RUSSIA warns USA - Possibility of Nuclear World War III over Republic of IRAN

kimbermoon

btw, the Y2K 'fiasco' as claimed by many was truly the onset of the Armaggedon and we are well underway in that battle already...and they said that Rome could never fall!

piercethevale

She also called it a 'Drill', a "Test" and for people people to not lose their heads or their faith and "to not be fooled by appearances no matter what I see."
America will be unscathed pretty much by the whole affair and that everyone in the world, that has the wherewithal to get here will try but will be unable too, according to what I remember from the Cayce material. But we all should remember that no clairvoyant or psychic has the ability to "see" the actual future...only possibilities...be it that they are seeing the most likely possibility.]
thanks for your input: I agree that predictions are not actually set in stone but they can still outline the potentiality of specific outcomes, often based on historical planetary cycles. I tend to disagree with your statement about America being unscathed by the meltdown, though...do you not see what is happening all around there: we must remember that the mainstream news media are politically controlled, and thereby their version of what is important and what is truly going on is carefully guarded...you know, the concern over fear mongering. When you begin to actually see beyond the illusion that has been created to keep the people calm and submissive, and get the true facts about the bigger picture, I would challenge anyone not to be concerned; in so saying this is not to be consumed by fear, but to be attentive to the domino effect currently underway, that also involves america...and the reality is that the people are being misinformed deliberately, even though they have been given to fear mongering themselves in the past with all the false flags: the difference is that the government wants to control their fear-mongering while true journalists are after getting to the truth of the things...and soon it will be the end of innocence I fear, for many Americans as well; think the Great Depression, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the attack on Japan, to end the second world war; the american revolution in the past; the civil uprisings in the 60's; the student war protests against Vietnam in the 70's, the significant depression in the early 80's; the recent uprisings of the Anonymous movement now underway; there are many aware individuals,you see,who are willing to stand up against tyranny and political engineering of the people, yet the many continue to remain in denial so as not to have to act or be informed. In the end it is all about fear, and it takes courage for those willing to stand up in protest against being controlled and manipulated by ill-intended governments. As far as America, well they may very well be the worst tyrants of all, in league with Al queda now...what's up with that? the government there has racked up a huge degree of Universal debt, which will come due before many of the people have been awakened enough to prepare for coming collapse; the towers will fall, it is only a question of 'when'. Just my thoughts; thanks again for your input.
take what you will, and leave the rest

Howdy, kimbermoon.
I just wanted it to be clear that what I said was from what I remember of Cayce's predictions for the time of this scenario. He said that America would be the most relatively safest haven. If your aware of one of one of his predictions concerning the more distant future that was from a 'dream' that Edgar had. Then you might recall his saying that in that dream he was standing on the west coast looking out over the Pacific Ocean, in the state of Nebraska...or it may have been Kansas, I can't quite recall but it was definitely one or the other. [....and again, I wish member 'Mark' would drop in once in awhile, as he is way more 'fresh' with all the Cayce material than I am. Most of what I read about the man and His readings was over 35 years ago...some I haven't read a second time since I first read anything related to Edgar Cayce in 1961, and there's a great deal I've never read, particularly the health readings, as there are so many and most of them concern ailments I didn't have nor have yet to date.]
I'm pretty sure that in the same dream Edgar said that New York City was being completely rebuilt after having been either completely destroyed or made entirely uninhabitable for a great many years. This was [again my memory is hazy] either 100 years in the future, from the time Cayce had that dream ['30s or '40s', most likely] or the around the beginning of the 22nd Century.
He did say that there would be a great deal of Angelic presence and assistance in the coming conflict and would appear soon before things got to a boil. Edgar said something about how they will demonstrate their presence by signs... one of which is appearing as "lights in the sky"...and you may have noticed the rash of sightings these past couple few years involving lights, that people are calling UFOs...which most are assuming to mean 'spacecraft' of some sort... Angels are UFOs too [and I seem to recall that Edgar said that some "Ascended Beings" would also be sent and would appear in the same manner and way.]

The more recent and very controversial Sean David Morton [whom I first heard and heard of on the 'Art Bell radio program back in the 1990's has said that the United States will break up into smaller nations or nation states...I seem to recall that He predicts some six to eight of them...which I myself, believe to, have already seen the stirrings of this.

Regardless of all that above I think it would well serve everyone [and to especially remind those in the U.S.A.'s military ranks] that of the very, very few Generals in known history, that were never defeated even once that list includes a Russian, Suvorov, an Arab, Khalid ibn al-Walid and the renowned Genghis Khan.

kimbermoon

thanks for your input about Cayce...I too spent a transitory phase years ago about his writings, but don't remember much either...in truth I have never been totally hooked on prophecies, since like the bible, they are open to a wide margin of personal interpretation anyway. What I do believe is that in order to know where we are going, we must first know where we've been. This is why I trust in astrology, and the planetary cycles for signs in the skies. and those who have forgotten history are doomed to repeat it. Thanks for sharing your input.:tongue:

Soviet Union and out of China, that the U.S.S.R., after communism fell, would produce an individual that would be instrumental in bringing the truer form of Christianity to the world as to what Yeshu'a/Jesus actually taught and that China would be the source for the newest sect of it that was the hope of the world in the future.

