beautiful and confident ??

cocofofo95

hello everyone , I am totally new at astrology especially horary I dont know a thing about it .. and I have two questions I hope you can help me by answering them first, what should I do to become more beautiful and confident .... second, what should I do or where should I go to gain better friends who appreciate me because I have always been betrayed by them ??? thx

Attachments

• astro_2gw_07_coco_hr_67571_20490.jpg
    astro_2gw_07_coco_hr_67571_20490.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 23
hello everyone , I am totally new at astrology especially horary I dont know a thing about it .. and I have two questions I hope you can help me by answering them first, what should I do to become more beautiful and confident .... second, what should I do or where should I go to gain better friends who appreciate me because I have always been betrayed by them ??? thx

I have a leo ascendant myself too. To feel more beautiful and confident, I try to focus more on my good points rather than my flaws. If I dislike anything about myself, I try to improve on it rather than lamenting over it. If I dislike something about my appearance, then I try to improve on that certain aspect of my appearance. I also try to surround myself with positive people who encourages me and makes me feel good about myself.

And to gain better friends and avoid betrayals in friendships, maybe try befriending people with water suns or water moons or people with heavy water placements in their chart? You have a heavy water chart so you will get along best with people who have a heavy water chart. Water moons in general tend to be very loyal, I have a pisces moon myself and I'm very loyal and trustworthy in my friendships.

whiteflame1997

Even thought i find it weird it say on the chart youre born the 18.march 2017 X)

your sun can tell about confident, pride/Proud, ego. sun is sqauring saturn there could be a feeling not able or not allowed to express yourself, you feel people can express how ever they want, when you do it something negativ happends, either you just not able to epxress, people get mad at you for being you but you will become better with this as you grow older. even thought its hard for you to express yourself people tend to feel safe with you your moon and sun hamonois together saying you express your feelings, and your emotions is you, people find you emotional understanding of them self.

i see you have friendship house (11th) in gemini, gemini likes to talk, communicate, go trips, but you have alot of picses. maybe you would love few really close friends so you can talk to about anything, you have scorpio moon and picses planets are for the most in 8 house, you would like to have friends where you could talk about taboo, scerets, hide stuff, past things so normaly people won't talk about.

you need a friend who can lisen to you, you don't have to be there for everyone always its too much sometimes its goood to have one so can lisen to you talk, you need someone who isn't afraid who won't anyone of your darkness, past, lost, sexual scercets. this friend need knowleged so you can get phlosphilcal answers from or maybe just a friend you can explore the world. you might feeling friends is hard to have or you dont need friends. You will find more rewarding life with friend with, find a real friend for you will take time just up you able to find it one
maybe you need a friend to have with to travel to the deep, hideing place where you can learn from this darkness?

sorry am no expert at astrology but i do love get better so please say where i was off or where you thought...hhhmmm this was kinda right XD
thanks <3 :)

cocofofo95

Even thought i find it weird it say on the chart youre born the 18.march 2017 X)

your sun can tell about confident, pride/Proud, ego. sun is sqauring saturn there could be a feeling not able or not allowed to express yourself, you feel people can express how ever they want, when you do it something negativ happends, either you just not able to epxress, people get mad at you for being you but you will become better with this as you grow older. even thought its hard for you to express yourself people tend to feel safe with you your moon and sun hamonois together saying you express your feelings, and your emotions is you, people find you emotional understanding of them self.

i see you have friendship house (11th) in gemini, gemini likes to talk, communicate, go trips, but you have alot of picses. maybe you would love few really close friends so you can talk to about anything, you have scorpio moon and picses planets are for the most in 8 house, you would like to have friends where you could talk about taboo, scerets, hide stuff, past things so normaly people won't talk about.

you need a friend who can lisen to you, you don't have to be there for everyone always its too much sometimes its goood to have one so can lisen to you talk, you need someone who isn't afraid who won't anyone of your darkness, past, lost, sexual scercets. this friend need knowleged so you can get phlosphilcal answers from or maybe just a friend you can explore the world. you might feeling friends is hard to have or you dont need friends. You will find more rewarding life with friend with, find a real friend for you will take time just up you able to find it one
maybe you need a friend to have with to travel to the deep, hideing place where you can learn from this darkness?

sorry am no expert at astrology but i do love get better so please say where i was off or where you thought...hhhmmm this was kinda right XD
thanks <3 :)
Hi !! Thanks for replying !! Actually this is meant to be a horary chart not a natal one but I think I did it wrong , thanks anyway though !!