Will i find a new home this year?

shilonn

So last year i was homeless and i managed to find apartment until april 2016.
So after april i will be homeless again.With my debts and credit rating (the worst) i have a really hard time finding apartment.Nobody wants to rent and i can't get a home insurance at all in my country so it is almost like wining the lottery finding someone willing to rent me a home..:roll eyes:

I made this horary question about it..can anyone tell me their opinion about this? There is saturn sitting on my asc..so i should´t even read it? But this is the first question about this..so i´m not asking over and over again.

Saturn on asc some delay..obstacles?…Me as jupiter fairy lucky?..but being weak in detriment..also the ruler of IC mars sitting on MC…and uranus on IC…

I quite don't know what to think of it..what do u see..will i find a home this year?:rolleyes:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_134_will_i_find_a_new_home_next_year_he.76410.43155.jpg
    astro_2gw_134_will_i_find_a_new_home_next_year_he.76410.43155.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 42

Inquisag

Yes you will find a new place. Start looking NOW!

Saturn in the first is an indication that you may not read your own chart correctly.

One of your rulers, Jupiter, will trine Mercury in less than one degree. Mercury rules the place you will remove to.

Your Moon is void of course, but the first aspect it makes in the new sign is an opposition to Sun, ruler of the 9th house. This means you should not look for something that is far from where you are now.

Jupiter is debilitated, representing your current financial condition. The part of fortune is 3° from the descendant. You could very likely find something in about 3 days.

Mercury sextiles Venus, so the place will likely be attractive. Mercury also squares Mars. The 11th house in a real estate overlay represents money that comes from your business, career, or some type of treasury. I don't know how things work in Finland, but the square warns that you will have difficulty with this. If there is any way you can fortify this part, do so. Look online for a reputable company that will provide financial insurance to your landowner, landlord or similar type person so you can purchase or rent.

Time is of the essence!

shilonn

Yes you will find a new place. Start looking NOW!

Saturn in the first is an indication that you may not read your own chart correctly.

One of your rulers, Jupiter, will trine Mercury in less than one degree. Mercury rules the place you will remove to.

Your Moon is void of course, but the first aspect it makes in the new sign is an opposition to Sun, ruler of the 9th house. This means you should not look for something that is far from where you are now.

Jupiter is debilitated, representing your current financial condition. The part of fortune is 3° from the descendant. You could very likely find something in about 3 days.

Mercury sextiles Venus, so the place will likely be attractive. Mercury also squares Mars. The 11th house in a real estate overlay represents money that comes from your business, career, or some type of treasury. I don't know how things work in Finland, but the square warns that you will have difficulty with this. If there is any way you can fortify this part, do so. Look online for a reputable company that will provide financial insurance to your landowner, landlord or similar type person so you can purchase or rent.

Time is of the essence!

Thank u for ur time and advice:eek:

I have started looking already.Here i can be provided apartment by the church or the city but there are thousands people in line waiting like me.can take years.Other places require that i have flawless credit rating and i need to get the home insurance with my own name for the place i live.No one else can't provide it for me..it´s very difficult here.

Do you think i might find something before april? I know we don't use outer planets on horary but uranus on Ic is something unexpected?..

Inquisag

I'm sorry. I didn't pay attention to the date of the question the first time. Where you given any type of opportunity to purchase around December 28?

I just noticed something odd about the chart. The MC in the tables is listed as 19° Libra. The drawing shows 7° Virgo. I don't know how that happened.... I did another chart....
shilonn-74207-15033.gif

That changes things quite a bit. Were you given an opportunity to renew your lease around the first of the year (Mars conjunct MC)? The other chart shows Jupiter in the 10th, but it was really in the 9th. That means the opposite of what I wrote before. This shows you at a long distance from where you are now. The place you will remove to is still represented by Mercury. With that Mercury trine Jupiter aspect I think you will find a place.

Last edited:

tikana

ohh it is not looking good for moving

okay so you got couple of issues

1. saturn on asce - delays more obsticles
2. full moon moon opposing sun is never a good thing

then you have retro jupiter along with crazy merc not helping either buuuut

I do not know what is going on with your current home
but mars L4 is conj spica very good it is weak but in 6 units it jumps into its rulership
SOOOO that tells me.. your current situation is stablizing since mars will be fixed sign.

i'd say stay put for now.

