Should I quit my job?

Hello,

I am sick of my job. I changed positions about 2 weeks ago ant it's hell. No one want to teach me properly. I have to ask the same question 2 or 3 times before I get an answer... It is bull****. I feel mentally ill.

I should have quit like 2 years ago but I always felt scared because I have huge anxiety for job interviews.

I see my dispositer is Jupiter and he just turned direct but he is debilitated. Job maybe 6th house? Mercury is in Libra and square Jupiter. The end will come sooner or later? Or maybe is 10th house?

What do you think?

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

waybread

A rule of horary is that you get to ask a question only once-- by any means of divination. I see that you also posted your question on the Vedic board.

The reason is because horary goes by the exact moment when the question became a burning issue for you. If you ask it multiple times, we don't know which is the correct moment.

Just looking at this chart, however, I don't think you're in a strong position. Jupiter (you) is in its fall. Venus rules your 10th house of career but it is in the 8th house and has no essential dignity.

So maybe the question is, suppose you did quit your job? Then what happens?

I kind of know what happens after... I would feel depressed, anxious and so on... But it happens all the time when I leave all my jobs.

I am just so tired. I don't want to work for some time.

waybread

If you have a history of leaving multiple jobs, that's something to consider. If you need to be employed to pay your rent and put food on the table, that's something to consider. Keeping or quitting a job isn't always about your feelings.

blackbery

Quit but do it correctly, Jupiter has just turned direct & it's time to act now, Uranus being impacted positively in tandem with Benefic Jupiter. Take a few days off, call in sick & look for work, if they fire you, object & squeeze compensation out of them. Apply for disability if applicable. Don't show up & let it ride. Listen to your mind & body which is telling you that this job is burning you out. There are jobs out there if you are willing to take the next step. Mars retro & nobody there is your friend, they don't want you to succeed. You will only get more angry & frustrated in an environment that doesn't help you but hinders your growth. Move on for Jupiter marches onto bigger & better things. :lol:

Feel the fear but face it anyways, you don't have much to lose except some shi**y job.

You might want to consider returning to school to pursue a career that you care about. xx

Hello,

I am sick of my job. I changed positions about 2 weeks ago ant it's hell. No one want to teach me properly. I have to ask the same question 2 or 3 times before I get an answer... It is bull****. I feel mentally ill.

I should have quit like 2 years ago but I always felt scared because I have huge anxiety for job interviews.

I see my dispositer is Jupiter and he just turned direct but he is debilitated. Job maybe 6th house? Mercury is in Libra and square Jupiter. The end will come sooner or later? Or maybe is 10th house?

What do you think?

Last edited:

waybread

Blackbery, unfortunately with the querent's significator Jupiter in its fall in Capricorn, and its next aspect is a square from Mercury. Her employer (10th house) would be Venus, which isn't helping matters. Mars and Uranus are not key significators.

We all need a good pep talk sometimes, but calling in sick when she's not is dishonest, and is also not a way for kitty to endear herself to her employer. If she does decide to quit, she is unlikely to get a good letter of reference-- which she may need no matter how fed up she feels with her job-- or to be eligible for unemployment insurance. Getting disability payments requires an actual medically verified disability. It's not an easy process.

If kitty has a problem in staying with a job very long, that's an issue to address.

Last edited: