Signs and bravado.

Don't you find it ridiculous how Aries, Scorpio, Leo mostly are the ones with the bravado or alpha descriptions for sun signs, yet these people with these signs rarely make for such people?

Some of the best combinations for a forceful or successful person are not even classed as masculine people.

Such combinations of some of the most famous people on Earth and combative people.

Tom Cruise, Cancer sun, Leo moon, Leo venus, Pisces jupiter, Gemini mercury, Taurus mars. ASC Scorpio.

Michael Jackson, Virgo sun, Pisces moon, Leo mercury, Leo venus, Libra jupiter, Taurus mars. ASC Pisces.

Robin Williams, Cancer sun, Pisces moon, Leo mercury, Virgo venus, Aries jupiter, Cancer mars. ASC Scorpio.

Mike Tyson, Cancer sun, Sagittarius moon, Leo mercury, Gemini venus, Cancer jupiter, Gemini mars. ASC Scorpio.

You may notice a familiar pattern though because all of these celebs i relate to in 1 way or another, i share similar placements with some of them.

Cancer sun, Taurus moon, Taurus mars, Gemini venus, Leo mercury, Cancer jupiter. ASC Pisces.

Share more guys, there are plenty of other mixes that on the surface are "push overs of the zodiac"

Never seen an Aries stand up in a real fight at all, easily the most overrated signs for bravado there possibly could be. :innocent:

whiteflame1997

famous people is succesfull kinda sad to feel, the only way to be successful in this day age is to be Famous~ make me kinda sick to feel anyway.

i just think it depends what sign you looking for and you be suprised what celebs that have some scorpio in their chart, there are famous people scorpio in there chart:

Beyonce is virgo sun, libra rising, and scoprio moon
katy perry, is scorpio sun, moon rising am not too sure of :/
Lorde is a scorpio sun
leonadro dicaprio scorpio sun, libra moon and asc
Many of the kardashians family has scorpio in there chart aaaww..no i mean yay =-= but one way it makes sense too, kyile jenner Leo sun, capricorn ascnedant scorpio moon. kendall jenner has a scorpio sun, aris ascendant and moon, i think their mon has a scorpio sun. Caitlyn jenner is scorpio sun and ascedant, with aquarius moon.
Drake is a scorpio
Delta goodrem has scorpio sun, moon, gemini ascendant.
Avril lavigne Libra sun, scorpio moon and libra ascendant
Juila Micheals has sun and moon in scorpio not sure the rising
tracy chapman, aries sun with scorpio moon.
Pewdiepie is a scorpio.
jennifer lopez have leo sun, most likely scorpio moon there is possiblility that its sagittarius.
Lady gaga have aries sun, scorpio moon, gemini ascendant
miley cyrus have sagittarius sun, scorpio moon and a taurus ascendant.

this was the only i could come on mind at the moment, plus theres 1000 of celebs to everysign X)
but i do feel many celebs have sagittarius sun or taurus moon

i have seen aires stand up for them self my cowork is a aires, she just BLA! everything if she disagree with out at once, this other cowork also have aires but she have some picses too so not as straightforward but both of them are intens and passonaited when they are mad o-o. lucky its fast intense then its gond, done finish pretty aries sounding to me ^^

famous people is succesfull kinda sad to feel, the only way to be successful in this day age is to be Famous~ make me kinda sick to feel anyway.

i just think it depends what sign you looking for and you be suprised what celebs that have some scorpio in their chart, there are famous people scorpio in there chart:

Beyonce is virgo sun, libra rising, and scoprio moon
katy perry, is scorpio sun, moon rising am not too sure of :/
Lorde is a scorpio sun
leonadro dicaprio scorpio sun, libra moon and asc
Many of the kardashians family has scorpio in there chart aaaww..no i mean yay =-= but one way it makes sense too, kyile jenner Leo sun, capricorn ascnedant scorpio moon. kendall jenner has a scorpio sun, aris ascendant and moon, i think their mon has a scorpio sun. Caitlyn jenner is scorpio sun and ascedant, with aquarius moon.
Drake is a scorpio
Delta goodrem has scorpio sun, moon, gemini ascendant.
Avril lavigne Libra sun, scorpio moon and libra ascendant
Juila Micheals has sun and moon in scorpio not sure the rising
tracy chapman, aries sun with scorpio moon.
Pewdiepie is a scorpio.
jennifer lopez have leo sun, most likely scorpio moon there is possiblility that its sagittarius.
Lady gaga have aries sun, scorpio moon, gemini ascendant
miley cyrus have sagittarius sun, scorpio moon and a taurus ascendant.

