Jupiter

blossomintobeing

OK. Jupiter should be the planet of good luck. Except, my Jupiter is badly aspected by everything except for Mars.

It is in Sagittarius so does impart some "teacher" qualities to me, it seems... but it also feels like it's getting hammered a bit. How do I catch a lucky break on the regular with this going on?

1) Conjunct Uranus
2) Opposite Moon/Midheaven/Chiron
3) Square Sun (So, obviously is part of the Sun/Moon T-Square)

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 46

Madammaha

Hi blossomintobeing, I tried to find out whether you were a male or a female, but found no clues, it is important because it puts emphasis on some planets more than others and affects the interpretation. There is also this question of squares and oppositions which you must surely know they are not all negative.

BluEyedGrl105

You do have a strong Jupiter. Any planet conjunct an angle gets a big bump up in importance in your chart. If it's "good" or "bad" is up to you.

This idea you have that luck is a real, quantifiable thing out in the world you just need to find sounds so Sag Jupiter lol :biggrin:

I think it's also magnifying the Uranus qualities and it's aspects in your chart.

Ur/Jup in Sag at the IC - wow, that's a real wanderer. I guess you could find luck while living abroad, traveling, looking into family history, finding a place to live at the last moment, educating others in someway. Jupiter in Sag is very generous and if you give that energy off to people that's when you'll find "luck" coming back to you. (However, that doesn't mean people won't take advantage of you! Maybe that's why you feel "unlucky" now?)

How do you feel like you're being "hammered" now? That may have to do with transits.

blossomintobeing

Hi blossomintobeing, I tried to find out whether you were a male or a female, but found no clues, it is important because it puts emphasis on some planets more than others and affects the interpretation. There is also this question of squares and oppositions which you must surely know they are not all negative.

Hi Madammaha, I am a lady. Thank you :)

blossomintobeing

You do have a strong Jupiter. Any planet conjunct an angle gets a big bump up in importance in your chart. If it's "good" or "bad" is up to you.

This idea you have that luck is a real, quantifiable thing out in the world you just need to find sounds so Sag Jupiter lol :biggrin:

I think it's also magnifying the Uranus qualities and it's aspects in your chart.

Ur/Jup in Sag at the IC - wow, that's a real wanderer. I guess you could find luck while living abroad, traveling, looking into family history, finding a place to live at the last moment, educating others in someway. Jupiter in Sag is very generous and if you give that energy off to people that's when you'll find "luck" coming back to you. (However, that doesn't mean people won't take advantage of you! Maybe that's why you feel "unlucky" now?)

How do you feel like you're being "hammered" now? That may have to do with transits.

Well, Jupiter is one leg of an equally tight T-Square... with the sun as the focal point, so that push and pull with the Moon and focus on the sun could be a big part of it... I posted about this subject here, as well... sometimes I just feel like breaks for me will be hard won and take a lot of diligent effort.

Wanderer, for sure! I am homeless living with my ex's parents and my son... a bit of a weird situation if I have ever heard of one....

Yes, generouss.... a little recklessly sometimes, as I can neglect my own feelings and goals (moon opposition)...

mdinaz

Jupiter is the planet of excess. Being conjunct to Uranus it can indicate fortunes going up or down. With the opposition to Moon and Chiron on the MC, you have a strong belief in "bad luck", probably owing to negative experiences in childhood that taught you that nothing good happens to you and whatever circumstances you find yourself in, that's as good as it is going to get. It's a self-fulfilling prophesy. I'd have to see more of the chart like Vesta and Vertex but that's generally the deal here.

Madammaha

blossomintobeing, your Jupiter has all the potential that has been said but I would like to add that planets in the 4th house in aspect with the moon and Uranus, usually have a major impact on the psychological makeup of the person, but since here the Sun is forming a T-square with these planets, so it affects your achievements and luck.
You are a good person, who needs to show and consolidate your being by words and deeds, but your T-square is challenging you to learn more and dig deep within to find more resources, to break limitations, while your moon ( your daily life and family situation) is challenging you to achieve.

dr. farr

OP:
Don't forget to look at the PDF to see if Jupiter is Parallel in declination with any other chart factors! This can modify the net Jupiter influences in the chart, since Parallels are = to strong conjunctions (count as operative any Jupiter Parallels within 1 degree 30 minutes of exact)

Krewster

If the devil is in the details then your a.m. feeling that Jup is in an equally-tight T-square isn't supported by the facts (e.g., Uran is almost as you say vis a vis the luminaries while Jup lies 5-ish degrees loose from your luminaries.