There are prophecies from South America that reflect that .... will come from, or return, from the East.

The Hopi prophecy of the True White Brother Says that depending on whether he comes from the east or west, respective to their lands, will determine the amount of destruction that will befall North America, as he could come from the East to the US from either the east or west.

Native American prophecy says that America will be, by the most probable path, largely destroyed, but that there will be people who survive. Also it says there is a time when it is too late to change the outcome.

A Hopi prophecy, I believe it was, also tells of a great migration to the US from South America.

MSO

Wow. You guys are really bored huh? Let's break this down...

Russia is going to nuke us!?!?!? OH EM GEE... no. That's not news. Welcome to the Cold War, kids. Russia is extremely unstable politically and has been for generations. This is not news.

Oh, we Americans are definitely the bad guys on the world stage. I'm not sure that there are any good guys, but I'm sure that we're villains. Why? Because we're always the ones who are "defending ourselves" by invading other countries and taking/controlling their resources. Speaking nationally, we're often the ones victimising the victims, so it looks like we are the abusers.

I know, right? America is evil. Not only did they save Europe from Nazi conquerors, they also rebuilt it! The nerve! AND they stopped Japan from conquering Asia (and then rebuilt Japan), helping the Chinese who would later turn on America and become one of the biggest problems in the political world. Can you believe America is such a bad guy? Wait, they also halted the expansion of communism into South Korea (along with the UN, mind you), allowing it to become a prosperous nation while it's northern counterpart lives in horrible conditions? EVIL! AMERICA IS PURE EVIL!

But wait, they also tried to stop communism in Vietnam! Then they tried to stop it in several African countries! THEN they had the nerve to declare war on Iraq after it attacked it's peaceful neighbor over oil fields! And the countless other small conflicts from the 1950s to present that America, ALONG WITH THE U.N., had a part in. My god, can you imagine how evil you have to be to try to take out dictators in small African countries that torture and kill their own populace? WE NEED JESUS!

The funny thing is that all these little countries hate America. Why is that funny? Because America sends them more aid than every other country on the planet... combined. Evil people be dwelling in dem dere Americas. Such a warmongering populace!

And here I thought you were just as evil turning a blind eye to violence as the people committing it... silly me and my patriotic views.

And enough with the prophecies people. Really. They're extremely vague, and there's a reason: It's easier to be right. Allow me to demonstrate...

The old masters of [insert long-lost civilization] warned that some day, at some point, in some place, GREAT DESTRUCTION WILL OCCUR. But, as usual, there's a glimmer of hope! If people change their ways, they won't be destroyed! And furthermore, even if this great destruction happens, not everyone will die!

And of course there's Bigfoot, the New Jersey Devil, yetis, and Loch Ness monsters roaming around in the wild.

Allow me to give you a prophecy based on history. America falls, like you all want it to, and the world falls with it. It happened in history. Repeatedly. When the superpower that kept all the little tykes in check goes bye-bye, war breaks out; on a huge scale.

tl;dr - Russia won't do anything because they never do. Americans aren't the bad guys and don't deserve to be destroyed. Prophecies are mumbo jumbo.

-MSO

Gigantopithecus blacki
kot37055_0607ta.jpg

My guess is that people just want America to be the best that it can be. Change is the only thing that is constant and people are just expressing their opinions on how it could change for the better.

America is going in many directions all at once.

Last edited:

retinoid

Allow me to give you a prophecy based on history. America falls, like you all want it to, and the world falls with it. It happened in history. Repeatedly. When the superpower that kept all the little tykes in check goes bye-bye, war breaks out; on a huge scale.

I cannot speak for everyone, but you would have to be blind to defend the American government. For it is very similar to Russia's government, China's government, etc. They are not for the people, and the government is corrupt and cares nothing about us except that we help support their very egotistical and sociopathic agendas. To defend the Vietnam war, is ridiculous and to applaud the government for its 'aid' when it usually goes to dictators, war lords and weapons to suppress the populace is equally ridiculous. Every large country is like this now. But just because you are patriotic doesn't mean you must be blind and deaf and dumb.

MSO

I cannot speak for everyone, but you would have to be blind to defend the American government. For it is very similar to Russia's government, China's government, etc. They are not for the people, and the government is corrupt and cares nothing about us except that we help support their very egotistical and sociopathic agendas. To defend the Vietnam war, is ridiculous and to applaud the government for its 'aid' when it usually goes to dictators, war lords and weapons to suppress the populace is equally ridiculous. Every large country is like this now. But just because you are patriotic doesn't mean you must be blind and deaf and dumb.

This, right here, shows how very little you know of the political climate surrounding the Cold War. The "war" in Vietnam was a product of very thought-out political maneuvering by both the Russians and the Americans. Had America went back to it's isolationist roots, we could have easily been dragged right back into another world war. Isolationism DOES NOT WORK. The first two World Wars speak volumes for that. In today's climate, allowing two countries to duke it out one-on-one is not a smart thing to do. It was petty, small-time conflicts that led to the entire world fighting in the early 20th century. Take a look at what caused the first two world wars. Instead of blindly joining the ranks of your fellow leftist brethren, do some research. Just because you hate America doesn't mean you have to be blind, deaf, and dumb.

