Rising signs/eyebrows & eye shapes?

Im a libra rising! moon in libra and sun in gemini wooo
I've never had anyone guess my ascendant or comment on it, so tell me what you think guys :p

What are the libra rising physical qualities, and do I look libraish? :smile:

pics are a bit weird :L LOL I had to crop the other people out, so don't worry I dont pose like that (talking about the first pic) when someone is taking a pic of just me :p and the second pic I wasnt even looking when someone took it :L
(typical libra going on about himself and the way he looks in pictures) :wink:

Attachments

• ME.JPG
    ME.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG-20130405-00315.jpg
    IMG-20130405-00315.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 80

BluEyedGrl105

LunarLibra,

Yes, you have the Venusian lips lol. Also the 'pleasant' facial expression, balanced features, well-groomed hair.

How much do planets conjunct the Asc Ruler affect appearance? I've always blamed looking younger than I am on Mercury conjunct Venus (Taurus Rising.) By younger I mean I'm 22 and most people guess I'm in high school.

Last edited:

Indie

I am Leo Sun, Gemini Moon & Leo Rising and I can honestly say that I have the leo eyes and think hair/ mane and as for the gemini, I have the height and the curious nature :p

It's very intriguing studying the physical features based on astrology!

vitas

Taurus ascendant, moon in scorpio I was born in the year of the tiger... I have strong plutonic aspects & neptune energies also I have a strong mars trines ascendant

santi1.jpg

Last edited:
BluEyedGrl105, thanks so much for clearing that up for me!
And one of my friends has two planets conjucting her asc ruler, and loads of people usually comment on how young she looks, as in she's at university and people used to think she was around 13/14, it's a interesting theory of yours! :)

Vitas, I can see the mars aspects in you, the pronounced forehead and those really nice thick eyebrows that you'd see aries people with, I can definitely see the Taurus rising from parts of your face shape and you seem to give off the impression of calm, confident, earthy solidity :) what do you think of me and my libra rising?

vitas

And one of my friends has two planets conjucting her asc ruler, and loads of people usually comment on how young she looks, as in she's at university and people used to think she was around 13/14, it's a interesting theory of yours! :)

Vitas, I can see the mars aspects in you, the pronounced forehead and those really nice thick eyebrows that you'd see aries people with, I can definitely see the Taurus rising from parts of your face shape and you seem to give off the impression of calm, confident, earthy solidity :) what do you think of me and my libra rising?

Thanx mate lol, typically venusian features, wide eyes fat lips good facial structure (no homo) typically an attractive vibe being give off, it is said that libra rises are one of the most attractive rising signs because of ruling planet being venus..

BluEyedGrl105

I was speaking specifically about Mercury conjunct my Asc ruler since Mercury is supposed to denote youth. What planets does your friend have conjunct her Asc ruler?

A prominent Saturn is supposed to age well. They may look much older or younger than they are while young but around 30-ish they seem to age a lot slower. I hope that's true. I have Saturn conjunct MC in Cap.

As for eyes... I'm Taurus Rising and have pretty thick eyebrows. I've gotten them waxed about once a month since I was 12. However they naturally have a nice arch to them and I like them when they're under control lol. I have long eye lashes. My eyes are blue and kinda small (think Taylor Swift.)

Last edited:
I was speaking specifically about Mercury conjunct my Asc ruler since Mercury is supposed to denote youth. What planets does your friend have conjunct her Asc ruler?

A prominent Saturn is supposed to age well. They may look much older or younger than they are while young but around 30-ish they seem to age a lot slower. I hope that's true. I have Saturn conjunct MC in Cap.

She has mercury trine Asc, not sure if that counts for anything, and she has Saturn opposite mercury, sun and Chiron, and quite a few sextiles to Saturn including one directly to her Asc. She also has Mars conjunct Jupiter, which is the ruling planet of her moon (in sag) and Asc (in aries) and about ruling planet conjunctions, it was Jupiter and her vertex conjunct mars :)

summer92

I'm very fussy about my eyebrows and pluck it everyday,so it's of a good shape (my only favorite feature of my face),and I always get comments on it.It's dark (i'm ethnic so that maybe a reason).

Munch

7 Libra Asc
0 Jupiter, 3 Saturn, 21 Pluto all in Libra 1st house

Asc conjunct Jupiter and Saturn
Pisces Moon

People overwhelming guess I'm Leo rising but I have no planets in Leo and an empty 5th house. A few have guessed Virgo, but probably because of my vintage glasses. I also have no planets in Virgo but my Moon is in 6th house.

I guess my eyes are almond shaped and I have a natural arch for my eybrows. I usually just have to clean it up once a week and I'm good to go. I'm not sure if it's a Libra thing? I'd like to get other people's opinions.

True. I only groom the brows once a week. I also have a natural arch and, of course almond eyes.