this was the only i could come on mind at the moment, plus theres 1000 of celebs to everysign X)
but i do feel many celebs have sagittarius sun or taurus moon

i have seen aires stand up for them self my cowork is a aires, she just BLA! everything if she disagree with out at once, this other cowork also have aires but she have some picses too so not as straightforward but both of them are intens and passonaited when they are mad o-o. lucky its fast intense then its gond, done finish pretty aries sounding to me ^^

I think my fave Scorpio is Jamie Lee Curtis, i'm not against any sign, just wanted to close the gap in terms of how loud and egotistical signs can be, i have Leo as my 3rd dominant which is close to my 2 other dominant signs, Cap and Cancer, i know i have an ego, but i won't say anything if i can't do something, that's stupid lol.

Jamie Lee Curtis, Scorpio sun, Aries moon, so sexy. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/21/0e/14/210e140577d501e7b64883409accf6c4.jpg

Anne Hathaway, Scorpio sun, Libra moon.... ughhh i could do such things haha. http://i.imgur.com/td8gr.jpg

The Piscean

From personal experience, ive found the signs with most 'bravado' are deeply sensitive people. Leos i think are one of the most sensitive in the zodiac, its so easy to hurt their pride. Same goes for scorpio, hard exterior, soft interior.

The Piscean

I definitely wouldn't say micheal jackson displayed any bravado. He was a Virgo sun pisces moon i think? I read somewhere that bravado can also mean a false showing of bravery and i wouldnt associate micheal with that :smile:

conspiracy theorist

False showing of bravery or toughness, yep. It's laughable anytime I see it in real life, especially when the paper tiger attacks people they perceive as weak only to experience a shock to their system.

Haven't the charts of any of these choice characters but I'd assume that they'd have a strong Marsy streak in them.

whiteflame1997

CancerEvlove

Ahh scorpios have big egos...eh eh eh o-o
leo is your 3 dominated sign really? i thought you only had mercury in leo? its really personal planet so that might be why :)

libra moons is a moon placement i have harder time to trust, they can look beautiful, some are super nice, chamers at its finest and good people. and i do like the sign libra, but the libra moon, i feel its can..fake at times :s

Aries moon is more real, but stressful, for moon in aries i feel their emotions can often be intense and quick, happy is SUPER PERFECT but then they get mad its THE END OF EVERYTHING but 5 mins later they can be fine again, theyre not sure what to do with emotions at time so it because this big fast outburst (in 12,8,4 house they normaly have more control of emotions) then again their emotions is usally warm, intense little bit self senter.

CancerEvlove

Ahh scorpios have big egos...eh eh eh o-o
leo is your 3 dominated sign really? i thought you only had mercury in leo? its really personal planet so that might be why :)

libra moons is a moon placement i have harder time to trust, they can look beautiful, some are super nice, chamers at its finest and good people. and i do like the sign libra, but the libra moon, i feel its can..fake at times :s

Aries moon is more real, but stressful, for moon in aries i feel their emotions can often be intense and quick, happy is SUPER PERFECT but then they get mad its THE END OF EVERYTHING but 5 mins later they can be fine again, theyre not sure what to do with emotions at time so it because this big fast outburst (in 12,8,4 house they normaly have more control of emotions) then again their emotions is usally warm, intense little bit self senter.

Yeah my mercury is powerful.

Capricorn, Cancer are equal, then Leo, then Aquarius, then Taurus.
xuVyvK6.png

whiteflame1997

i would say your moon cause it rank as 1, then on 2 place the saturn. same with the sign cancer 1 then 2 capricorn (just because the moon has few degress more then saturn so probably will effect the sign too).so nah but mecury is rank as 6 from 1 to 10 6 is little under top 5. 6 is its more averged lv or is it like everything between 1-10 is good and 11-12 is low of that energy?

but you got lot more power/ engery overall then i do :)
not sure what that means if that you will live longer or have more meaningful life then me i don't know c: