Birthday reading? What to expect?

GeminiSun

Hey guys, so here in Toronto it's like 1:05AM... So I am officially considered 25. :cool: And in Budapest (where I was born) it's like like past 7:00AM.

I don't like birthdays and I find them super awkward the last few years... But before that I loved throwing elaborate parties and stuff. But whatever, onto the subject.

I suck with transits. Now that I'm officially 25 (well maybe not officially since there's still a few hours until my mom went into labor 25 years ago lol), but anyone know what I can expect in the next 5 years transit-wise? Like the big important transits? I've dreaded every single birthday since I turned 18 because I never felt like I was where I was supposed to be in life since 18, and I still feel that way. And now I am 5 years away from 30 and every year I get more and more anxiety. Would be nice to see if I get any major evolving going on. Thanks.

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    65.2 KB · Views: 21

singlestar

Ok. I can look it up. But first, you need to know also a bit probably about your natal chart.

I think what others wish they had. You can help yourself.
The other is you and you are the other somehow.
You might have to let go of parts of your future.
You seem to have commitments.
Or you release yourself from commitments like with your past.

You have perhaps an emotional bondage.

But then again you are able to that.

You might find a relationship with a healer.

You might let go of some heart matters and matters you care about to get in a better balance with your self.

It can be you leave the past behind. You might forgive after you understand things and that things that happen because of ignorance and there is no use of bothering about it anymore as soon you really can see that and understand.

Then there can keep you no boundaries to the past no more and you will feel free and released and relieved perhaps off a burden. Giver yourself and allow yourself to be free.

Let go of your physical emotions is the other thing.
Do not think back to the past.

Perhaps regression therapy would or could help you.

You might have issues from aggressive youth when you were younger or with your family issues.
You are sensitive. But perhaps things went aggressive.
Like a storm or tornado.
In case of trauma get you say things to keep the peace instead of saying what you mean you can do art therapy and put the truth of what you mean in the artwork.
The work you could do would be Reiki and work with your hands.
Perhaps you also could give regression therapy. But you know best.

You are going to do something with your past in the future probably.

And it is also your work.

Yet it is not working to make a profit but to help others, in other words, a social job.

You really care for others.

You care not for one thing but just for the whole world.

You have a special gift to talk with common people and loose contacts.

You might give people a goal in their life.

You might say things to the right to the core since they are true and that might be you are called intuitive perhaps also.

Perhaps at home when you were young it felt to be strict in that what was new also at the same time.

Now follow the transits.

You meet a teacher kind of figure to help you find your balance.

Pluto makes a transit with your loose friends. But could be also your sisters and brothers. Pluto can release things for you right now with loose contacts.

Sun, of course, goes over your sun as a transit and give vision.

I wish you a happy birthday and I hope it all can make a bit sense for you.
giphy.gif

singlestar

I forgot to say that this year Jupiter bring beneficial for you and is good for healing and good health. But it helps you further for a better future. So, you have something to look at for this year.

GeminiSun

Ok. I can look it up. But first, you need to know also a bit probably about your natal chart.

I think what others wish they had. You can help yourself.
The other is you and you are the other somehow.
You might have to let go of parts of your future.
You seem to have commitments.
Or you release yourself from commitments like with your past.

You have perhaps an emotional bondage.

But then again you are able to that.

You might find a relationship with a healer.

You might let go of some heart matters and matters you care about to get in a better balance with your self.

It can be you leave the past behind. You might forgive after you understand things and that things that happen because of ignorance and there is no use of bothering about it anymore as soon you really can see that and understand.

Then there can keep you no boundaries to the past no more and you will feel free and released and relieved perhaps off a burden. Giver yourself and allow yourself to be free.

Let go of your physical emotions is the other thing.
Do not think back to the past.

Perhaps regression therapy would or could help you.

You might have issues from aggressive youth when you were younger or with your family issues.
You are sensitive. But perhaps things went aggressive.
Like a storm or tornado.
In case of trauma get you say things to keep the peace instead of saying what you mean you can do art therapy and put the truth of what you mean in the artwork.
The work you could do would be Reiki and work with your hands.
Perhaps you also could give regression therapy. But you know best.

You are going to do something with your past in the future probably.

And it is also your work.

Yet it is not working to make a profit but to help others, in other words, a social job.

You really care for others.

You care not for one thing but just for the whole world.

You have a special gift to talk with common people and loose contacts.

You might give people a goal in their life.

You might say things to the right to the core since they are true and that might be you are called intuitive perhaps also.

Perhaps at home when you were young it felt to be strict in that what was new also at the same time.

Now follow the transits.

You meet a teacher kind of figure to help you find your balance.

Pluto makes a transit with your loose friends. But could be also your sisters and brothers. Pluto can release things for you right now with loose contacts.

Sun, of course, goes over your sun as a transit and give vision.

I wish you a happy birthday and I hope it all can make a bit sense for you.
giphy.gif
Hi singlestar, thank you for taking time out of your day to post this. I really appreciate it and you were very accurate about everything.

I did do a pretty good job at releasing my past 1-2 years ago (thank goodness, my past haunted me every single day for years). Sometimes some things do crop up again, but not for long, thank God. I have built a bit of a "I really don't care" attitude anymore. People will think what they want and I'm such a complex person they would never get me anyway. And that's okay.

Yep, very aggressive youth. Strict/restrictive childhood is like one of the major themes of my childhood. Not strict as in like "OK bed at 9:00PM," but extremely strict when it came to self-expression. I definitely had to act and express myself a way that wasn't me at all, and it really damaged me. Especially mentally and emotionally.

And gosh, yes, I do care about people and the world. And most people would never know that about me because I'm super private and that stupid Scorpio Ascendant gives me a bad reputation lol. Sometimes I'll say something about how I truly feel and people's eyes get all focused and intense like "wow, I did not expect that side of this person to exist." I am shocking and I don't intend to be.

Anyway, thanks again my friend! :cool: