SR chart for pregnancy?

outofkur

ATtached are my SR charts for 2018 and 2019.

Ive been trying to conceive for over a year and a half and every time nothing happens it's exhausting and heartbreaking. So I've turned to astrology for help, of course. I've examined different types of charts for myself to try to pinpoint to anything that could give me some hope.
It looks like my 2018 SR chart might signify a potential pregnancy, but I'm not sure if its pregnancy or childbirth that would actually be visible in an SR chart (if only childbirth, then I'm past that point this year?) Hence 2019 is attached.

Does anyone have any ideas? Anything that sticks out to you?
Thanks greatly for your help..

Attachments

• 2018.jpg
    2018.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 2019.jpg
    2019.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 32

JUPITERASC

ATtached are my SR charts for 2018 and 2019.

Ive been trying to conceive for over a year and a half and every time nothing happens it's exhausting and heartbreaking. So I've turned to astrology for help, of course. I've examined different types of charts for myself to try to pinpoint to anything that could give me some hope.
It looks like my 2018 SR chart might signify a potential pregnancy, but I'm not sure if its pregnancy or childbirth that would actually be visible in an SR chart (if only childbirth, then I'm past that point this year?) Hence 2019 is attached.

Does anyone have any ideas? Anything that sticks out to you?
Thanks greatly for your help..
If your solar returns highlight potential to fulfil the natal promise
then it's common sense to give that a boost
by using an astrological method that calculates most fertile days each month
- said to be helpful in pinpointing the particular five days each month
- when conception is most likely to occur
- based on the astrology of the natal chart :smile:

HOW TO GENERATE CHARTS TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE METHOD

astro.com's 'Extended Chart Selection' page has an option to choose 'special charts'.
A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on
note the last choice is
the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'
and then
- select that
then click to view resulting twelve month calendar
with most likely montly conception dates for the chosen year
- based on natal astrological information.

Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red
Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red
indicates whether
a child conceived at that time
is most probably male or female

The idea is Venus logo = Girl
Mars logo = Boy

Osamenor

Staff member
Tentatively, I think your charts could indicate pregnancy this SR year and childbirth next. Both have some natal fifth house activity going on: SR ascendant in the natal fifth for this year reflects something fifth house being front and center for you. That could be pregnancy, or could simply reflect that you're trying to get pregnant and it's very much on your mind. Both SR benefics in the natal fifth/SR first (Venus and Jupiter) suggest it's likely to be fruitful.

But, it looks like your solar return came around the time Venus stationed retrograde. If Venus was stationing retrograde, or slowing into retrograde station, that could indicate some delay. Which, obviously, happened: you're not pregnant yet, at least not as far as you know.

Next SR, the MC moves into your natal fifth house. If you do get pregnant this year, MC in the natal fifth would reflect a change in public image, relating to the fifth house--in this case, children. If you have a child, especially if it's your first child, that changes how you're publicly known--people now know you as a mother. AC comes to the DC, and there's a lot of natal seventh/SR first house activity. If you're married (I'm guessing you are?) the birth of a child is going to change the flavor of the marriage, so that fits.

For this year's SR, you have Uranus on the DC. Has something unexpected happened in your marriage? Or did someone suddenly come into your life, either unexpectedly or shaking it up? Have you had unexpected results from a medical treatment? Those are all possibilities with Uranus on the DC, and that it's such a tight conjunction makes me think it's probably already manifested.

outofkur

Wow! Thank you for such a great response.
The SR ASC in the natal fifth was where i started getting my own hopes up and your clarifications are great.
I'll be crossing my fingers this year!

As for Uranus on the DSC, nothing has really shaken up my marriage. My husband (he hasn't been "actively" trying - he was just scared to hell of having a baby - but he has) and since this SR started, he's audibly voiced his enthusiasm for it. Nothing big there though. We did also discuss briefly using whatever tech means we can to conceive (starting with IUI) in the next few months if nothing happens naturally.

Thank you again. I guess I can only wait and see ...but some hope is really nice to have.

Osamenor

Staff member
It's been a while since I've had time to revisit this, but this has been tucked away in my mind ever since you posted it:

Wow! Thank you for such a great response.
The SR ASC in the natal fifth was where i started getting my own hopes up and your clarifications are great.
I'll be crossing my fingers this year!

As for Uranus on the DSC, nothing has really shaken up my marriage. My husband (he hasn't been "actively" trying - he was just scared to hell of having a baby - but he has) and since this SR started, he's audibly voiced his enthusiasm for it. Nothing big there though. We did also discuss briefly using whatever tech means we can to conceive (starting with IUI) in the next few months if nothing happens naturally.

Thank you again. I guess I can only wait and see ...but some hope is really nice to have.
Uranus also indicates technology. In medical astrology, seventh house indicates the doctor or practitioner who treats you. In that light, it's possible that this Uranus placement is indicating technologically assisted reproduction. At the very least, you're considering it. Whether you actually go ahead with it or not, it's on your mind, which makes it something that's front and center for you.

Uranus also indicates, simply, change. That your husband has had such a strong change of heart--from not wanting to have a baby to being enthusiastic about it--could be indicated by this placement. Maybe that didn't shake up your marriage, but it is a profound change--perhaps you could call it a shakeup--for him.

Have you and your husband explored the possible reasons why you haven't conceived? When infertility occurs, it's the man's problem 40% of the time, the woman's problem 40% of the time, and both of them 20% of the time. That Uranus is on your SR DC, instead of AC, makes me think that if there is some medical abnormality that's preventing conception (not that there necessarily is, but if...), it's your husband's, or his and yours combined. It isn't just you--if it were, I would expect to see an indicator on your AC.

BlackLioness87

Hi outofkur,
I've been experimenting with conception charts, a conception chart is supposed to depict the moment a woman got pregnant and the outcome of the pregnancy. You may want to test if my method works:

First step: Cast the chart for the moment transiting Moon will be exactly conjunct your Natal Venus.

Second step: Check if the fertile days of your cycle match with the trMoon-nVenus conjunction.

Third step: Make sure the chart hasn't heavy or many difficult aspects (including quincunxes) because then the outcome will be bad, I.E. miscarriage.

Four step: Make sure transiting planets do not make awful aspects to your natal.

If the chart looks promising you may have intercourse the day before the trMoon-nVenus conjunction.

Also try not to worry too much about getting pregnant, people say it's easier when you don't think too much about it.