Scarlett Johansson's chart - Sexy?

she's overrated. not that pretty. But surely, her scorpio moon and venus/jup conjunction give her a mesmerizing look.

but yes, im sure she appeals more to certain individuals than others.

havr you seen her younger photos?

PurpleReign

she's overrated. not that pretty. But surely, her scorpio moon and venus/jup conjunction give her a mesmerizing look.

She looks virtually the same now as she did when she was younger. Not sure why people act like there’s a noticeable difference between her then and now. As for her looks, I think her body is nice but her face is just average to regular pretty. Which is how she’s always been. I always thought Michelle Keegan was so much prettier than her. She looks exotic whereas Scarlett has always just looked normal.

Last edited:

savanna

Her birth data has a C rating, "Accuracy in question". I don't really trust it.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Johansson,_Scarlett

"Sy Scholfield quotes New York Times birth announcement on December 2, 1984, p. 89) giving her a morning birth of unspecified time. 'JOHANSSON - Karsten and Melanie Johansson proudly annouce the birth of Adrian and Vanessa's sister and brother Scarlett Ingrid and Hunter Austin born on Thanksgiving morning 1984'"

RisingSag

Yes, her Sun is conjunct her Asc but her Venus is far from her Sun and Asc, more than 30 degree away, why would you say her Venus is conjunct her Asc?

Wow! I read the chart of the current planets on the left side of the website. I guess the current energy is sexy af.

I do think she's sexy. She was pretty amazing in Vicky Christina Barcelona, which definitely has a Sagittarius-like theme. She was well matched for the role.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Does venus/jup really contribute to sex appeal or good looks? I watched Lada's video on this aspect, there's no mention on sex appeal or good looks. If you have any resources from other astrologer on this, please share :)

I just googled her pics when she was young. I think she look pretty much the same too. Well, I have to say that now that she is an adult, make up and dressing can really enhance her or anyone's looks and sexiness though.