Which is a more feminine aspect?

BluEyedGrl105

In the Moon/Venus first decan of Aries, what sign is Mars in and is it aspecting the conjuction? I'm inclined to say Moon/Venus, especially since in the other example Mars isn't even in Taurus.

(Note: I'm assuming by "feminine" you mean like yin energy vs. yang energy - archetypal, right?)

MantisReligiosa

In the Moon/Venus first decan of Aries, what sign is Mars in and is it aspecting the conjuction? I'm inclined to say Moon/Venus, especially since in the other example Mars isn't even in Taurus.

(Note: I'm assuming by "feminine" you mean like yin energy vs. yang energy - archetypal, right?)

Mars is in Cancer. Sun is also in Aries, conjunct Moon(dunno if it conjuncts Venus, too)
It's weird that this aspect in Aries is more feminine. It belongs to a girl I know, and she seems like a typical girlie-girl, all flowers and pink stuff(Libra rising, though) but really ambitious, Aries-style.
I was wondering if this is genuine feminine energy, however, or if it's just "strategy". Knowing the girl, I wouldn't be surprised if it were.
I find it weird, however, that someone with such a fire-heavy chart would come across as more feminine than me, me being a Pisces-heavy chart, with a Moon-Mars-Jupiter conjunction in Taurus/Gemini.

princess valhalla

In general I would say Moon/Venus, it's two feminine energies conjoined. Venus/Mars is sexy but not necessarily feminine.
I have moon conjunct venus. I don't view myself as girly but I think I come across to others as more feminine than I view myself. It can make others think that the person is fake but with this aspect, there really isn't much pretense. It is just natural for someone with this aspect to be a people pleaser and to avoid conflict, to have harmonious relationships with other. Not to say that this aspect doesn't have issues, it does! lol

http://www.throughnightsfire.com/BitethePoisonedApple-MoonandVenusinaspect.html

Although I find this link a bit dramatic, I do find truth in it. :andy:

Lin

I don't find either of these "aspects" particularly feminine.
If you want to know about the overall femininity of this person, post the chart. One aspect does not make a person masculine or feminine.
There are SO many components in a psyche and there is always conflict.
That is why astrologers look at charts and not just a couple of aspects.
LIN

princess valhalla

I don't find either of these "aspects" particularly feminine.
If you want to know about the overall femininity of this person, post the chart. One aspect does not make a person masculine or feminine.
There are SO many components in a psyche and there is always conflict.
That is why astrologers look at charts and not just a couple of aspects.
LIN

Although I do agree with what you have said about reading the whole chart, this was posted under 'natal chart aspects.' Just as one can not read a couple of aspects (parts of the whole) and assess the chart. One can not assess the whole chart without looking at the parts that will make the whole.

BluEyedGrl105

Mars is in Cancer. Sun is also in Aries, conjunct Moon(dunno if it conjuncts Venus, too)
It's weird that this aspect in Aries is more feminine. It belongs to a girl I know, and she seems like a typical girlie-girl, all flowers and pink stuff(Libra rising, though) but really ambitious, Aries-style.
I was wondering if this is genuine feminine energy, however, or if it's just "strategy". Knowing the girl, I wouldn't be surprised if it were.

Liking pink, flowers, and other "girlie-girl" things does not negate having assertive qualities like ambition. I think you're defining "feminine energy" rather narrowly. Her liking pink may not be part of an agenda, she could just like pink lol. Add in the fact society "pinkifies" girls from a very young age (and then demeans them for it), and it's not far-fetched to assume she'd genuinely like some of the things constantly splashed across her T.V. screen. Obviously I don't know her or her chart but Aries energy is usually straight forward rather than manipulative anyway.

Yes, Libra Rising and Moon/Venus would make her more concerned with her appearance and how she comes off to people. If any of the Aries planets are in 7H that would increase the Libra Rising focus on "the other": pleasing others, trying to keep the peace, enjoy socializing, ect.

A lot of Aries, Aries-heavy, women I know are actually quite "girlie." They're energetic, no bull****ers, but they love glamour lol. My Hairdresser is an Aries Sun and Rising. My friend's single mom has an Aries Moon and is the most knowledgable person I know on make-up.

Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn, Mariah Carey, Shakira, and a bunch of top models all have (or had) Venus in Aries.

Meanwhile my Taurus Moon/Rising makes me too lazy to bother unless I'm going out with friends or on a date.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I agree with the majority voting for moon/venus as creating strong feminine energy... even if Venus is in detriment.

I'm a Libra rising with Pisces Moon square Gemini Venus (oy vey) and it's not a picnic. It's not the most difficult either, but whether I want to not, I seem to exude feminine energy in the traditional sense when I walk by groups of males. Even some of the most unseeming, nerdy males will make aggressive passes at me. It's as if I give off weak/soft energy that I want to be dominated (I actually don't! I prefer to be left alone because I'm an aloof person) but I think my Moon-Venus aspect creates and attracts some yucky unwanted attraction/attention.