Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Opal

Premium Member
A lot of astrologers don't realize that the astrological Ages are those "of Earth", our home planet. They have the misguided impression that the Age-effect is "beaming down" on us from the constellations of the Zodiac.
Which, btw, are only "constellations of the Zodiac" because they are intersected by Earth's orbital plane.

Thanks, most take precession to be, personal, or a vengeance from a “God”.

I, like you see it as a continuous cycle, of differing cataclysmic occurrences on a regular rise and fall of civilizations.

Gotta go. later.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
My interest for ancient pyramids and civilizations will last to the end, and trying to find out when Sirius and Alnilam were first worshipped.
I am still finding an area off Cuba, the most interesting, being 1,800 feet under the sea, how did it get there??

There are three pyramids under the sea at approx. 600 metres down below sea level, off the coast of Cuba (Giza, Belt of Orion?), this looks very interesting and doesn't seem to be products of nature.
https://www.ancient-origins.net/anci...ty-cuba-001883
I'm moving on to write on other forums for a while, but will be posting and keeping an eye on this thread. In due course i will be creating a thread regarding leaders of the world throughout history in most countries, to see how many are aligned at birth and death to Sirius and Alnilam.

underwater_pyramids_off_cuba.jpg

JUPITERASC

Hi thanks Monk :smile:

https://archaeology-world.com/pyramids-discovered-under-water-off-coast-of-cuba-might-be-atlantis/

the archaeoastronomical sleuthing continues!

Hi Jup,
My interest for ancient pyramids and civilizations
will last to the end, and trying to find out
when Sirius and Alnilam were first worshipped.
I am still finding an area off Cuba, the most interesting,
being 1,800 feet under the sea, how did it get there??
There are three pyramids under the sea
at approx. 600 metres down below sea level, off the coast of Cuba (Giza, Belt of Orion?),
this looks very interesting
and doesn't seem to be products of nature.
I'm moving on to write on other forums for a while, but will be posting
and keeping an eye on this thread.
In due course i will be creating a thread regarding
leaders of the world throughout history in most countries,
to see how many are aligned at birth and death to Sirius and Alnilam.

Opal

Premium Member
Can you show an example of me shutting down a discussion or clouding an issue? Many people get angry unjustified, which is a sin. There is a justified anger.

Actually I could. This thread. Before you took a break. Many times.

I will observe, that since you have come back, you are not going on biblical rantings. Thank you.

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
My interest for ancient pyramids and civilizations will last to the end, and trying to find out when Sirius and Alnilam were first worshipped.
I am still finding an area off Cuba, the most interesting, being 1,800 feet under the sea, how did it get there??

There are three pyramids under the sea at approx. 600 metres down below sea level, off the coast of Cuba (Giza, Belt of Orion?), this looks very interesting and doesn't seem to be products of nature.
I'm moving on to write on other forums for a while, but will be posting and keeping an eye on this thread. In due course i will be creating a thread regarding leaders of the world throughout history in most countries, to see how many are aligned at birth and death to Sirius and Alnilam.

The theme is enlightening!

petosiris

Banned
Actually I could. This thread. Before you took a break. Many times.

I will observe, that since you have come back, you are not going on biblical rantings. Thank you.

I don't know what biblical ranting is supposed to mean, but your quote was in reference to another recent post that made it quite clear that only idolaters (for whatever reason) are welcome here.

petosiris

Banned
a good find! :smile:

bI2hhmwv0IRGUY8ORtyvtu3UBlmyIkf93JNeGAO_GgBCZibXMLle97L7wnY14i2o9whIHwmAg7Gt3OSH7A_D0GMowi3MKSIxsXwirUoyqsjmuV-5oLNVel3KulhCPD33HyAvlK8wcQ

???

Jesus Christ died at the time the Passover lambs were slain according to the Law, which can't be during ''December'', and he was raised at nighttime on the third day, on which day the Israelites brought the sheaf of the firstfruits of the harvest (which occurred after the vernal equinox) to the priests along with a year old male lamb without blemish as a burnt offering, two tenths of an ephah of fine flour mixed with oil and a fourth of a hin of wine. This always happens on the sixteenth day of the first month, which is called the month of Aviv (Spring) in the Torah and the month of Nisan (Firstfruits) in the book of Esther.

O tempora, o mores!

How can this be true when the people of God abhor and do not admit pagan calendar and dates in their feasts? I've never encountered ''December'' or the birthdate of anyone in the Holy Scriptures.

I've found that the Biblical and astronomical years, months, days and hours without Rabbinic and Popish delusions and stumbling blocks are such.

1. The day begins before sunrise in the morning and ends after sunrise in the evening. This first meaning of the day is slightly longer than the twelve hours in the day, because it includes the light of the morning and the evening - Genesis 1:4-5 (NIV and YLT translate the first chapter of Genesis more literally and correctly unlike most other translations), John 11:9.

2. Night begins whenever two or more stars become visible to the naked eye and ends whenever one of the last two stars become invisible to the naked eye. This is slightly shorter than the twelve hours in the night. This accommodates for the morning and evening star and the plural stars, and provides a demarcating sign between day and night - Genesis 1:18, Psalm 136:9.

