Will Kimi Raikkonen remain at Ferrari for the 2019 Formula 1 season?

fensi88

I cast the chart for my question : 01 Jun 2018 TZ = -2.0 5:31P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=10Sco22

As I am his fan, Kimi is represented by ASC ruler Mars. Oh, nooo... Mars is in close conjunction with South Node. Conjunction with one of the Moon's Node is a factor that can decide a chart on its own! In my opinion this is strong testimony that he will not stay at Ferrari. His present job is Sun and we see that Mars and Sun are separate, one more testimony he will not stay at Ferrari. Sun is only in Mars's face, so it seams Ferrari is not so interested to detain him.
What do you think?

Nightfall

Kimi is 39 yo,i don't think he can continue anymore,maybe 1 year more to a mid team or to be a test driver.

Also Alonso is almost 37-38 yo,he lost the opportunity for a 3rd champ and there is no avaliable seat to a strong car.I wonder why his career gone so bad,was his chart full of squares and bad signs?

Hamilton or Vettel this year,cast if you like the chart.

Sunrise

I cast the chart for my question : 01 Jun 2018 TZ = -2.0 5:31P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=10Sco22

As I am his fan, Kimi is represented by ASC ruler Mars. Oh, nooo... Mars is in close conjunction with South Node. Conjunction with one of the Moon's Node is a factor that can decide a chart on its own! In my opinion this is strong testimony that he will not stay at Ferrari. His present job is Sun and we see that Mars and Sun are separate, one more testimony he will not stay at Ferrari. Sun is only in Mars's face, so it seams Ferrari is not so interested to detain him.
What do you think?
Dear fennis upload the chart please....

Nightfall

We want to know who is the favorite to be the next champion,will hamilton make a repeat or vettel will break this with his strong ferrari? There were some rumors about kimi to mclaren,so.another chart should ask this one

Last edited:

fensi88

2lue2c2.gif

fensi88

We want to know who is the favorite to be the next champion,will hamilton make a repeat or vettel will break this with his strong ferrari? There were some rumors about kimi to mclaren,so.another chart should ask this one
I cast the chart for the question "will Kimi move to McLaren?"
Data for the chart: 13 Jul 2018 TZ = -2.0 6.2500 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=5Leo19
First, Moon is VOC so he will not move to McLaren. that confirms lack of aspect between Sun or Moon with Venus, ruler of his next job. Sun is on unfortunate fixed star Castor so mischief might be the reason.

fensi88

Will Lewis Hamilton win the champ again,cast this.

Chart: 22 Jul 2018 TZ = -2.0 9.1900 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=14Vi57
If yu are Hamilton fan then he is represented with ruler of the ASC- Mercury. His opponenets are represented with the ruler od the DSC-Jupiter.
Dignities are in slight favor for Jupiter/opponents. Next, Jupiter is in sextile with POF that is again in favour of the opponents. Interesting, Point of Victory is on cusp of the DSC (on 12 PIS 36) so I expect that someone else will be the winner!

fensi88

Do same chart for vettel,but i'm not a fan.

Chart data: 28 Jul 2018 TZ = -2.0 8.4500 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=20Aq46

Vettel is represented with Sun in close conjunction with N.Node. Conjunction with one of the Moon's Node is a factor that can decide a chart on its own! This is a strong and clear testimony that Vettel will win!

Nightfall

And how we can compare the two charts combined? I read today some rumors that kimi may sign a 2 years deal with ferrari after marchionne passed away(he wanted leclerc),lets hope it's true and not rubbish.At least it's a good year for the finnish ice man.

Alonso to retire from F1 at the end of the season.

Last edited:

fensi88

Chart:
26 Aug 2018 TZ = -2.0 9.5900 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=18Li50

Chart is very complicated. ASC and ruler of the ASC(Vettel if you are his fan) are in Via Combust way so prediction might not be true.
Dignities are in favor of the Mars/Vettel's opponents.
POF oppose Venus, that is not good for Vettel.
Moon/ruler of the 10th house represent success. So we look if some of the ruler 1 or ruler 7 house have applying aspect with Moon. Venus and Mars have not, but Mars antiscion is on 1Sag22 and Moon will square it, so, that is teastimony that someone else not Vettlet will win F1 Belgian Grand Prix 2018.

fensi88

I read somewhere that 6 months has to pass before ask same question, but someone said, whenever something changed regarding the question you could ask again.