Furthermore, if you look at who participated in each of America's military excursions after World War I, you'll find our government never once acted alone or without provocation. Someone was always there to ask for our help or go in with us, namely the UN.

And as an added bonus, I'll throw this in. Selling weapons to other countries doesn't make you evil. Having weapons means you have a military. Having a military means you don't need the American military to defend you. Not having the American military to defend you means small-minded people like you won't get irate at the big bad American government that is totally "not for the people" coming in to save you when your Communist neighbors start attacking you (for no reason other than to force their ideology on you, by the way), which would've been prevented if only there was a country there to check the aggressiveness of the USSR: OH WAIT, THAT'S ALMOST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN VIETNAM!

Open a history book before you open your mouth.

retinoid

And as an added bonus, I'll throw this in. Selling weapons to other countries doesn't make you evil. Having weapons means you have a military. Having a military means you don't need the American military to defend you. Not having the American military to defend you means small-minded people like you won't get irate at the big bad American government that is totally "not for the people" coming in to save you when your Communist neighbors start attacking you (for no reason other than to force their ideology on you, by the way), which would've been prevented if only there was a country there to check the aggressiveness of the USSR: OH WAIT, THAT'S ALMOST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN VIETNAM!

Open a history book before you open your mouth.

So we went into Iraq in 2003 for what reason since you said in every war we were attacked?

Selling weapons to dictators and despots and training dictators on how to TORTURE (Shah of Iran) is EVIL.

I am not defending the USSR, Russia now and China...they are all the same as the U.S. govt. I am just simply saying they are all the same. The ideals of America are dead in the government. If you support the government you ARE anti-American...

JUPITERASC

Some historical data :smile:

“....'Trinity was a test of an implosion-design plutonium device. The weapon's informal nickname was 'The Gadget'. Using the same conceptual design, the 'Fat Man' device was detonated over Nagasaki, Japan August 1945. The Trinity detonation produced an explosive power equivalent to the explosion of about 20 kilotons of TNT”

Scientist J. Robert Oppenheimer speaks about atomic bombs at the Capitol Building in Washington, DC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htJS5GKdaXs

“....'Trinity' was the code name of the first nuclear weapons test of an atomic bomb. This test was conducted by the United States Army in the Jornada del Muerto desert about 35 miles (56 km) southeast of Socorro, New Mexico, at the new White Sands Proving Ground, which incorporated the Alamogordo Bombing and Gunnery Range. The site is now the White Sands Missile Range. The test is usually considered to be the beginning of the Atomic Age" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA8z94MXo9M&feature=related

“Martin Sherwin, author of American Prometheus, a devastating biography of Robert Oppenheimer, the physicist who oversaw the creation of the atomic bomb, was the recipient of the 2006 Pulitzer Prize and National Book Critics Circle Award. He discusses his book with Tsuyoshi Hasegawa of UCSB's History Department. Series: 'Voices'.........” THE TRIUMPH AND TRAGEDY OF DR ROBERT OPPENHEIMER. A WORLD DESTROYED - OPPENHEIMER'S SHADOW - HIS NUCLEAR WORLD AND OURS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y_WPMCZy74&feature=related

MSO

So we went into Iraq in 2003 for what reason since you said in every war we were attacked?

Selling weapons to dictators and despots and training dictators on how to TORTURE (Shah of Iran) is EVIL.

I am not defending the USSR, Russia now and China...they are all the same as the U.S. govt. I am just simply saying they are all the same. The ideals of America are dead in the government. If you support the government you ARE anti-American...

You're right! There was no reason to go to war with Iraq! (Well, except for the fact that Saddam Hussein was a nutjob that continuously threatened us and our allies, not to mention oppressed his own people) So you're saying the American government is evil because Bush went to war with a country for no legit reason? The ENTIRE government is EVIL because of that?

Edit: I'd also like to say that if America could remove the regimes from some of the other players in the Communist/dictator countries without extreme political ramifications (like WW3), they SHOULD. The North Koreans and Iranians in particular would benefit greatly from this.

I don't know much about this dictator and despot training. I'm more of a history buff than a political science buff, but seeing as to how everything else you've said is severely leftist-oriented, I'm going to go ahead and dismiss that as nonsense as well.

I think your point of view is that we should go back to isolationism. It doesn't work, brother. If we sit back and do nothing, the world WILL drag us into another world war. Come off it, man. By intervening in all of the world's problems, the government is effectively making sure me, you, all of your leftist buddies, and everyone else on this forum (including non-Americans), don't have to be involved in a conflict that would undoubtedly be more deadly than the deadliest war in world history (WW2).

I'd like to walk through the streets of Iraq in about 5 years and ask them if they're happier with American intervention or if they'd prefer to have their faithful dictator back.

Last edited: