When will I get a job? (Timing question)

PurpleReign

Quick backstory, I'm having a very hard time finding a job and it's taking an emotional toll on me. Sometimes I get an interview but no callback, other times not even an interview and it's been going on like that for a while. I don't know what to do anymore. So I asked "When will I get a job?" and I hope the horary chart can offer some information on timing.

I'm Mars, which is in Cancer where it is in its Fall. Career is ruled by Sun. The two don't aspect, which is usually the case when I cast a horary chart regarding jobs/career. Moon is in Scorpio, not good. But it positively aspects me, but we are both in our Fall, so I'm not sure that's good. Using the Moon for timing, I would say since it is in a fixed sign and in a Cadent house, it would be weeks, months, or years. Is there any way to gauge the timing from the chart? All I can see is that it will be a long-term issue. I've tried looking this up but it's difficult to understand. If someone could explain in simple terms how to get the timing I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• when will i get a job.jpg
    when will i get a job.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 35

SCP11

Quick backstory, I'm having a very hard time finding a job and it's taking an emotional toll on me. Sometimes I get an interview but no callback, other times not even an interview and it's been going on like that for a while. I don't know what to do anymore. So I asked "When will I get a job?" and I hope the horary chart can offer some information on timing.

I'm Mars, which is in Cancer where it is in its Fall. Career is ruled by Sun. The two don't aspect, which is usually the case when I cast a horary chart regarding jobs/career. Moon is in Scorpio, not good. But it positively aspects me, but we are both in our Fall, so I'm not sure that's good. Using the Moon for timing, I would say since it is in a fixed sign and in a Cadent house, it would be weeks, months, or years. Is there any way to gauge the timing from the chart? All I can see is that it will be a long-term issue. I've tried looking this up but it's difficult to understand. If someone could explain in simple terms how to get the timing I would appreciate it.

Sun may not be aspecting, but it's approaching Mars in aspect. There's a moderate gap between them but nothing insane. My beginner's luck guess for timing is between a month at the least to 2 years at the most just by looking at like 20+ degrees gap as either months/years.

You forgot to mention how the moon and mars are in mutual reception. The fact that they are in fall suggests some kind of unlucky looking situation/injurous situation will result in a turn of fortune (moon) towards supporting you (mutual r.).
Or it could be describing the fact that you're unemployed as beneficial in some way.

Sun will have to aspect mercurcy and NN before reaching you which to me suggests some kind of re-arrangements, communications, friend support etc. is possible in the lead up to career gain. Maybe keep an eye out for those types of synchronicities.

And it may be that someone gets laid off a job which you then gain (mutual r and sun approaching it)

PurpleReign

Sun may not be aspecting, but it's approaching Mars in aspect. There's a moderate gap between them but nothing insane. My beginner's luck guess for timing is between a month at the least to 2 years at the most just by looking at like 20+ degrees gap as either months/years.

You forgot to mention how the moon and mars are in mutual reception. The fact that they are in fall suggests some kind of unlucky looking situation/injurous situation will result in a turn of fortune (moon) towards supporting you (mutual r.).
Or it could be describing the fact that you're unemployed as beneficial in some way.

Sun will have to aspect mercurcy and NN before reaching you which to me suggests some kind of re-arrangements, communications, friend support etc. is possible in the lead up to career gain. Maybe keep an eye out for those types of synchronicities.

And it may be that someone gets laid off a job which you then gain (mutual r and sun approaching it)

Thanks for your answer and explanations. I really hope something happens for me soon — and I really hope I don’t have to wait 2 years. I’m trying to remain hopeful but it’s hard to do that at times. Thanks again.

Arena

I would say that the Moon and Mars are the keys to this question (Mars is also ruler of 6th as in a regular job and not career). The Moon is the matter, the job. It is moving towards the ASC within 5 units/days/weeks and then into t trine with Mars in about 8 units/days/weeks. I think that is when you get some positive offer of a job (probably in education or abroad 9th) but it is not a job you will particularly like since both the Moon and Mars are in their fall.

PurpleReign

I would say that the Moon and Mars are the keys to this question (Mars is also ruler of 6th as in a regular job and not career). The Moon is the matter, the job. It is moving towards the ASC within 5 units/days/weeks and then into t trine with Mars in about 8 units/days/weeks. I think that is when you get some positive offer of a job (probably in education or abroad 9th) but it is not a job you will particularly like since both the Moon and Mars are in their fall.

Thank you for your response! I'll keep you updated if anything happens

PurpleReign

Hi,

So I don’t know if the timing was right because there were two different timings, but I do have a job right now and it isn’t something I like. It’s not what I went to school for, but the temp agency said it is just something temporary so that I have some income until she finds me something more suitable.

Hopefully it’ll be soon, lol!

Thanks again,
PR