Random Thoughts

david starling

According to Guinness world records, Tina Turner has sold the most concert tickets worldwide of any solo performer in history! I would have guessed it was Michael Jackson.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Oct. 15, 2018, Monday, 1:00 pm, PDT, Mercury and (retro) Venus in Conjunction at 8 degrees 50' tropical Scorpio.

8' 50* tropical Sco is the degree of procreation, pregnancy and childbirth (can encompass all of 8 and 9 degrees) - The sun is in 23' tropical Libra on this day.

And I noticed 3' 45* tropical Cap is what David Starling isn't content on. It may have to do with Oct 20-21 is the 666th day of president Donald Trump's term.

From Astrotheme:

Your have selected: 3° Capricorn

Janduz interpretation, rewritten by Astrotheme

"A vestal protects the flame of her lamp. Above her, a sun, in the centre of which are two keys, shines its rays of fire."
Contemplative, solitary, and noble character. One achieves success and obtains a prominent position in education, law, or the arts. In any case, one becomes some sort of spiritual guide and champions the cause of justice. This degree indicates higher ideals and a strong probability of moral beauty.

Last edited:

david starling

I try it a lot to forgot bad moments or get a small boost,but it's just that.I bang my head i didn't go to learn some electric guitar for hobby when i was a kid,to kill my empty time.:crying:

If you can afford it, try a portable, electric piano/organ. They have a LOT of features now! With good headphones, you can practice without disturbing anyone, and you'll be amazed at your progress if you keep at it, even for a short time every day. A real rush!

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

October 2018 - two anniversaries of ideologies (religious or political) to have changed the world: the 501st of Protestantism in Christianity: the first act of the reformation by former Catholic monk Martin Luther posted his 95 theses on a church in Germany, on Oct. 31, 1517; and 101th of Marxism/communism: the first regime the USSR or Soviet Union from Nov 6, 1917 (Oct 25th in their Julian calendar, before Russia adopted the Gregorian one).

Protestantism has succeeded, grown and formed up to 50,000 churches and denominations worldwide today and the USA has a strong Protestant (from Evangelical to Episcopalian, Methodist to Presbyterian, and Lutheran to Pentecostal) culture; while communism has risen, peaked (1945) with 1/4 of the world under communism by the last decade of the 20th century, and collapsed or had to reform itself (the USSR disbanded on Dec 26, 1991 after Christmas day, and China adopted state capitalist policies).

Chrysalis

Right now we have a conflict/sq between sun and moon @ 23 degrees, moons slightly stronger though, so moon should beat suns a$$, and then get the hell out of serious capricorn.

Witchyone

In less than 6 hours, the Moon will Conjunct Pluto @ 18 degrees 49' tropical Capricorn. That's @ about 2:00 am, PDT.

I wonder if this is what has me interrogating my 10th house Pisces moon today. "Why are you getting more sensitive with each passing year? Why are you so inconjunct Mars and Pluto? Why are you in the wrong house? Why you do!?!?"

david starling

Here's something random--applying simple square and cube root numerology to the Sign relationships, where Aries is Sign #1 through Pisces as Sign #12. Five Signs are involved, including two pairs of opposites, which I find most interesting: As Sign #3, Gemini's # is the root of #9 for Sagittarius. I see this as meaning that Gemini is the "resolving" Sign for Sagittarius in two dimensions , and therefore isn't as opposite as it would otherwise be. And, as Sign #2, Taurus "resolves" for Sign # 8, Scorpio, in three dimensions (2 being the cube root of 8), and so Taurus and Scorpio aren't entirely opposite either. Taurus also "resolves" for :cancer:, (which I'm now calling "Mer"), and are linked in that regard, with 2 as the square root of Mer's #4.

Last edited: