tno 2018 VG18

Bjorkstrand

new data for the orbit is in.
as of 1948, it was 4 degrees off, backwards that is. before 1° gemini, now 27° tau

John Kennedy has mercury + mars + jupiter conjunct it
Bob Dylan has moon+ jupiter + saturn + uranus + sun conjunct it
Pope John Paul has mercury + ceres + venus + sun conjunct it

in 1865 neptune conjunct it, The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution (conditional prohibition of slavery and involuntary servitude) passes narrowly, in the House of Representatives.

gandhi was born 1869 with sun opposing neptune+ VG18

it should be called the vitruvian man

Last edited:

piercethevale

The article says that it's estimated to have a diameter of 311 miles, which converts to 500.506 kilometers.

Pallas has a diameter of 518 km, Vesta's diameter is 525 km, and Ceres measures at, almost twice its size, at 945 km... even Hyigiea has a diameter of 431 kilometers. All four of these were once considered for "planetary" status by the IAU at one time... yet they decided to downgrade Pluto to less than, though its diameter is 1476.8 miles, that is 2376.67922 kilometers... and Pluto has recently been found to actually be a binary "Planet", to boot...!!!

Well then if this newbie gets dwarf planetary status then so should Pallas, Vesta and Ceres and maybe Hygeia too?

...and as far as I'm concerned Pluto is, always was, and due to the recent discovery of it being a binary Planet, which given the overall diameter of the area covered by the two in tandem, which is substantial, btw, [larger than that of Venus and Mars, if I recall correctly?] PLUTO IS QUITE THE PLANET, and an impressively sized influence of effect in our Solar system.

Thanks for sharing, Bjorkstrand, always good to hear from you.

piercethevale

Also [ i kind of forgot to mention, as I kinda forgot about them...kinda, ya know?]

Haumea is currently the third-largest known trans-Neptunian object, after Eris and Pluto.It has a diameter of 1,014.1 miles.
Makemake, the 4th largest, has a diameter of 888.56 miles,
Gonggong [double gonged...!] has a diameter of 760 miles,
Quaoar, the 6th largest, has a diameter of 697 miles,
Sedna has a diameter of 618.26 miles,
Orcus' diameter is 570 miles in diameter,
and Salacia has a diameter of 528.166 miles

Bjorkstrand

It's the H value that counts.
Hygeia and chiron are too small.
I don't care about the "status" of an object.
I care about the meaning for ME.

The position of 2018 VG18 is more accurate now, so good luck in finding the meaning.
I have opposing the sun and mercury.

piercethevale

It's the H value that counts.
Hygeia and chiron are too small.
I don't care about the "status" of an object.
I care about the meaning for ME.

The position of 2018 VG18 is more accurate now, so good luck in finding the meaning.
I have opposing the sun and mercury.

Okey dokey :cool:

piercethevale

Here's your Vitruvian... man.

dude-vinci-illustration-by-colin-cotterill.jpg

Bjorkstrand

oops. astronomers used to think it had a period of 1222 years. Now they think it's 726. A slight mistake. Now they've done 26 observations instead of 16. Maybe by January they will figure it out.
Maybe 2018 VG18 means assumption of the truth.
It still opposes my sun like before.
carry on

Bjorkstrand

lol, canada has it rising
GRAVITY, big coincidence, along with newton,galileo + tesla has it rising

Last edited:

Bjorkstrand

There r 2 versions for the ephemerides. NASA + minorplanetcenter.net(astro.com uses it).
For the 1900's it's 50' difference. no worrys.
For 1643(newton) it's 20degrees difference. nasa=20° libra,mpc=0° libra
Yet for galileo+shakespeare+nostradamus it's about the same. very strange.
I like NASA version.

In nostradamus chart it conjuncts jupiter+saturn in cancer, awesome.