Ebola Virus - what is it, where is it & how to fight it?

Inline

There's been a request to make this a new thread from my original posting in General Chat 'Elboa'...so, here is what i wrote:

I’ve chosen another event chart to study, other than the one for the 1st Elboa outbreak in 1976.

I’ve chosen the event chart of the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) official announcement about the Elboa virus being a global emergency from [FONT=&quot]Wednesday, 6 August 2014 at 13:00 to 17:30 Geneva time (CET).[/FONT]
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2014/ebola-20140808/en/

The WHO event chart might give as accurate a picture of the state of the virus now…. because viruses are known to continually mutate, and a more recent chart may be informative. To determine the viability however, you need to know how to locate the subject, and to locate the subject you must first study the first house.

Looking at the WHO event chart first house…the subject, ASC ruler Cancer Venus is in the 9th house. With what we know about the Elboa virus – the Cancer Venus which rules venous blood and bodily fluids - /(Moon - the body, co-ruler of the ASC/ subject) corresponds with information about Elboa – it is transmitted by bodily fluids, and affects the blood etc.

A Gemini 9th house however, describes the environment of the subject (the virus) and is a marker for international travel or contact with foreigners. It has an affinity with large vehicles like trucks, buses or planes. And planets ruling the 9th cusp can be counted on to describe the vehicle that the subject (virus) is being transported in….

Until recently, it was argued that Elboa was not an airborne virus, but the event chart points to something different.... Gemini is an air sign, and the 9th house indicates airports and air travel.

As well, 9th house ruler Leo Mercury is in the 10th house (the authorities) conjunct MC, the Sun and Jupiter. It appears the event chart is effectively describing the WHO and its global announcement…I think therefore that the chart is viable and we can continue…

I've attached the event chart with transits - and studying the trail of TR Mercury (vehicle of transport for the virus) since the announcement in August:
Sept. 19th, - in Libra 12th conjunct NN - Thomas Eric Duncan’s flight departed from Liberia to Belgium, to Washington DC., and then to Dallas, TX.
Sept. 30th – conjunct ASC - Texus hospital confirms Duncan has the Elboa virus.
Oct 8th – TR Venus is located in Libra 12th conjunct Sun and NN; and TR Mercury has stationed on ASC conjunct the event charts’ Scorpio Mars – and patient, Duncan dies.

TR Venus is currently in the Libra 12th. This may indicate that Libra ruled areas, like Antwerp, Copenhagen, Lisbon etc., are currently susceptible to infection.

But, TR Scorpio Mercury is conjoining the DC 7th house ruler, Scorpio Mars… this could (EDIT: indicate the vehicle of the subject (Libra ASC), the virus is meeting (Aries DC) its opponent and is currently fighting its opponent, or being fought against….!?

@ NepRising: thanks for the link - that Elboa may be being airborne; published Sept. 30th, 2014
@ Marinka: thanks for the suggestion to start this thread.

Attachments

• Elboa_emergency_2014.jpg
    Elboa_emergency_2014.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Inline

Re: Elboa Virus - what is it, where is it & how to fight it?

...…the subject, ASC ruler Cancer Venus is in the 9th house. With what we know about the Elboa virus – the Cancer Venus which rules venous blood and bodily fluids - /(Moon - the body, co-ruler of the ASC/ subject) corresponds with information about Elboa – it is transmitted by bodily fluids, and affects the blood etc. .....Gemini 9th house however, describes the environment (air) of the subject (the virus)....

Looking at the ASC indicator for the virus - Cancer Venus in Gemini 9th..

Maybe the virus is attached to or dependant on something female and flexible? Estrogen?

Marinka

I copied my response from the other thread ---
-------------------
Also, from just a quick look --

Jupiter at the Mid - potential for expansion
Jupiter moving to conjunct Mercury - ability to be disseminated

----------------------------

Some more quick notes ...

I want to add that the ruler of the 6th (health) is located in the 1st making this an important focus for this chart.

Also, the recent eclipse 15 Aries happens to conjunct Uranus in the 6th along with trining Sun and Moon.

The ruler of the 1st is in the 9th - brings the global aspect into this event.