3. The second broader meaning of a day includes the portion of the night that follows. This does not apply to the seventh day of the week - Gen. 1:5, Gen. 1:8, Gen. 1:13, Gen. 1:19, Gen. 1:23, Gen. 1:31, Gen. 2, Lev. 22:30.

4. The first day of the week includes the night portion after the seventh day since the evening follows the light in that day - Gen. 1:1-5, Gen. 2:1-3, Matthew 28:1.

5. The first day of the month begins with the first morning after conjunction from Zion. It is a hidden Moon - Numbers 10:10, Numbers 28:11, 1 Samuel 20:5, 1 Samuel 20:18, Psalm 81:3.

6. The first month of the year begins when the morning of the fifteenth day of the same month falls after the vernal equinox and the morning of the fifteenth day of the seventh month falls after the autumnal equinox. If one criteria isn't met, there is a thirteenth month - Exodus 12:2, Deuteronomy 16:1, Exodus 23:16, Exodus 34:22.

7. Only the first day of the unleavened bread and the day of atonement are said to be sabbaths from the evening of the previous day to the evening of the next. The seventh day sabbath and the other five high sabbaths begin from morning and last until evening unless the seventh day sabbath happens to coincide with the aforementioned two high sabbaths - Lev. 23:5, Lev. 23:32.

Our Lord was crucified between the two evenings (for there are different meanings of ''evening'' in the Torah) on the fourth day, which was before such high sabbath and raised on the sixth day of the week before sunrise as a firstfruit in accordance with the Scriptures and to fulfill his prophecy of being 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth - Matthew 12:40.

Also 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th are four days if you can count up to four.

JUPITERASC

???

Jesus Christ died at the time the Passover lambs were slain according to the Law, which can't be during ''December'', and he was raised at nighttime on the third day, on which day the Israelites brought the sheaf of the firstfruits of the harvest (which occurred after the vernal equinox) to the priests along with a year old male lamb without blemish as a burnt offering, two tenths of an ephah of fine flour mixed with oil and a fourth of a hin of wine. This always happens on the sixteenth day of the first month, which is called the month of Aviv (Spring) in the Torah and the month of Nisan (Firstfruits) in the book of Esther.

a good find! :smile:

https://historycollection.com/emerging-darkness-9-bizarre-creation-myths/3/

I was actually looking for Sirius stuff,

but, found this site, I am guessing JupAsc, has seen it before!:lol:

bI2hhmwv0IRGUY8ORtyvtu3UBlmyIkf93JNeGAO_GgBCZibXMLle97L7wnY14i2o9whIHwmAg7Gt3OSH7A_D0GMowi3MKSIxsXwirUoyqsjmuV-5oLNVel3KulhCPD33HyAvlK8wcQ

At a guess, it is his way of shutting down any discussion on theology being different than his chosen religion. If he can get us to anger or cloud the issue with rhetoric, I think he feels, he wins favour in the eyes of his god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris

I am not part of any denomination currently,
though I have been in the past for a few years.

I said I want to be part of the congregation of Christ
according to the scriptures.

Quote:

I believe that God the Father doesn't have a form

i.e.
is formless :smile:
Quote:

He also says that true worshippers worship the only God,

who is incorporeal,

in the Holy Spirit and the Truth,
not with forms and idols.

you also said :smile:
Quote:

I don't understand.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

doesn't have a form.

Quote:

''This Being governs all things, not as the soul of the world, but as Lord over all: And on account of his dominion he is wont to be called Lord God παντοκράτωρ, or Universal Ruler. For God is a relative word, and has a respect to servants; and Deity is the dominion of God not over his own body, as those imagine who fancy God to be the soul of the world, but over servants. The supreme God is a Being eternal, infinite, absolutely perfect; but a being, however perfect, without dominion, cannot be said to be Lord God; for we say, my God, your God, the God of Israel, the God of Gods, and Lord of Lords; but we do not say, my Eternal, your Eternal, the Eternal of Israel, the Eternal of Gods; we do not say, my Infinite, or my Perfect: These are titles which have no respect to servants. The word God usually signifies Lord; but every lord is not a God. It is the dominion of a spiritual being which constitutes a God; a true, supreme or imaginary dominion makes a true, supreme or imaginary God. And from his true dominion it follows, that the true God is a Living, Intelligent, and Powerful Being; and from his other perfections, that he is Supreme, or most Perfect.'' - Newton 1968, Principles, vol. 2, p. 389.

Quote:

1. There is only one God, the Father Almighty, above whom there is no other.
2. There are other beings in the Bible that are called God, but are not the one God. The Word and Glory of God is our God and the God of all creation, but above him is the Father and he worships him. The Holy Spirit is God in the believers who glorifies Christ. Moses was God to Pharaoh. The angels and the judges are also called God to the people. These are not false gods like the gods of the nations, yet they are not the only true God who alone is to be worshipped as God. Biblical Hebrew and Greek don't have capital letters, so don't be confused by them.
3. The Father doesn't have a manifestation or a form as Aten or Brahma. It is monotheistic and monotheistic, but not to be confused with mono-theos-ism (that only one being can be called God).

