Are my predictions correct? About love

virgo18

My prediction is: I will find the one I'll probably marry in the last three months of 2016. It is likely someone from my job.

BASIC INFO:
Mercury is the ruler of my 7th hose (Natal Chart)

This are the aspects that tell me I will find my future mate quite soon. All of this will happen after the last three months of this year:

SOLAR ARC
Solar Arc Mercury conjuncts Natal Venus
Solar Arc Moon conjuncts my Descendant
Solar Arc Jupiter conjuncts natal Vertex
Solar Arc Venus very near Asc

PROGRESSIONS: Moon almost rules my 7th house and Moon will start making favorable aspects to create a mystic rectangle.
Progressed Venus sextile Natal Mercury
Progressed Mercury conjunct Natal Mercury
Progressed Moon in my 5th house

TRANSITS
T Saturn sextile Natal Mercury
T Jupiter conjuncts Natal Mercury and will conjunct Sun and Mars before that.

===============================================
Here is WHY I think is someone from my job: (My progressed chart tells this VERY CLEARLY)

Progressed chart:

There is a DOUBLE YOD KEY, so I will experience a fated event, regarding to career and partnerships: Progressed Venus, Mercury, Jupiter and Moon

Progressed Moon is in Taurus, Moon almost rules my progressed 7th house (Venus ruler)
Venus rules 10th house (career)
Venus is in Sagittarius (Jupiter ruler)
Jupiter is in the 7th house
Mercury still rules the progressed 7th house, Mercury is in Libra= Venus ruler, and Venus rules my Job. Mercury also rules the 6th house, job again.

So I will meet my future mate at my workplace, and he is likely to be a Taurus, or a very Venusian person.

Am I a good Astrologer? :wink:

Hare are my charts: All of them are after August of 2016

- natal and transits
- natal, progressions, and solar arc
- progressed chart

Attachments

• natal and transits.jpg
    natal and transits.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 29
  • progressed chart.jpg
    progressed chart.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 20
  • natal, progressions and solar arc.jpg
    natal, progressions and solar arc.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

katydid

I don't think it's wise to try to do such narrow, specific predictions about our own love life. :joyful:

Here is why. If you decide that you are absolutely going to meet your life partner/soul mate at work, in a specific month, and he is going to be a Taurus or a Jupiter type person, etc etc, it changes YOUR BEHAVIOR, your flow, your reactions to life. You will not be natural, or act regular. Every new co-worker will be looked at, prodded, questioned in an odd way.

Perhaps perfectly wonderful potential suitors who did not fit your 'predictions' will be overlooked or turned away. If you are convinced that you will meet him at work will you stop meeting people in other venues?

Will you put energy into a co-worker that you normally would not be attracted to, in case he is 'the one?'

I think the best way to work with our transits and progressions is by looking at the trends and then stepping back and letting life happen. We should take necessary clues and use them to prepare and build up necessary forces etc.

If you think you might meet someone at work, that is a positive thing. But if you focus on it too specifically it might work against you. Potential co-worker 'boyfriends' might be scared off if you act in an unusual or unnatural way. :innocent:

virgo18

If you think you might meet someone at work, that is a positive thing. But if you focus on it too specifically it might work against you. Potential co-worker 'boyfriends' might be scared off if you act in an unusual or unnatural way. :innocent:

Hey Katydid

Another clue that I may find someone at workplace. In my next Solar Return,
the 7th house ruler (Saturn in Sag) is placed in the 6th. My asc ruler (Moon in Aries) is in the 10th making a trine with Saturn. There's negative reception from Moon to Saturn.
Maybe I'll be too focused in my career at that time.

So 6th and 10th houses = work.

What makes me scared is that Pluto is located in the 7th, and the 5th house is in Scorpio. Will this bring a controlling or obsessive person to my life?

Other thing I dont like is that there are TWO Tsquares and the apex are from the 7th.

Mars is also co-ruler of the 5th, and Moon trines both Saturn and Mars. Im guessing if this represent two people.... :surprised:

Attachments

• 1887.jpg
    1887.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

katydid

If you were doing all of these fantastic interpretations for a friend's chart, then I would applaud you. You have done a lot of great work ad it is astrologically sound.

Maybe TOO much work and TOO detailed. Romance cannot be quantified and measured and perfectly controlled or predicted. It needs to unfold naturally.

I looked at your natal chart and now I understand your compulsion to figure it all out-- I see why it is you want to map it out and know exactly when and where and who you will meet.

Your chart is perfectly ordered with it's strong mystic rectangle and built in t-square in the 1oth. EVERYTHING has it's place and is in perfect order No room for chaos or happenstance.

If you truly want to meet your soul mate -----LET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop trying to map it out and calculate it down to the month and zodiac sign. LOVE IS MYSTERY!

FIRE is spontaneity and creativity and new love. The only fire in your chart is the ascendant.
You need to create some fiery energy in yourself to conjure up your new partner.

He does NOT want to walk into a trap. He does not want it to feel heavy, forced or anything like that. Don't be a buzzkill. Let it happen naturally!

You have a big emphasis of Earth and Water. Very little Fire or Air. You need to incorporate Fire and Air to bring romance to fruition.

DO NOT TRY TO CONTROL this new love coming into your life. Make way for him by allowing mystery, spontaneity, enthusiasm into your life.

Put away the calculations and predictions!:innocent:

virgo18

You are right. I consider myself an obsessive person. I want to know every detail in almost every aspect of my life. That's not something I like in me, specially in relationships.
Lately I have been feeling quite desperate to find a good and normal relationship because the past 5 years have been unlucky in this area, meeting people who were only karmic debt for me.
Despite I grew up in much aspects this past years, that little anxiety of wanting a good boyfriend is still hanging there.

I have been hanging on very strongly in the future, specially waiting for specific things to happen and studying very quite a lot about my own map. That's bad!

I know that desperation only repels whatever you desire. I am trying to do spiritual exercises to release this.

You are right about the perfect patterns I have in the chart, I haven't saw it in that way. Whenever I want to do something that is NOT in my destiny, the Universal Force does a big work to put me again in my road, at the perfect time and at the perfect moment.

When I try to make something specific to happen (specially in friendships and relationships) I just spoil everything.

I don't want to spoil again a future love. I will consider 100% what you are saying Katydid.

Thank you :kissing:

Last edited:

katydid

It is okay to want LOVE. That is a good thing. Pray for it because you deserve love in your life. I am glad you recognize your obsession because it does border on desperation. And that might repel the positive forces from unfolding.

You are correct in your astrological predictions. There IS a strong possibility that you will meet someone knew and important. So prepare yourself now by improving yourself. Learning to go with the flow. Learning to give up control. Learning to be spontaneous and FUN! :love::kissing: