Solar return 2016 very hard?

shilonn

Looking at my Solar return 2016 i can't help thinking this year will be meaningful and quite difficult perhaps..events of my solar return 2015 began to take
place all ready 3months before my birthday.

I see there is a Yod which i have found to be a very meaningful solar return year..But its pointing at mars in 2nd.house..I don't know what to think of it..
financial crisis but i already am broke and in high debt.I also see uranus on
DC that i have found in years that some relationships have started or meeting
someone special.

Also importnant clues comparing to my natal but can't seem to figure out
what year 2016 has in store for me..can anyone help me out with this?

Much appreciated.

Attachments

• shilonn natal.png
    shilonn natal.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Solar return 2016.png
    Solar return 2016.png
    276 KB · Views: 38

Arena

Hello shilonn
This is not your real solar return.
You did not correct for precession.
astro.com can not cast that kind of chart.

But I did cast it for you in my software, Solar Fire.

This year's SR is indeed very exciting for you :)
It shows that Moon is conjunct ASC and Jupiter conjunct DSC - this is just excellent.

Neptune does show up on ASC as well, a bit wider orb than the Moon. So that one adds a bit of confusion perhaps.

But since the Moon and Jupiter are partile conjunct angles (within 1° orb) it means something significant indeed as it denotes fortune and success in what you will do. It may also mean someone special enters your life or you have general success in your dealings with other people.

Since this Moon-Jupiter angularity is also doubled by the Jupiter being conjunct your natal Moon, that surely denotes a time of joy and celebration. Some happy weeks and months ahead for you. Your sense of well-being will be high and you will most probably feel socially outgoing and your environment and emotional climate supportive, pleasing, and rewarding.

Pluto is also close to the natal WP, so this could possibly mean "firsts" ... is there any chance you are going to have a baby next year? It just comes to mind, although Pluto on an angle can sometimes mean something very difficult like a separation may happen - but all in all this seems to be a very good year ahead for you.

shilonn

Hello shilonn
This is not your real solar return.
You did not correct for precession.
astro.com can not cast that kind of chart.

But I did cast it for you in my software, Solar Fire.

This year's SR is indeed very exciting for you :)
It shows that Moon is conjunct ASC and Jupiter conjunct DSC - this is just excellent.

Neptune does show up on ASC as well, a bit wider orb than the Moon. So that one adds a bit of confusion perhaps.

But since the Moon and Jupiter are partile conjunct angles (within 1° orb) it means something significant indeed as it denotes fortune and success in what you will do. It may also mean someone special enters your life or you have general success in your dealings with other people.

Since this Moon-Jupiter angularity is also doubled by the Jupiter being conjunct your natal Moon, that surely denotes a time of joy and celebration. Some happy weeks and months ahead for you. Your sense of well-being will be high and you will most probably feel socially outgoing and your environment and emotional climate supportive, pleasing, and rewarding.

Pluto is also close to the natal WP, so this could possibly mean "firsts" ... is there any chance you are going to have a baby next year? It just comes to mind, although Pluto on an angle can sometimes mean something very difficult like a separation may happen - but all in all this seems to be a very good year ahead for you.

Thank you Arena.

So i dont have a clue how to read solar return.I've been looking at them at astro.com and comparing them to my natal.

Solar return 2015 brought me someone very siggnificant but there are some obsticles for us.Havent seen him after september but
Still keeping in touch.I hope we will work
Things out if not maybe i will meet someone new..

That way i might even have a baby if i get back together with the man i love if it's ment to be..or meet someone new..:)

I really pray that this year will be better for me..having happiness becausr i have been very depressed and staying at home allone for a long time.Not seeing any friends.Or go out.

Not having a job and being homeless in april worries me because if i do t find a new home i wont have a place to go.Because the severe depression i have lost contact with people.

it would be such a happiness for me finally life taking a turn:)

But of course it doesn't happen unless i do something and go out meet new people and try.

Cant wait to see what year 2016 has in store for me.But im hopefull.:)

Thank u for helping me.:)

Arena

If I were you, I would be careful not to think in these kind of terms:
That way i might even have a baby if i get back together with the man i love if it's ment to be..or meet someone new..:)

I would advise you to not get pregnant yet, since your relationship is not on stable grounds.

Just enjoy good times :)

shilonn

If I were you, I would be careful not to think in these kind of terms:

I would advise you to not get pregnant yet, since your relationship is not on stable grounds.

Just enjoy good times :)

I just meant that the only way baby is possible is for me to getting my relatinship stable..meaning some changes will have to happen.But i am starting to realize it might not be..there might be someone else who will come in to my life..who knows..

Looking like a good year..do you have any opinion about my finance and most importnant finding a home?..cause there is a real chance i wont have one..so this worries me.

Arena

SSR and astrology usually do not predict events, but rather the general flow of things and feeling of the time.

I repeat what I said above:

This means success in whatever, so you will be lucky with dealing with people, therefore you should have luck finding yourself a new home.

Arena

Solar Fire is the software I use for all this.
If you think this is accurate, you can take a look at solunars.com and solunars.net