Inline

..... studying the trail of TR Mercury (vehicle of transport for the virus) since the WHO announcement in August:

Sept. 19th, - in Libra 12th conj NN - flight departs from Liberia to Belgium to Dallas, TX.
Sept. 30th – conjunct ASC - Texus hospital confirms Elboa virus.
Oct 8th – TR Mercury stationed ASC – US patient dies....

[/QUOTE]

If we continue studying the trail of Mercury Rx, as the possible vehicle the virus takes to spread.... its interesting to read what astrologer Molly Hall has to say about this third and final period of Mercury retrograde for 2014, from Oct 4th to 26th, 2014....beginning at 2° Scorpio (conj chart ASC) and dialing back to 16° Libra (conj chart Libra NN in 12th).

link: http://astrology.about.com/od/advancedastrology/p/MercuryRetro.htm

Hall describes this period is as the ‚Water Vapor’ period, of Water to Air because all the cycles in 2014 have been marked by a water to air backwards flow. This retrograde cycle could allow for „insight of something unfathomable, an underlying truth or hidden reality".

Scorp Merc retrophase will involve merging, psychically or sexually, toxic negativity, or an infectious wound of some kind... While the Libra Merc retrophase, the air sign of relating, could shed some light on the most profound issues... the perceptual window washing of Libra able to see the other side of the story....

Allowing for study of the virus, to be done from a different angle....astrologically

Last edited:

Love2Know

Hmmmmm well if someone sneezes on you with ebola symptoms you could get it.

Marinka

Hmmmmm well if someone sneezes on you with ebola symptoms you could get it.

Yes, that's why one of the general precautions is to be at least 2 to 3 feet away from someone. But, a sneeze or a cough could theoretically spread it further than 2 to 3 feet. Surprisingly, coughing or sneezing does not appear to be one of the early symptoms of Ebola (still researching though) - coughing occurs later in the progression of the disease and that's when the person is coughing up blood which would be loaded with the virus.

Love2Know

Yes, that's why one of the general precautions is to be at least 2 to 3 feet away from someone. But, a sneeze or a cough could theoretically spread it further than 2 to 3 feet. Surprisingly, coughing or sneezing does not appear to be one of the early symptoms of Ebola (still researching though) - coughing occurs later in the progression of the disease and that's when the person is coughing up blood which would be loaded with the virus.

Omg sounds awful.. thank god a vaccine is coming from Canada!

Inline

Omg sounds awful.. thank god a vaccine is coming from Canada!

I hope so.....but is it really true? According to the Telegraph today there will be 10,000 cases of Elboa/week by December. :pouty:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-hit-10000-a-week-by-December-WHO-states.html

The german news today listed the most likely places for more outbreaks: 1. Ghana, 2. USA, 3. France
and then several African states till 13. Britain, 14. Belgium & 15. Germany.......but no mention of Canada?

EDIT: here is latest info about the vaccine:
apparently it has 100% successful in stopping the virus in animals, and as of Monday Oct. 13th they've started human trials.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/13/canada-testing-ebola-vaccine-humans-in-the-us

Last edited:

Marinka

I hope so.....but is it really true? According to the Telegraph today there will be 10,000 cases of Elboa/week by December. :pouty:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/13/canada-testing-ebola-vaccine-humans-in-the-us

Predictions done in September put the extrapolated number of cases at 1.4 million in January.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/23/ebola-cases-january-prediction_n_5868146.html

CDC/Media have since stopped giving projected total number of cases and are instead stating number of cases a week -- maybe it's less frightening ...

Inline

Yes, that's why one of the general precautions is to be at least 2 to 3 feet away from someone. But, a sneeze or a cough could theoretically spread it further than 2 to 3 feet.

Surprisingly, coughing or sneezing does not appear to be one of the early symptoms of Ebola (still researching though) - coughing occurs later in the progression of the disease and that's when the person is coughing up blood which would be loaded with the virus.

And a quote from JupiterASC's posting today in General Chat:

"....Obama urged Americans to remain calm and stressed risk posed by Ebola in United States was extremely low.

"It's not like the flu, it's not airborne," he said.

Rather, he said, the only way to get it is by coming into contact with body fluids of someone showing Ebola symptoms."