Attachments

• 5615_1161132322290_1647289218_449594_562917_n.jpg
    5615_1161132322290_1647289218_449594_562917_n.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 44
M

may28gemini

True. I only groom the brows once a week. I also have a natural arch and, of course almond eyes.

I don't know why I got that wrong but my Asc is 3 degree Libra not 7. But anyway, I looked up a list of well know Libra rising people and they have almond eyes... hmmmm... could be a common trait.

surrealsuburb123

My eyes are really big. My eyebrows can get pretty bushy, but I try to maintain them. I guess it's fitting with my Aries Sun. Maybe my eyes are so big because of my Jupiter and Venus in the first house. ._. Oh yeah, I have an Aqua rising and I've read somewhere about a common trait with large eyes. idk :sideways:

I have a Moon in Scorpio square and a Saturn (in Aries) sextile the ascendant.

Attachments

• eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 38
M

may28gemini

Spot on. Having a prominent Saturn (to the AC) does either speed up or slow time for the native's looks but after they finish their Saturn's return (around 29/30) time seems to cease from that point.

In the myth, Saturn was the youngest Titan but also the most ambitious and he was the only one brave enough to rebel against his father. He was "old" on the inside, but physically, he was strong, sturdy, youthful, and handsome.

My dad has Scorpio Saturn oppose AC and as eerie as it seems... he's nearly 60 and he still look like he was in his 30s. He doesn't dye his hair but he hasn't gone grey. When my dad was in his 20s, he was super serious, hardly joked with anyone except my mother, and pretty much couldn't stand most people. He still acts like a father to me (of course, that doesn't ever seem to go away) without the bossiness but it's obvious he aged in reverse. He's more fun now as an old coot than he was when he was young. He takes really long vacations now and he NEVER thought about relaxing when he was younger. He uses text talk while texting with me (pretty hip). Even I don't use text talk but my dad does?! I guess that's the magic of Saturn. He's going through his 2nd Saturn's return now. Very interesting for me to observe my pops.

I have Libra Saturn on my AC, but also Jupiter is there as well. I've always looked younger than my age... even though my abilities can be ahead of the curve. I've survived my 1st Saturn's return and looking and comparing my pictures from my mid 20s and now, I actually look younger now than back then. People say I act young and have a "youthful" but solid energy which can be confusing. I look young, act young, but say things that someone who's been around for a while would say. I'm more solid now than I've ever been, even though I'm more "stressed" out now... Saturn hasn't destroyed my looks but seem to have enhanced it (so I think). I know more, done more, gone through more- mostly realistic scary stuff that I thought would turn my whole head grey but no, Saturn's only killed off a lot of my youthful delusions and threw out some childish habits but not the looks.

There are some old high school classmates that I got in touch with that all have Libra Jupiter-Saturn aspecting their AC (in some way). I hardly recognized them and shocked that they've drastically aged. They, in turn, are freaked out that I didn't age at all. Saturn can be extreme.

Wait until you've gone through your 1st Saturn's return and see what happens. By then, you've gone through some rough tides and will see for yourself how well you fared.

Last edited:
guyss I'm a bit confused! Well my rising is either one degree in libra or 29 degrees in virgo, everywhere says different things, I usually consider myself more libra rising ish though, but I'm not sure, if we were to base it on appearance, what would I look more like? a libra rising or a virgo rising? a few before said I have the libra qualities,,but I didn't mention the virgo bit then :L
I've posted pics before but I'll put them a again so hopefully you could tell me if you see more libra or virgo :happy:
what do virgo rising people even look like?
my moons in libra aswell so that may have an affect, and my sun is in gemini :biggrin:
pics are a bit weird :p

Attachments

• IMG-20130405-00315.jpg
    IMG-20130405-00315.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 45
  • ME.JPG
    ME.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 29

BluEyedGrl105

She has mercury trine Asc, not sure if that counts for anything, and she has Saturn opposite mercury, sun and Chiron, and quite a few sextiles to Saturn including one directly to her Asc. She also has Mars conjunct Jupiter, which is the ruling planet of her moon (in sag) and Asc (in aries) and about ruling planet conjunctions, it was Jupiter and her vertex conjunct mars :)

Saturn opposite Mercury and Sun would count as a prominent Saturn. That's probably what did it.

Mercury trine Ascendant may count if it's a tight aspect.

I only know one woman with an Aries Rising, and her birth time is iffy, so I don't have anything substantial to say on it.

espi3479

I have a Sagittarius Rising sign plus a Sagittarius Sun and Pisces Moon. People have always told me that my eyes has a bit of a "twinkle" to them haha

Attachments

• 383016_514897258556768_151274638_n.jpg
    383016_514897258556768_151274638_n.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 544865_515133345199826_2038663099_n.jpg
    544865_515133345199826_2038663099_n.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 82