Job prospects,positive or negative near future?

Nightfall

ar11u5nv.jpg

What you think. 12/7 i signed for the job.

Sunrise

ar11u5nv.jpg

Re: Job prospects,positive or negative near future?
in my opinion not now. But in the Future it will be better.
Venus now in her fall, in the future will be in her sign (strong)
Saturn will stop his retro way (and has dignities)

Additionally: Saturn is retrograde in the 8th house
the area of your proffesional at the 28 degrees of Capricorn is exactly where Mars has the exactly exaltation. Mars (index also of your professional, in the 10 house peregrine and retrograde.
MC in late degrees shows changes in this area.

The Moon (Almuten of the ASC) in its fall and in the detriment of Venus.

Nightfall

I hope turn around my luck cause now i started the job,i feel stressed and uncomfortable,lack of experience and some people that look me weird.First week so far and i'm complaining for everything,i need to show me trust and be more friendly to me.

Nightfall

Give me some details more,job is a lot boring and many hours most days,i dont see my self stay there more than just few months.

rafaella

I hope turn around my luck cause now i started the job,i feel stressed and uncomfortable,lack of experience and some people that look me weird.First week so far and i'm complaining for everything,i need to show me trust and be more friendly to me.

If you already have a job then why are you asking about job prospects. You need to ask a clear question, I understand English is not your first language, but at least give some background to your question that will make us want to help you. And it would be nice if you thanked whoever responds to you. We give out time freely so ask nicely and people will be helpful.

Nightfall

I just got a job and want to know if will make it there to stay and improve or will leave soon.That's all and i think it's a clear question.Don't get me wrong.It's so boring,i don't know if will make it for how long.

tikana

I just got a job and want to know if will make it there to stay and improve or will leave soon.That's all and i think it's a clear question.Don't get me wrong.It's so boring,i don't know if will make it for how long.

malefic in 10th house so illplaced
not a good sign
plus you are in poor condition as well

rafaella

I don't really see whether you will stay or leave. Venus is in fall, Moon in fall... you are very miserable and Venus/Moon will be unchanged for a while. So misery in where you are at present will continue, if you want to change you need to take that step yourself. Apply for another job or try to change your attitude. Is the pay good? Can you survive financially if you leave this job?

I think the moment you asked this horary you were not clear in your mind what you were asking, so you need to be very clear what you ask for the chart to give clear answers. Something like this 'will I stay at this job or will I leave?' this is a much more on point question, rather than asking 'job prospects'.

Your chart shows the present the way it is but to me it doesn't show you leaving or staying. No aspects to Saturn.
What kind of job is it? Saturn in the 9th makes me curious.

Last edited:

muchacho

That's about the worst possible configuration you can get. H10 severely damaged (SN plus Mars retrograde) - the job will not make you happy. Additionally L10 retrograde and in H8 - probably a dead end job. L1 in fall, Moon in fall - you are not in a good position. I suggest you get clear about what kind of job you really want and then start looking for better opportunities.

Nightfall

I don't really see whether you will stay or leave. Venus is in fall, Moon in fall... you are very miserable and Venus/Moon will be unchanged for a while. So misery in where you are at present will continue, if you want to change you need to take that step yourself. Apply for another job or try to change your attitude. Is the pay good? Can you survive financially if you leave this job?

Your chart shows the present the way it is but to me it doesn't show you leaving or staying. No aspects to Saturn.What kind of job is it? Saturn in the 9th makes me curious.

The company just lied to me,they pay less and many others things they didn't told me when i signed with them.That's a clear question as you asked for,but my desicion is done,i'm gonna leave the job next week.:annoyed:

fczc45ms.jpg

malefic in 10th house so illplaced
not a good sign plus you are in poor condition as well

I'm in a poor condition,mentally and financially.

That's about the worst possible configuration you can get. H10 severely damaged (SN plus Mars retrograde) - the job will not make you happy. Additionally L10 retrograde and in H8 - probably a dead end job. L1 in fall, Moon in fall - you are not in a good position. I suggest you get clear about what kind of job you really want and then start looking for better opportunities.

Everything just gone in wrong way,i shouldn't agreed so easy.They told me i will work 6-8 hours per day and finally working 10-12 hours almost everyday without a break.

Last edited:

muchacho

The company just lied to me,they pay less and many others things they didn't told me when i signed with them.That's a clear question as you asked for,but my desicion is done,i'm gonna leave the job next week.:annoyed:

I'm in a poor condition,mentally and financially.

Everything just gone in wrong way,i shouldn't agreed so easy.They told me i will work 6-8 hours per day and finally working 10-12 hours almost everyday without a break.
So you've been taken advantage of? That would at least explain the SN in the 10th and your significators in fall.

Nightfall

Not taken advantage of,i just say the job suck and i don't know how long will stay there.It's insecure.And that's why asking that question with the chart,to get answer how the job will go for me.

muchacho

Not taken advantage of,i just say the job suck and i don't know how long will stay there.It's insecure.And that's why asking that question with the chart,to get answer how the job will go for me.
Well, the chart agrees with your general feelings about this job. So you can see that as a confirmation.