....BUT, when interpretating of the WHO event chart, the astrology unfortunately points to the Ebola virus being airborne...

The first house Libra ASC is the marker for the subject, the virus. The first house also describes that area or local region where the subject spends most of its time....in air sign Libra...in the air. As well, you can use this house to track the movements of the subject, the virus through the rest of the chart.

The ruler of the first house LIbra ASC - Cancer Venus in Gemini 9th, is a stand in for the subject, the virus.
And as i mentioned when the subject /the virus is located in the 9th house, the 9th is a marker for the subjects' vehicle of transport....in air sign Gemini, there is another indication its airborne...

But Gemini 9th house ruler Mercury Rx, is the marker for the vehicle that the virus is currently being transported in....but Merc Rx is going back and forth between Libra and Scorpio...The virus is thereofre, being carried by the air or by water molecules..... and when combined with water and air, the vehicle becomes water vapour.

Last edited:

Inline

.....TR Venus is currently in the Libra 12th. This may indicate that Libra ruled areas, like Antwerp, Copenhagen, Lisbon etc., are currently susceptible to infection...

TR Venus & TR Merc, markers for the virus are currently conjoining event charts Libra 12th house NN & Sun......

News just came in - 2 new Ebola cases in Madrid (Sun 13°Libra) and in Denmark, in Libra ruled Copenhagen....(attached is the event chart with todays transits)

Attachments

• elboa_emergency_2014 transits.jpg
    elboa_emergency_2014 transits.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Marinka

I've spent some time tracking down the original case and working with charts to come up with a date/time that corresponds with my interpretation of what the chart could look like.

The one that I have attached seems to work ....

Note, the ruler of chart is in the 6th at the 29 degree ....

Attachments

• ebola1.jpg
    ebola1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 24

Inline

Quote: Marinka

"As a side note, if I have that much free time available to do an interpretation, I'm likely to go back to the Ebola thread as I find that highly interesting and would likely provide much more data for teaching purposes."

Marinka, please discuss the information you find highly interesting, and the data you would have for teaching about the ebola outbreak?

I've attached my event chart (WHO announcement in August) with the current transits......it appears the virus (bodily fluids, airnborne) is now being handled with appropriate clothing, toxic fluids and isolation - TR venus conjunct Scorp Saturn in 1st.....and TR mars conjunct Capricorn Pluto in 3rd..etc.

...but there may be an uptick coming in transportation, eg. shipping, cruise ships? TR moon conjunct 9th cancer venus...?

Attachments

• elboa_emergency_2014 transits Nov 2014.jpg
    elboa_emergency_2014 transits Nov 2014.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

kimbermoon

I find it very telling that right from the start, the health workers were all dressed to the 9's, including respirators...if it was not airborne, why all the excess protection? Don't believe everything you hear in the media, for it is well manipulated.
Also find it interesting that the movie "Contagion" came out well in advance of the outbreak, and seems eerily similar to what is happening now. Often fiction can be more truthful than fact.
We do need to be duly concerned about this outbreak and while so far it is being kept at bay, it would not take much to tip the balance...remember the Cardinal Cross that formed back in April of this year? Perhaps the consequences are now coming to bear on that. Gee, I wonder what the Bildeberg Group has to say about it all...and what have you heard about the plan to reduce the population of the world through whatever means necessary?
How do y'all feel about closing the borders in the U.S and Canada?
Very interesting thread that I hope keeps growing.:ninja:

Zonark

There's been a request to make this a new thread from my original posting in General Chat 'Elboa'...so, here is what i wrote:

I’ve chosen another event chart to study, other than the one for the 1st Elboa outbreak in 1976.

I’ve chosen the event chart of the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) official announcement about the Elboa virus being a global emergency from [FONT=&quot]Wednesday, 6 August 2014 at 13:00 to 17:30 Geneva time (CET).[/FONT]
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2014/ebola-20140808/en/

The WHO event chart might give as accurate a picture of the state of the virus now…. because viruses are known to continually mutate, and a more recent chart may be informative. To determine the viability however, you need to know how to locate the subject, and to locate the subject you must first study the first house.

