Libra's bad side & how abusive they can be & what they can create.

aahh yeah sorry read wrong on the chart its 2th :)

i have stellium in 2th but no mars :I

oohh where did you find the source? if i might ask? :3

You sound pretty cool if i'm honest, but you are a Scorpio so possibly a mutual thing lol.

Want to see some crazy aspects for my Scorpio and myself?

And this was done like 3 weeks a go... i have learnt quite a lot over the months.

My Scorpio soul mate.

206 CancerEvolve Trine Julie Moon - Moon

Positive aspect: They instinctively feel comfortable with one another, and instinctively know how to comfort one another. They feel safe together. They know exactly how to interpret the other person, to see how they feel, to understand them.

144 CancerEvolve Conjunction Julie Sun - Pluto

Positive aspect: It's love-at-first-sight, the great passion: they will be drawn to each other like two magnets, they will always have to see and touch each other. Very good sexual understanding, typically very passionate. It must be said that this type of relationship may not last forever, it may not develop into a quiet and tender love. If they part, it is close to impossible to stay friends because of the constant reminder of the passion that once existed. It's all or nothing with them. If they part, one will suffer when the passion of the other dies, it will be a very difficult time to live through. However, if they stay together, there is strength to gain from each other.

137 CancerEvolve Conjunction Julie Moon - Neptune

Positive aspect: An almost magical bond will unite them. Perfect harmony. There is something MORE to this relationship. It inspires the imagination, and there is a magical feeling of acceptance. There is much devotion here, especially on the part of the Moon person. Spiritual tenderness and romantic warmth between them. Their relationship encourages imagination in both people. This stems from an underlying acceptance of each other, which translates into the feeling that they are free to express their spiritual, imaginative sides without fear in each other's presence. Unconditional love, which is very rare in romantic partnerships.

91 CancerEvolve Sextile Julie Mars - Mars

Positive aspect: A life together in which each will desire the other and satisfy each other's sexual needs. Frustration levels tend to be minimal, and this helps the couple develop a pleasant atmosphere between them. They may do great things together or simply inspire one another.

64 CancerEvolve Trine Julie Mercury - Neptune

Positive aspect: Good spiritual understanding. This is the kind of relationship in which they finish one another's sentences. The connection encourages imagination.

53 CancerEvolve Sextile Julie Mercury - Pluto

Positive aspect: Favorable union of the minds. They speak to each other about things they never talk about to others.

So quite literally how i described.

whiteflame1997

oki am bit confushed is it your scorpio friend, and your aries is your gf? or you dating scorpio? xD

aaahhh i don't know who it is, but it all sounds so harmoinions and prefect~<3
almost too prefect :3

oki am bit confushed is it your scorpio friend, and your aries is your gf? or you dating scorpio? xD

aaahhh i don't know who it is, but it all sounds so harmoinions and prefect~<3
almost too prefect :3

Oh i mentioned my Scorpio who passed away due to ill health.

It seems i never posted it here, well this is what i wrote randomly venting on a computer forum.

EZl0EEW.png

Now just how accurate is the description?

This was typed shortly after the news.

Yeah colour yourself shocked.. i was too. :eek:

whiteflame1997

Sorry

Sounds Truly beautiful, somewhat wonderful how you two felt things togther. Also heartbreaking how things things seem to change in matters a secound.

Even knowing love, even knowing somebody family who die. I never found the one to getting to know and never lost them.
you probably couldn't do anything for moment hearing that your the one was gone?

am no expert in this, so i can't say how it must been like for you.
How do you handle the haunting? did you ever have the thing i call for ''haunting'' haunting from past, haunting from old emotions, the is there something more to live for?

Again life just haven't been easy has it?

Sorry

Sounds Truly beautiful, somewhat wonderful how you two felt things togther. Also heartbreaking how things things seem to change in matters a secound.

Even knowing love, even knowing somebody family who die. I never found the one to getting to know and never lost them.
you probably couldn't do anything for moment hearing that your the one was gone?

am no expert in this, so i can't say how it must been like for you.
How do you handle the haunting? did you ever have the thing i call for ''haunting'' haunting from past, haunting from old emotions, the is there something more to live for?

Again life just haven't been easy has it?

Life is what it is, i get emotional at times but when i'm alone and left to my own thoughts, sometimes i look into the past when on the contrary i'm normally thinking in the now, i usually take day by day, but i prefer structure without it becoming boring.

It was 2013 she went, were together 3 years, no one recovers, we simply grow and learn allow that wound to scar, it will always be there.

If i could i would do it all over again and endure the pain once more just to be with her again... yeah she was a big positive in my life for sure :smile:

Her memory will be with me until the day i die, and she knows that.

Life goes on, i don't have to die with her, it's not what she would want either :wink:

whiteflame1997

Sometimes its also good to just be alone to let emotions to take over you for a moment, after all we are just living beings trying to do the best we can to make through life

yeah take day by day sounds nice~

you still have the good memories too so can keep you safe :)

(Off topic, a stupide childhood story time)

When i lost my bunny, My best friend came we went to the trampoline, we just lay there stairing at the sunny sky. After her mother passed away of cancer, she said she look at the clouds if a big gray cloud came looking like murshuroom. Everytime she saw that cloud she knew her mom was watching over her and protect her. Then we decided to find cloud so was gonna be my bunny's cloud.
Its pretty silly story, but somehow it makes me warm and happy inside :)

Am happy you still here, one life, enjoy small things as much as you can i guess

Sometimes its also good to just be alone to let emotions to take over you for a moment, after all we are just living beings trying to do the best we can to make through life

yeah take day by day sounds nice~

you still have the good memories too so can keep you safe :)

(Off topic, a stupide childhood story time)

When i lost my bunny, My best friend came we went to the trampoline, we just lay there stairing at the sunny sky. After her mother passed away of cancer, she said she look at the clouds if a big gray cloud came looking like murshuroom. Everytime she saw that cloud she knew her mom was watching over her and protect her. Then we decided to find cloud so was gonna be my bunny's cloud.
Its pretty silly story, but somehow it makes me warm and happy inside :)

Am happy you still here, one life, enjoy small things as much as you can i guess

Not silly at all, there is no comparing, a loss is a loss, and it's a part of life.