Further, my familiars with a Sun 90 Jup include 25-ish% success stories (job wise), e.g., lifelong law professor.

So...looking elsewhere for your indicated experiences/behavior, how about the 1 min tight Mars 135 Nept...?

blossomintobeing

If the devil is in the details then your a.m. feeling that Jup is in an equally-tight T-square isn't supported by the facts (e.g., Uran is almost as you say vis a vis the luminaries while Jup lies 5-ish degrees loose from your luminaries.

Further, my familiars with a Sun 90 Jup include 25-ish% success stories (job wise), e.g., lifelong law professor.

So...looking elsewhere for your indicated experiences/behavior, how about the 1 min tight Mars 135 Nept...?

Krewster, thanks for your contributions... Yes, my luminaries are not tightly conjunct with Jupiter as much as with Uranus, however since Jupiter and Uranus are straddling the IC I was (in thought) combining them. So I guess this would give Uranus a stronger relationship with the Sun & the moon, as tighter orbs seem to strengthen relationships, do they not? I am wondering how that may serve to distabilize my luminaries... it seems like the more I move (uranus in the 4th) or am active, the more I lose focus in what I am analyzing and clarifying (virgo sun/asc) and the moon/10th... yeah...

I have been studying astrology for well over a decade but I am still a beginner... I am not sure I know much about the aspect between Mars & Neptune. I don't mean to ask you to stoop to my beginner-ish level around that type of an aspect, but I don't see whether it's a tight orb or not and what that lends itself to in the person's character. Is it a hard aspect in your experience?

blossomintobeing

OP:
Don't forget to look at the PDF to see if Jupiter is Parallel in declination with any other chart factors! This can modify the net Jupiter influences in the chart, since Parallels are = to strong conjunctions (count as operative any Jupiter Parallels within 1 degree 30 minutes of exact)

Again, here I am flashing my beginner feathers... but don't know much about declinations. It looks like my Jupiter's declination is 20° 7'33" S - so that would be 20 degrees below the celestial equator? Here are the closest declinations to Jupiter:
IC 21° 1'34" S
Lilith 19°24'28" S
Neptune 22° 9'58" S
Uranus 21° 5'36" S
6th house cusp 18° 9'21" S (don't think this one counts)

blossomintobeing

blossomintobeing, your Jupiter has all the potential that has been said but I would like to add that planets in the 4th house in aspect with the moon and Uranus, usually have a major impact on the psychological makeup of the person, but since here the Sun is forming a T-square with these planets, so it affects your achievements and luck.
You are a good person, who needs to show and consolidate your being by words and deeds, but your T-square is challenging you to learn more and dig deep within to find more resources, to break limitations, while your moon ( your daily life and family situation) is challenging you to achieve.

Hmm... psychological makeup. Thank you for this great post by the way.... I guess I am just wondering if the psychological effect is counteracted. I tend to get anxiety attacks when I am "out of alignment".... they are not over the top, but enough to cause harm in my life... in some form or another, and to destroy my inner sense of "cope-ability" or my trust in my ability to cope with life.

Madammaha

The Sun the ruler of your 12th house is on your Asc., that means you are the best judge of your problem, the awareness it brings you makes you able to identify your problem and your hidden motivations, so if you choose to solve that problem, you can, but we have to consider that no body is perfect nor flawless, so do not ask too much of yourself unless this is really hindering your path.

Krewster

As you will know, the 135 is a tri-semi-square and so, yes, its nature is in line with the 90 (albeit derivative).

Perhaps a more refined perspective is available by net-searching about the 8th harmonic. It will also be helpful (for focusing on your one-minute-tight-orbed Mars 135 Nept) to count the wheel degrees to better see the aspect (and to draw it out by hand) if you don’t have your own home astro program to display it.