Is he a mafioso murderer?

lux111

https://imgur.com/DUHsxV8

This is a man I know, around 65ish years of age

Asc is in a late degree (27th) so I think that may show he has been in the past, but doesn’t do it anymore

I have posted the chart in Regiomontanus and whole signs. If I read the whole-sign chart:

He is Venus, on the malefic 29th degree in Capricorn, conj. MC and Saturn, trining Algol in his 8th, in his 4th house of digging/underground/jobs. Venus also rules his 8th house of death and violence. His L10 of career, Moon, is in his H1. North node is in his L10.

Moon leaves a square with Jupiter and will next sextile Mercury, his L12, ruler of his secrets

I’m Mars in Domicile in Scorpio/8th — sign of the detective

This is a very 4th/10th graves/secret business etc-heavy chart yet I’m not sure
What do you think

Last edited:

lux111

Can you say how you are related to this man, why are you asking this question, do you have reason to suspect?

I’m asking bc I’m curious and suspicious. He disappears every day from about 11am to dinnertime or later and the family policy is not to ask where he goes. He supposedly ‘does odd jobs for friends’. He is the father of someone I know.. I have met him.. and they have other mafia in the family

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Asc is in a late degree (27th) so I think that may show he has been in the past, but doesn’t do it anymore

I have posted the chart in Regiomontanus and whole signs. If I read the whole-sign chart:

He is Venus, on the malefic 29th degree in Capricorn, conj. MC and Saturn, trining Algol in his 8th, in his 4th house of digging/underground/jobs. Venus also rules his 8th house of death and violence. His L10 of career, Moon, is in his H1. North node is in his L10.

Moon leaves a square with Jupiter and will next sextile Mercury, his L12, ruler of his secrets

What do you think

Where is his Mars placement...in 12th Cancer associated with a high chance of commiting crime, esp. violence or abuse? Or sun in Aquarius square moon in Scorpio, another criminally linked aspect in some natal charts? In his case, moon in Gemini or cancer, 2 of the highest probable sun signs in crime...along with Taurus, Scorpio, Aries and Virgo when the sun signs ruled by mercury, Mars and Ceres in revised versions of modern astrology are a concern.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

What do you think

I think that nothing what isn't placed in personal chart can be activated by any horary or any solar or any transit.

And an horary never ever can give a serious reply to your question.

Yes - and with a scorpio mars near to cusp of 8th house you are the more like "obsessive" in your beliefs. The counterpart is venus on the highest possible evolved degree of capricorn in 9th house - ruling 2nd house on your side squaring uranus as 10th house ruler - what did this man do to you personally ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1 murderer chart.jpg
    1 murderer chart.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 124

lux111

Where is his Mars placement...in 12th Cancer associated with a high chance of commiting crime, esp. violence or abuse? Or sun in Aquarius square moon in Scorpio, another criminally linked aspect in some natal charts? In his case, moon in Gemini or cancer, 2 of the highest probable sun signs in crime...along with Taurus, Scorpio, Aries and Virgo when the sun signs ruled by mercury, Mars and Ceres I revised versions of modern astrology are a concern.

His natal has nothing to do with a horary

kalinka

Yes a horary can't supercede a natal. However the horary still gives the answer and also could give 10 years ahead predictions, in any case with vedic astrology. The problem is that not every astrologer could see everything from the chart. His natal chart would be more appropiate for this question but you don't have his birth data. You could do a birth time rectification but I wonder whether it's all worth it.

Last edited:

lux111

Yes a horary can't supercede a natal. However the horary still gives the answer and also could give 10 years ahead predictions, in any case with vedic astrology. The problem is that not every astrologer could see everything from the chart. His natal chart would be more appropiate for this question but you don't have his birth data. You could do a birth time rectification but I wonder whether it's all worth it.

