Does this person have bad intentions?

neptunian

Hi everybody,

Somebody bothered me on social media. I don't know this person; sent request. I deleted. Sent a few times, I didn't accept. I blocked. I don't like this type of behaviour. This person made me very angry. I casted a chart. The person is in the twelfth house. Is this person a secret enemy? What do you think?

Attachments

• horaryquestion.jpg
    horaryquestion.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 34

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't think horary can identify intentions. He/Mars certainly does not like you, as Mars receives you/Venus quite poorly, with Venus in the sign of Mars' fall.
You/Venus also do not like what he is doing, since Mars is in the sign of Venus' detriment.
I think Mars being in your 12th suggests that he his hiding something and that you might do well keep him away.

Chrysalis

Do you know if they are male or female? I don't think they have bad intentions, as mars by antiscia lands in your 5th house, which could also be the derived 11th. Not a bad house.

Im thinking the persons maybe male as moon is applying to conjunct the mars/Neptune midpoint which will make the person whos tried to send you a request etc, will now start to feel unworthy and like is just lost as of what to do next as your dismissing him (if its a male).

I don't see anything to be concerned about.

neptunian

I don't think horary can identify intentions. He/Mars certainly does not like you, as Mars receives you/Venus quite poorly, with Venus in the sign of Mars' fall.
You/Venus also do not like what he is doing, since Mars is in the sign of Venus' detriment.
I think Mars being in your 12th suggests that he his hiding something and that you might do well keep him away.

Thanks IleneK.

I don't know the person. My account is private. Really annoyed me. consistenly sent requests. I finally blocked. Maybe someone else wanted him to do this, maybe not. It was annoying.

neptunian

Do you know if they are male or female? I don't think they have bad intentions, as mars by antiscia lands in your 5th house, which could also be the derived 11th. Not a bad house.

Im thinking the persons maybe male as moon is applying to conjunct the mars/Neptune midpoint which will make the person whos tried to send you a request etc, will now start to feel unworthy and like is just lost as of what to do next as your dismissing him (if its a male).

I don't see anything to be concerned about.

Thanks Chrysalis.

Yes, the person is male. This behaviour annoyed me.

Thanks for saying no need to worry.

Chrysalis

Thanks Chrysalis.

Yes, the person is male. This behaviour annoyed me.

Thanks for saying no need to worry.

Well going on what the charts showing he must like you in some way. There's no malice there coming from him. But like i said, now you are making him feel kind of inferior because of how you are being.

I think your being too suspicious.

neptunian

Well going on what the charts showing he must like you in some way. There's no malice there coming from him. But like i said, now you are making him feel kind of inferior because of how you are being.

I think your being too suspicious.

Thanks Chrysalis for answering.

I don't know this person. I have never seen in my life. I don't think he knows me. I don't know. I didn't accept the request; kept on sending and this bothered me. Him sending request again and again to a person he doesn't know made me suspicious actually.

Ouranos

Hello Neptunian,

Taurus rising - Venus early degrees of Cancer shows it is too early to come up to a conclusion regarding this person.
Any planet in its dignity tends to be benefic in nature, even Mars. But he falls in your 12th House of mental blocks, fears and distress. Ivy Jacobson used to say that quite often the matters that occur in cadent houses are none of our business, as it oftentimes has a root with people around us.
Moon (co-ruler) just entered the House of your 'enemy' in Aries and will trine Mercury in Leo in the 4th. Maybe a former lover (4th is the 12th from the 5th) can provide clues as whom is this Mister X.

And finally, here is a "quirk" from Gilbert Navarro:
"Venus can be retrograde near Mars, but Mars can never be retrograde near Venus. I think this quirk generally describes the relationship between men and women. In general, concerning men, you’re never sure about a woman; concerning women, men are so obvious. The person who edits my work thinks the prior sentence sounded a bit sexist. Maybe it does."

Kind regards,
Ouranos

neptunian

Hello Neptunian,

Taurus rising - Venus early degrees of Cancer shows it is too early to come up to a conclusion regarding this person.
Any planet in its dignity tends to be benefic in nature, even Mars. But he falls in your 12th House of mental blocks, fears and distress. Ivy Jacobson used to say that quite often the matters that occur in cadent houses are none of our business, as it oftentimes has a root with people around us.
Moon (co-ruler) just entered the House of your 'enemy' in Aries and will trine Mercury in Leo in the 4th. Maybe a former lover (4th is the 12th from the 5th) can provide clues as whom is this Mister X.

And finally, here is a "quirk" from Gilbert Navarro:
"Venus can be retrograde near Mars, but Mars can never be retrograde near Venus. I think this quirk generally describes the relationship between men and women. In general, concerning men, you’re never sure about a woman; concerning women, men are so obvious. The person who edits my work thinks the prior sentence sounded a bit sexist. Maybe it does."

Kind regards,
Ouranos

Hi Ouranos,

I don't know this person and I don't think he knows me. If it is a coincidence, sending multiple times though i didn't accept, this made me suspicious. who insists on sending a request to a stranger. This behaviour irritated me.

Mars in the twelfth and moon is nearly there; maybe as you said, has a connection with someone else.

What does it mean venus retrograde near mars but mars can't. I didn't understand it exactly really.:eek: My viewpoint on relationships; if a woman falls in love, it is certain, they don't look for someone else; but I am not sure about the men. I never generalize of course.

Thanks for the answer Ouranos.

Ouranos

What does it mean venus retrograde near mars but mars can't. I didn't understand it exactly really.
What Navarro says is that Sun and Venus are never more than 48 degrees apart and Venus can be retrograde around the Sun.
But when Mars is near conjunction to the Sun, it is always Direct, it can never be Retrograde since its retrogradation comes only with its opposition to the Sun.
Thus, when Venus and Mars are conjunct, there are times when Venus is Retrograde but Mars is always Direct when conjunct Venus.