Read my chart? Please? :-))

Kikiluv

Hi everyone!! I’ve recently become really interested in astrology and I want to learn more about my charts, and also figure out my nature and who I am. Any insight and feedback would be much appreciated!

http://imgur.com/a/0LJQ2lk

singlestar

You inspire people with your thoughts. You can do nothing against it or do about it. Even if you notice it or not. You can say things others would not come up with but also will think hey that is a good idea or well said. Be not to much withdrawn with that. Just speak op your mind and say your opinion. Work on your thoughts and care for your thoughts.

you feel perhaps fear for loneliness. You might feel as If someone keeps an eye on you. Or you live under supervision. This is why you might be precious with all the things you're doing. It can also mean you control your mind.

AAAAAA

Hello,

Can you please post your chart using this website instead? astro.com

Your chart indicates that you went through a really tough time last year around the end of November to early December.
Transit Saturn was squaring your saturn, conjunct your moon and venus and square your mars. Wow, that must have hurt.

Saturn square saturn: some form of opposition
Saturn conjunct moon: depression
Saturn conjunct venus: feel like there is no love
Saturn square mars: anger- a lot of it. don't do anything impulsively during this transit.

To sum it up, this transit shows a time of depression and frustration.

Transit Saturn is right now retrograde, so I highly recommend being careful with what you do for the majority of this year.
You have quite a temper, be careful because this transit is not favorable for you.

Do you have a significant other? He/she seems to be someone quite enjoyable to be with. Your spouse is what will make you really happy. He/she could be the funny type.

Good luck!

Last edited:

AAAAAA

Hello,

Can you please post your chart using this website instead? astro.com

Your chart indicates that you went through a really tough time last year around the end of November to early December.
Transit Saturn was squaring your saturn, conjunct your moon and venus and square your mars. Wow, that must have hurt.

Saturn square saturn: some form of opposition
Saturn conjunct moon: depression
Saturn conjunct venus: feel like there is no love
Saturn square mars: anger- a lot of it. don't do anything impulsively during this transit.

To sum it up, this transit shows a time of depression and frustration.

Transit Saturn is right now retrograde, so I highly recommend being careful with what you do for the majority of this year.
You have quite a temper, be careful because this transit is not favorable for you.

Do you have a significant other? He/she seems to be someone quite enjoyable to be with. Your spouse is what will make you really happy. He/she could be the funny type.

Good luck!

Hello again Miss Kikiluv,

I think I should have pointed out previously that I analyzed your most recent significant transit. As you are new, transits are usually regarded as "temporary" planet placements - its not forever.

The reason why I pointed that transit out was because the planet saturn recently went over a very important part of your birth chart. As I am currently researching/learning about different transits, I wanted to see how saturn played out when it was at that critical part of your chart (which was November/December of last year). Re-reading my comment made me realize that I was perhaps a bit negative. I do apologize if I was. I just wanted to see how your November/December 2017 went when I saw your transit.

Anyways, I think I didn't answer your question properly. You asked about your nature and who you are, so I will answer that for you now:

As for your nature:
You like to be around people. Relationships are very important to you.

You could be studying in a modern field, perhaps something that has to do with computers- and you're quite good at it.

You also have venus conjunct moon, so this can make you sweet and charming. You also have pisces ascendant, along with saturn square venus and moon, so this can make you very sensitive on the inside (something you don't really show).

You also have venus in sagiturrus on the midheaven (the highest point in your chart: "the critical point" that I mentioned before) so shows that your peers probably would perceive you as being the humorous one.

Having saturn in the first house opposite mars shows that you are very hard on yourself. You need to learn how to be more comfortable in your own skin.

You also have rahu square mercury. This aspect I've seen makes one clever. With this happening among your 7th house and 10th house, I would say that you are quite good at networking within your career - you are good at understanding others, and you are good at understanding what others want. Be-careful tho, this aspect can make one prone to cheating.

As you have rahu (the planet of desires) in the 7th house in the sign of libra, this strongly suggests that you feel complete when you are in a relationship. Your a very very passionate person when it comes to love relationships. With saturn square venus/moon- you crave affection.

What I really suggest is for you to be in a relationship with someone who is understanding and caring. This will keep you happy :)