Hey, do you have anything to say about the horary in relation to the question?

kalinka

It could be simply answered with KP but I need the exact data of the horary chart for that and I refuse to answering questions, which is related to murder. when looking at your 3rd house ruler mercury, which represents your suspicion, placed in Sagittarius, in his term and detriment and under sun's beam, the answer would be no, he is not. In the rashi chart I am seeing that there is for sure a criminal profession but this is not a proof that he is a murderer.

Last edited:

lux111

It could be simply answered with KP but I need the exact data of the horary chart for that and I refuse to answering questions, which is related to murder. when looking at your 3rd house ruler mercury, which represents your suspicion, placed in Sagittarius, in his term and detriment and under sun's beam, the answer would be no, he is not. In the rashi chart I am seeing that there is for sure a criminal profession but this is not a proof that he is a murderer.

Thank you. This is what I was wondering. I’m certain that he has a criminal profession but I wanted to know if it goes as far as murder. I hope it doesn’t

Zora

Account Closed
His natal has nothing to do with a horary
Yes - and this is the mess here - only a personal natal chart can really show a person's attentions, mind and actions.

But to discuss a chart of a third person and on the top for judging him for being a murderer - you first need acc. to forum rules the person's permission to do so.

Why are you sticking up for him?
Astrology is of fairplay and to look on both sides and parts.

Horary can “never give a serious reply” ..? Are you serious?
For good order's sake - what I in fact wrote was "...never can give a serious reply to this question ..."
Is he a mafioso murderer?

Huh? What did he do to me? Do you think if I’m asking a question like this maybe I have a *slight* reason to think what I do?
Hey, do you have anything to say about the horary in relation to the question?

Yes - here is mine ....With mars ruling AC and as your significator in scorpio in 7th house near cusp 8th house ruled by pluto - this looks more like a revenge to me from your end.

Osamenor

Staff member
He is Venus, on the malefic 29th degree in Capricorn, conj. MC and Saturn, trining Algol in his 8th, in his 4th house of digging/underground/jobs.
He's not Venus unless he's your spouse, love interest, business partner, or direct rival (or something else seventh house). If he's just your friend's father, and you don't have any other kind of relationship with him, he's not a seventh house person to you, so the seventh house ruler doesn't represent him.

And for this horary question to be valid, you would have to have a specific vested interest in it that no one else does. What does whether your friend's father is a mafioso murderer or not have to do with you?

Now, if you asked if he presented a danger to you personally, that might be a valid question. But he doesn't have to be a mafioso murderer to present a danger to you--there are plenty of dangerous people who have nothing to do with the mafia--and if he is in fact a mafioso murderer, that doesn't necessarily mean he's a danger to you. If you're not on their hit list (and do you have any reason to believe you are?), a mafioso murderer wouldn't be a danger to you personally. He might be a danger to other people, but since you're not any of those other people, you don't have the standing to ask a horary question about it.

If you're just asking because you want to know, horary doesn't work that way. It only answers questions that are personally relevant to the asker and not personally relevant in the same way to anyone else. If you ask a horary question that doesn't meet that requirement, the chart isn't valid.

Osamenor

Staff member
And speaking as a moderator: this thread is teetering on the edge of breaking several rules. First of all, rudeness and attacking are NOT allowed; respect of other posters is REQUIRED at all times. There have been some borderline rude responses to people who have reasonably pointed out the problems with using horary for this kind of question.

Furthermore, posting other people's natal charts IS allowed if ONE of the following is true: you have their explicit permission to do so (which the OP doesn't appear to) OR you remove their name and birth information from the chart and do not share any identifying details. Since the natal chart posted has been anonymized, and no clearly identifying details have been shared, it meets the forum rules on that count. However, this is the horary section. Natal charts are NOT to be posted here unless there's a clear connection being made between a natal chart and the horary.

