Will we be together again as lovers?

zula

Hello again,

About a month ago I asked if my ex-girlfriend still loves me and most of the answers were negative.. She went on vacation and is coming this week. I wonder if something has changed? This semester, a course at the university will be common, I'm curious about the process. My question is, will we be together again as lovers?

Thank you very much!

[Moved topic from the Read My Chart board. Horary questions go in the horary section only. - Moderator]

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-29-7-2020_04-40.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-29-7-2020_04-40.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:

scahm

She's in the sign of your detriment, so it's not looking positive.

Moon applies to sextile Saturn but as Moon is weak in Scorpio, I'm not sure anything will come of it.

zula

She's in the sign of your detriment, so it's not looking positive.

Moon applies to sextile Saturn but as Moon is weak in Scorpio, I'm not sure anything will come of it.

Thank you for your reply scahm,
I thought an aspect between querent and quisited is enough to say that it is a yes? It’s not working that way I guess?

scahm

Thank you for your reply scahm,
I thought an aspect between querent and quisited is enough to say that it is a yes? It’s not working that way I guess?

I think regarding your question, you'd also need positive receptions to support this.

Sorry, I know it's not easy, but I would focus your energy on attracting someone else who feels the same as you do for them.