy things for others it's out of love because we like to make people happy.

Is your username about Moon in Aquarius?:unsure:

druex

Very true. If the affections are not reciprocated, it hurts me deeply