And that says nothing about the ethics of posting someone else's natal chart. It's not fair to ask astrological questions about someone who's not participating in the conversation and has not consented to having questions asked about them. Furthermore, interpreting a birth chart is quite subjective. Every bit of it has multiple possible manifestations, only some of which will be true of the native. It's impossible to determine which of the many possible manifestations apply without the native present to affirm or contradict. And the chart does NOT show what choices the native has made in their life. Whether this person has a criminal career or just a very secretive but perfectly legal one, the astrological markers would be the same.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

I have removed the harassing posts and the natal chart, as the OP apparently has no permission to use this chart. It is understood that ANY interpretation on the AW Forum is an interpretation by amateur astrologers of varying ability, so there's NO need to belabor this point. Furthermore the reasons for the OP posting their question are the OP's business alone: if you don't like the question or think it inappropriate, don't respond on the thread. Additionally, if you are NOT a horary astrologer and do NOT do horary astrology, DON'T respond on the thread AT ALL, since you don't have the experience that the OP needs in order to have their question answered.

Discussions of general horary THEORY do NOT go on a thread that is asking a specific horary QUESTION.

Back on topic,

Tim

ElenaJ

With reference to the original horary chart, if we say the querent is the ascendent, asking about an unknown person, this would have been the 7th.
However, having clarified that this is the father of a friend, we can consider the friend of the querent as the 11th, her father as the 2nd (4th from the 11th), where we find taurus ruled by Venus.
What immediately jumps out is the position of Algol on the 2nd cusp, the asteroid connected with death, suffering and serial killers.
Venus, his significator, is in Capricorn, cold and ambitious, in his 8th of death, and in the very last degree. He is about to change and is symbolically hurrying to finish things up beforehand.
His 6th of work (mafia is a job) holds mars in scorpio, approaching a sextile with pluto in his 8th. The planets governing mafia are mars and pluto, scorpio is the sign of death. And mars is entering the 8th of the chart, again the house of death.
His career house (10th) is the 10th from the 2nd, which is the 11th. Ruled by pisces, Jupiter who is in his 8th, again the theme of death, and conjunct the south moon's node, a karmic position.
Moon separates from an aspect with Jupiter, so perhaps we can consider that indeed this contact was in the past. Added to his position as the last degree of his significator, about to change.
North node in his 2nd shows his financial motivation.
Moon approaches a sextile with mercury, his 2nd ruler, again monetary gain.
His 9th house, the law, is Uranus in his 12th, so he may be known to the law and they are secretly working on his case. Moon will square Saturn, co-ruler of the 9th, as well as symbol of death, so it probably will not end well for him.
The end of the matter, his 4th (5th of the chart), is ruled by mercury being approached by the moon.

lux111

With reference to the original horary chart, if we say the querent is the ascendent, asking about an unknown person, this would have been the 7th.
However, having clarified that this is the father of a friend, we can consider the friend of the querent as the 11th, her father as the 2nd (4th from the 11th), where we find taurus ruled by Venus.
What immediately jumps out is the position of Algol on the 2nd cusp, the asteroid connected with death, suffering and serial killers.
Venus, his significator, is in Capricorn, cold and ambitious, in his 8th of death, and in the very last degree. He is about to change and is symbolically hurrying to finish things up beforehand.
His 6th of work (mafia is a job) holds mars in scorpio, approaching a sextile with pluto in his 8th. The planets governing mafia are mars and pluto, scorpio is the sign of death. And mars is entering the 8th of the chart, again the house of death.
His career house (10th) is the 10th from the 2nd, which is the 11th. Ruled by pisces, Jupiter who is in his 8th, again the theme of death, and conjunct the south moon's node, a karmic position.
Moon separates from an aspect with Jupiter, so perhaps we can consider that indeed this contact was in the past. Added to his position as the last degree of his significator, about to change.
North node in his 2nd shows his financial motivation.
Moon approaches a sextile with mercury, his 2nd ruler, again monetary gain.
His 9th house, the law, is Uranus in his 12th, so he may be known to the law and they are secretly working on his case. Moon will square Saturn, co-ruler of the 9th, as well as symbol of death, so it probably will not end well for him.
The end of the matter, his 4th (5th of the chart), is ruled by mercury being approached by the moon.

Amazing. Brilliant. Thank you..

I feel sick