Hi guys! + some questions to introduce ourselves

viridi

Hello. I am glad I have joined this forum. I have some Astrology knowledge (although not too vast) and my favourite branch is Horary.

1. What is the meaning/story behind your name (real name or forum username)?
2. In your opinion,what is the most surprising thing about astrology?
3. Which suits you better:your zodiac sign or your ascendant?

wilsontc

Staff member
Welcome! to viridi

viridi,

Welcome to the AW Forum!

Welcoming,

Tim

1. Not going into for reasons of Privacy.
2. That it works.
3. Sun Sign and Ascendant are the same.

AtomsInPlace

Hi Viridi,

1. It's a lyric from a song I wrote.
2. Same as Wilsontc, it works.
3. Same as Wilsontc again, sun sign and asc are the same.

:smile:

How about you?

whiteflame1997

Ohh this seems fun oki am in c:

WARNING: Am Norwegain and have dyslexia so my spelling is awfull...and i type a alot (I would like to say its because of 3 house mars and venus in sagittarius :3 )

1. whiteflame1997...hhmm well i used it for a while..while and while 6 years now ca. X) well some years at least. So bit younger and i felt, that i need to have something nighty, snowy feeling so it became white XD then flame became cause i imagent a warm fox in this snowy night, 1997 was just because whiteflame wasn't long enough username ^^'' and its part of my birth dated.

Was this Too much? o-o

2: Because it helps, me with feel better about myself..or..worth something (Its my guilty pleasure! XD) and its a nice hobby, i feel it really can hit home or my emotions at times. Wish more people could see have beautiful art astrology truly is<3

3: Defnetliy my sun sign, because i have sun, moon, mercury, chiron all in the same sign, and 2 house cX
rising is nah i understand why i have that rising but i feel the sign with the sun, moon, mercury, chiron in.

I hope i don't type too much, and thank you for posting this :D
have good day/ night~<3

Spork

1. Spork. When you kinda wanna spoon...but you really wanna fork?

2. The most surprising thing about astrology to me is that it's spooky accurate often enough, that I've just gotta be like "OK, it's a thing." I want to be wayyy too logical and skeptical and scoff at it like, oh, that silly woo woo about the stars and stuff, psh... But then. I am a textbook Capricorn, not everybody is, and many of the descriptions fit many of the signs, although I've got my own opinions about Libras (grr) that defy what is written. And of course since I'm a Capricorn, I'm right. At least in my own little world... Your mileage may vary, but that's none of my business...

Right! Anyhow. This one astrologer writes horoscopes that are so often spooky-accurate, she blows my mind. So woo or no, there's something to this stuff. *shrug*

3. My sign, if we're talking about my NATURE. The foundations that are real. But my ascendant does describe how I can be, socially. I believe the words "stark raving extrovert" have been used...

I'm a Cappie with a Cancer moon and a Sagittarius ascendant.

princessyuuji

Hey :joyful:

1) A character I loved and related to before I knew I was aromantic.

2) The history! It's fascinating how many cultures used astrology as a part of astronomy and how cultures overlap and change. How the depth we have today was developed and studied by all different types of people.

3) I've always related strongly to my sun sign but as I get older my rising sign is grounding me more and more. Still, I would say the sun.

Blaze

Account Closed
We have a Norwegian on here? Such a rarity! Sup Whiteflame.

Questions...right.

1- "I was gonna go to work, but then I got high". That's a joke. Blaze is a simple name. Easy to remember, plus Moog was taken.

2- That it works, sometimes.

3- Depends on which system you use, but either way - Gemini suits me very well.

whiteflame1997

uuuh yeah am a rare Dumbo octupus :3
or a rare common rock hahaha~ XD
anyway Hi blaze how are you?
am doing fine thanks for asking :)

i love blaze kinda firey...like flame! :D

so you have gemini in both western and vedic astrology? ^^

RhiannonSky

Hello. I am glad I have joined this forum. I have some Astrology knowledge (although not too vast) and my favourite branch is Horary.

Hello, also new to forum, glad to be here hoping to learn.

1. Fleetwood mac song/celic goddess/asteroid/mythology. Its a beautiful story.

2.I personally find astrology to be an excellent tool in keeping me ever aware of the many facets those around me posses. Im find myself even more intrigued with people on a intimate level. It helps me to stay in a state of compasionate curiosity.

3. A good balance id say. My scropio rising does dominate as my sun sag has but one aspect (opposing gemini moon). Scropio shares a house with pluto 16º, lilth 22º and mars 26º. Its almost like Im the only one who knows how Sag I am. Which I tend to find nice. Keeps my inner world interesting.

whiteflame1997

Welcome to us Rhiannonsky :)

how is it like to have moon oppositing the sun eachother?
cause mine are a conjunction so have its similaritis with oppositing also its differences c:

design

Hello! And welcome to the forums!

1. Just a random phrase I put together, believe it or not.
2. Not sure, exactly. I guess the thing that surprised me most is its limitations--can it be applicable beyond earth?
3. I would like to think my ascendant (virgo) fits me most but that changes whenever I get acquainted with people more. :smile:

tdonald17

Hi y'all,

1. It's a username I use often and the number is correlated to by birthday. And I like the number 17.

2. I just started picking up how the Astro sun signs are dead accurate. I could identify any sun or water sign (their personalities are striking to me) until I found alot exceptions so I went back to the drawing board and learned about moon and ascending signs...Which led me down a rabbit hole that is continuing to teach me the many nuances of astrology. Currently trying to interpret charts and learn about the houses.

3. It's a 50/50. Most people can say they can tell I'm a Gemini because I have a motor mouth, but that's only after it takes forever for me to actually open up to people (my Aqua moon makes me standoffish I believe. I think my face looks regular and relaxed but I always get the "I thought you didn't like me when we first met...You looked mean." I also get that my rising makes me more ambitious than I would be as a gem. And I am ten times more vocal in voicing my opinion. Which also gets me Aries.

The Piscean

hiiiiiiii

1. I have sun mercury and venus in pisces so it works. :happy:
2. How complex astrology can be.
3. My sun sign. But my scorpio rising is a big part of me.

SunRising

1. The sun rules the spirit. I'd like to thinking of my spirit as rising and not descending.
2. The ability that astrology, particularly horary, has to predict events
3. My early years I clearly displayed my sun sign but as I mature my ascendant and mars sign is starting to exude.

craft94

1. It was actually supposed to be Witchcraft with a B but the moderators changed it :(
2. That it works, all the time
3. My Sun and Ascendant signs are pretty similar - Libra and Gemini - and I relate to them both more than I do my Moon sign. My Moon sign - the energies are there but it's less obvious, partially I think because 1. 12th house 2. It's conjunct the South Node. I identify with the element of air and all of its duality. What I like about my Moon sign though is it makes me determined and strong-willed, much more so than the average Libra/Gemini: I never back down, ever.

Last edited: