What does he feel about me now?

c s

I have been in an off again on again relationship with someone..it's a long distance relationship..we met for a couple of days a week back and had a good time..but the relation has been charecterized by periods of warmth and coolness..

I would like to understand if the chart indicates anything about his state of feelings for me? and how do matters look in the near future..

Thanks a lot..

Attachments

• horary chart.jpg
    horary chart.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 27

IleneK

Premium Member
I have been in an off again on again relationship with someone..it's a long distance relationship..we met for a couple of days a week back and had a good time..but the relation has been charecterized by periods of warmth and coolness..

I would like to understand if the chart indicates anything about his state of feelings for me? and how do matters look in the near future..

Thanks a lot..

Looking at the reception between your significators, it looks like he may have modest interest, but that you have less interest than he does. Does that seem at all on the mark?

c s

Looking at the reception between your significators, it looks like he may have modest interest, but that you have less interest than he does. Does that seem at all on the mark?

Hi IleneK,

This is interesting.

There is some truth in this.

But it would be really helpful if you could explain a bit how you got this..since am learning horary.

Thanks a lot..

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi IleneK,

This is interesting.

There is some truth in this.

But it would be really helpful if you could explain a bit how you got this..since am learning horary.

Thanks a lot..

Well, I was looking at the mutual reception between [the relationship between] the signs on your significators:

you = Jupiter
he = Mercury

The relationship [essential dignity] between your planet and the sign on his planet, and conversely, the relationship between his planet and the sign on yours is what I was looking at. Mercury does not have much essential dignity in his sign of Cancer, so this indicates how he feels about you. Jupiter is in its fall in his/Mercury's sign, and this refers to your feelings toward him.