31-planes-of-existence.003.jpg

JUPITERASC

Hi Monk :smile:
Christianity crystallized
in the form of an independent religion
and doctrine separate from Judaism
only after passing through Egypt :smile:
which gave it three of the most important components.
The Cross:
Early Christians did not use the cross as a symbol.
Until fourth century AD, Christians in the ancient world used the fish symbol
"Ichthys in Greek" or ΙΧΘΥΣ, the oldest known Christian symbol.
The symbol of the cross used by Christians throughout the world
is the development of an ancient Egyptian symbol, "Ankh"
which carries the meaning of eternity, or life after death.

In the Coptic Museum in Cairo there is plentiful archaeological evidence
on the evolution of the use of this symbol and its adoption by Egyptian Christians
as a decorative element at the beginning
and then as a symbolic value associated with the eternity of Christ and defying death.

In the Coptic Museum in Cairo there are tombstones
that have a fascinating development of the use of the symbol of Ankh
which was traditionally placed as a sail
for the Ra boat in the other life to cross the sea of darkness.
After Christianity, the first Christians in Egypt
also placed on their graves the Ra’s sailboat
but with a slight change in the form of the ankh symbol
to become closer to the shape of the cross.

The evolution of the symbol of the cross from the pharaonic symbol Ankh
is closer to archaeological studies
than the common hypothesis
that the symbol of the cross refers to the instrument of torture used to crucify Christ.
The ancient Roman cross
that Christ was supposed to have been crucified on
was T-shaped
which was different from the shape of the known cross.

a84d31a64ecef8fee64fdbccee6d3b89.jpg

Trinity:
The oldest creed that Egypt had known for thousands of years
was based on the Holy Trinity
the Father God Osiris, the Mother Goddess Isis, and the Son Horus
whom Isis bore without defiling herself
Sounds familiar

Monk

Premium Member

The Archaeoastronomical Sleuthing does continue, indeed the road goes ever on!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr3dxhzojfc
This thread isn't dead, but i have to write to sceptical forums unconnected to astrology, i may give links, but think kindly of me in time, if i write as an archaeoastronomer not an astrologer, it is a fire pit outside this forum!
Pshhh, don't tell anyone, my heart is astrology, but i always win in archaeoastronomy!
It fires me up, to write on sceptical forums, and i get more information when under attack!
Warm regards to all that try to get to the truth, Jup knows i come and go, this thread isn't finished, i'll be back with more info from the "Fire Pit".

JUPITERASC

The Archaeoastronomical Sleuthing does continue,
indeed the road goes ever on!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr3dxhzojfc
This thread isn't dead, but i have to write
to sceptical forums unconnected to astrology, i may give links,
but think kindly of me in time, if i write as an archaeoastronomer
not an astrologer, it is a fire pit outside this forum!
Pshhh, don't tell anyone, my heart is astrology,
but i always win in archaeoastronomy!
It fires me up, to write on sceptical forums,
and i get more information when under attack!
Warm regards to all that try to get to the truth,
Jup knows i come and go, this thread isn't finished,
i'll be back with more info from the "Fire Pit".
Hi Monk - thanks & l8rs :smile:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
I can't help with the non-rusting metal, but near the end of your video, it mentions that the monument is 72.1 metres and the tower near it is ten times the size exactly.
My thoughts are it is a code for PHi or the Golden Ratio, in astrology we understand that a fifth of a circle is 72 degree's or a quintile:-
https://cafeastrology.com/natal/quintile_biquintile.html
It is this measure that makes Pentagrams and Dodecahedrons as shown below:-
https://www.goldennumber.net/five-phi/

JUPITERASC

Hi Jup,
I can't help with the non-rusting metal, but near the end of your video, it mentions that the monument is 72.1 metres and the tower near it is ten times the size exactly.
My thoughts are it is a code for PHi or the Golden Ratio, in astrology we understand that a fifth of a circle is 72 degree's or a quintile:-

https://cafeastrology.com/natal/quintile_biquintile.html
It is this measure that makes Pentagrams and Dodecahedrons as shown below:-
https://www.goldennumber.net/five-phi/

Hi Monk - thanks :smile:
72 echoes rate of precession of the so-called "Fixed Stars"
such as Sirius and Alnilam

One full Precession is 25920 years
- revolving at 1 degree every 72 years = 30 degrees in 2160 years.

Each 30 degrees segment of the ecliptic
through each House of the Zodiac at a rate of 72 years per degree
takes 2160 years.

Opal

Premium Member
Interesting link Jup. I am surprised I have never heard of misawite. I will be checking to see if there is any in any of the products I use. Thanks!

Misawite is made of Oxygen, Iron and Hydrogen. This has prevented the iron rod from rusting. The ancient Indians made this compound by mixing horn, hoof and mane of cow, buffalo and goat. This compound was then mixed with neem sap and wood apple to make a paste called Vajra tala. This paste had resistance towards heat and was used for construction purpose for mansions, roof tops, idols etc.