Last edited:

shilonn

My current situation is that my landlady hates me.She is someone really evil and she has tried to do everything to destroy my peace of mind.She is is living right behind the thin wall and every single night i can hear her screaming and beating her husband.She is violent and Grazy…

My lease will end 30.4.After that i am homeless and will have to find a
new place.I have been dreaming about moving abroad but it just hasnt worked
out for me because of my current financial bankruptcy and my sick mother.

tikana

she is finnish? **** ....
she and her husband should join carrying wife contest this year .. she can beat him up as he is running towards the finish line...
they might win...

i am telling you bring the woman a bag of strong coffee and truffle chocolates, she will chilll.

Last edited:

shilonn

I'm sorry. I didn't pay attention to the date of the question the first time. Where you given any type of opportunity to purchase around December 28?

I just noticed something odd about the chart. The MC in the tables is listed as 19° Libra. The drawing shows 7° Virgo. I don't know how that happened.... I did another chart....
shilonn-74207-15033.gif

That changes things quite a bit. Were you given an opportunity to renew your lease around the first of the year (Mars conjunct MC)? The other chart shows Jupiter in the 10th, but it was really in the 9th. That means the opposite of what I wrote before. This shows you at a long distance from where you are now. The place you will remove to is still represented by Mercury. With that Mercury trine Jupiter aspect I think you will find a place.

Yes i asked this horary question in 25.12. I know i should use the Regiomontanus but its just a mess..doesn´t work here in scandinavia.But
i haven't offered any apartments yet or renewing my lease.

I really hope i will find something.:andy:

shilonn

renew the lease

grin

you are not moving!

Tikana,she will not renew my lease because after april they will sell the place and i cannot afford to pay her 900e/month. She does have other i bedroom apartments in the city but they are also 900e and i cannot afford that.

tikana

dunno i am not seeing this relocation moving thing though

yeah i know real estate in Helsinki ***** big time! Try Espoo, Imatra maybe?

shilonn

Yes i´m looking in espoo also.This moment my 1 bedroom apartment is 900e and after that i have 260e left for living/month.So it´s insane..still dreaming
winning in lottery.:w00t:

Well if ill be homeless i guess spring and summer is the best time to be one!

Inquisag

shilonn,

Your primary ruler is in a cadent house which slows timing. Since the event indicated by the chart has not occurred yet, the time is most likely to be 3 months after the date of the chart - March 25. Indicators - Mars, Saturn, part of fortune, and Uranus; distance from angle.

The place will be at a distance from where you are now - Mecury rules 7 and 9; Jupiter is in 9. That Jupiter also suggests that attending a class or college may be connected to your move. Perhaps housing will be affordable if associated with a school.

Mercury is in the 2nd house, so moving could be connected to earning income. With Saturn close to the ascendant, be sure to check yourself for fears that could be preventing you from seeing other scenarios.

Pluto is conjunct the 2nd house cusp; you could have some talent or ability that you are unaware of that can be income-producing.

If I saw no hope in this chart for moving or improving your situation, I would not be telling you that there is hope. I do moving charts for myself often. I keep them and compare what happened to what was indicated in the chart.

Don't give up yet. Expand your thinking a little. You may find your place in a surprising way (Uranus conjunct IC). Literally, leave no stone unturned.

Sandra

tikana

Yes i´m looking in espoo also.This moment my 1 bedroom apartment is 900e and after that i have 260e left for living/month.So it´s insane..still dreaming
winning in lottery.:w00t:

Well if ill be homeless i guess spring and summer is the best time to be one!

that's ****** up!
if anything espoo is the better choice than helsinki

tikana

oKaay I had to run this on my end i couldnt take anymore

your current home is Mars it is void and it changes a sign into own rulership
MC about to conjunct it in about 5 degrees

your new home is merc at 22 deg CAP

moon goes into oppoisition with the sun - full moon always malefic

jupiter rules your 3rd house neighborhood
merc is 9th long distance

Espoo is 3rd house not 9th

jupiter also rules you

okay I am seeing this move aha

so merc trines jupiter perfects that is at 0 degrees
the timing is MC/Mars - 5 degrees
5 weeks from now you shoudl find something

u will move again though

later on this year
this is not a perm place your new place that is

shilonn

I Will update what happens.i feel a bit hopeful now about this.

Landlady is screaming behind the wall again..Like she does EVERY SINGLE DAY.The
Wall is so thin i can actually hear her talking about me.Her husband is gonna taste
Her fist very soon..