Looking at the WHO event chart first house…the subject, ASC ruler Cancer Venus is in the 9th house. With what we know about the Elboa virus – the Cancer Venus which rules venous blood and bodily fluids - /(Moon - the body, co-ruler of the ASC/ subject) corresponds with information about Elboa – it is transmitted by bodily fluids, and affects the blood etc.

A Gemini 9th house however, describes the environment of the subject (the virus) and is a marker for international travel or contact with foreigners. It has an affinity with large vehicles like trucks, buses or planes. And planets ruling the 9th cusp can be counted on to describe the vehicle that the subject (virus) is being transported in….

Until recently, it was argued that Elboa was not an airborne virus, but the event chart points to something different.... Gemini is an air sign, and the 9th house indicates airports and air travel.

As well, 9th house ruler Leo Mercury is in the 10th house (the authorities) conjunct MC, the Sun and Jupiter. It appears the event chart is effectively describing the WHO and its global announcement…I think therefore that the chart is viable and we can continue…

I've attached the event chart with transits - and studying the trail of TR Mercury (vehicle of transport for the virus) since the announcement in August:
Sept. 19th, - in Libra 12th conjunct NN - Thomas Eric Duncan’s flight departed from Liberia to Belgium, to Washington DC., and then to Dallas, TX.
Sept. 30th – conjunct ASC - Texus hospital confirms Duncan has the Elboa virus.
Oct 8th – TR Venus is located in Libra 12th conjunct Sun and NN; and TR Mercury has stationed on ASC conjunct the event charts’ Scorpio Mars – and patient, Duncan dies.

TR Venus is currently in the Libra 12th. This may indicate that Libra ruled areas, like Antwerp, Copenhagen, Lisbon etc., are currently susceptible to infection.

But, TR Scorpio Mercury is conjoining the DC 7th house ruler, Scorpio Mars… this could (EDIT: indicate the vehicle of the subject (Libra ASC), the virus is meeting (Aries DC) its opponent and is currently fighting its opponent, or being fought against….!?

@ NepRising: thanks for the link - that Elboa may be being airborne; published Sept. 30th, 2014
@ Marinka: thanks for the suggestion to start this thread.

Elboa the mexican python? :lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Zonark

Looking at the ASC indicator for the virus - Cancer Venus in Gemini 9th..

Maybe the virus is attached to or dependant on something female and flexible? Estrogen?

Venus rules the venal fluids via which Ebola is carried in the human body.

Ebola may be spread by President Obama's efforts to flood the US with illegal immigrants. Treachery of a high order. Jupiter's position conjunct Mercury would suggest this.

Inline

Venus rules the venal fluids via which Ebola is carried in the human body....

Yesterday, the WHO (World Health Organisation) released news after "discovering a grim scene in the eastern district of Kono (Sierra Leone)". "Scores of bodies have been found in a remote diamond mining area"...In an area that had originally thought to be well under control, the discovery of so many bodies raises fears that a new spike in Ebola may be happening... Two teams were necessary to bury the bodies.

Looking at the transits for Dec. 11 2014 to original WHO chart - the official announcement about Ebola Aug.'14 chart where the virus is signified by Venus traditional signifactor for blood and ASC ruler located in Cancer 9th house; and Gemini 9th house ruler Mercury.

Dec. 11, 2014:
the discovery of Ebola in a remote diamond mining area:
- TR Cap Venus (ASC ruler - Ebola) at 0° Capricorn (diamond mining) in 3rd (a neighbouring community) and
- TR Aqua Mars (DC ruler - the fighter, vaccine?) conjunct Aquarius IC (root) indicating perhaps a vaccine programme being implemented in the 'home' of the virus...? With a news release today, that the Ebola vaccine trial in Austria was on hold, because candidates were experiencing hand / feet pain....

What is interesting is how the uptick in deaths in Kono is being put down to the highly infectious bodies piling up exposed after nursing and ambulance staff also died of the virus...TR earth sign Capricorn Venus is an indication the virus is now being located in low dark areas, where soil is worked, with animal manure, dunghills or compost heaps, near churchyards, tombs or cemeterys...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/11/sierra-leone-ebola-lockdown-surge-infections-kono

Attachments

• elboa_emergency_2014_transits Dec 14.gif
    elboa_emergency_2014_transits Dec 14.gif
    76 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: