Vertex conjunct part of fortune

fullmoonlibra

I wonder what it means..
There is nothing about it on the internet.
I have my vertex (capricorn) in the fifth house and my POF (capricorn) in the sixth house.

Do you have an idea what it means?

I'm curious about this too! My POF is 22Libra, and my Vtx is 25Libra in the 6th house. Help us please :biggrin:

I would imagine it has to do with a convergence of your 'fated' path and your road to success. So, indicative of success??? I'm just babbling at this point, but ANY info could be helpful!

Here's mine...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.62446.6431.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.62446.6431.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 51

mdinaz

I wonder what it means..
There is nothing about it on the internet.
I have my vertex (capricorn) in the fifth house and my POF (capricorn) in the sixth house.

Do you have an idea what it means?

I imagine it means that when you focus your energy in the areas that will most benefit you (in whatever sign and house the POF is in), it will manifest in magical ways much faster for you than anyone else. This would be a great gift, but also a curse if you focus on the wrong things, as those will manifest just as fast.

obscuredemerald

I imagine it means that when you focus your energy in the areas that will most benefit you (in whatever sign and house the POF is in), it will manifest in magical ways much faster for you than anyone else. This would be a great gift, but also a curse if you focus on the wrong things, as those will manifest just as fast.

What if the part of fortune (virgo, 3rd house) is square the vertex (sag, 5th house)?

Last edited:

Chillaxer

Much better than POF conjunct the anti vertex. The vertex is the positive end of that spectrum. I'd say it's a fortunate chart position generally.