casey anthony natal chart

rahu

Banned
they couldn't frame her,so now they"ll pull her back into the cross hairs with the coverup fanning threads like this ,she is a marked woman when they drag her back.

rahu

I am not sure that I am seeing abuse necessarily although Pluto is widely conjunct the 4th house. Pluto and Uranus in the 4th house is usually a red flag and most times the child suffered some kind of abuse in their childhood. Abuse can be reflected in the 12th but I see it more so in the 4th house.

She does have Saturn placed there natally, which does show that one of her parents neglected her or wasn't around. It can indicate a parent who is critical of their child making the child feel unloved.

Interesting she has Mars/Uranus conjunction squaring Sun/Mercury conjunction. Definitely a temper there. I don't know much of the case but I wonder if it was more of a spontaneous decision to kill her daughter at the heat of the moment rather than planning her murder. This combination of planets makes me thing she got really angry at her daughter for whatever reason and did her in. She has a T-square with Moon-Venus-Neptune as well, maybe she was on drugs at the time of the murder as well. If she didn't want her child she had other options obviously, so I wonder what she was thinking at the time she killed her daughter.

You are missing something! 8th house sign is Pisces right! 8th house is the dark house! The Sun in Pisces shines over the dark house! I have an aquarius-pisces cusp in the 8th house with Sun in Pisces in the 8th house! Her 8th house dark mood is my primary concern! If she let her dark mood outshine her authentic side big trouble! Her Sun doesn't sextile or trine another planet red flag! There is nessus conjunct ascendant!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...-claims-searched-chloroform/story?id=13912343

it seems her parents are supportive. (Moon cancer on sirius). All in all there is a lot of pisces and neptun. maybe this case stays unsolved. which leads me to another astrology question, which are the indicators of a solved mystery? (mercury as second ruler in 8 combusted, could be death by injection)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g1jERNBzlg&feature=related

don´t know if the links are allowed, but this is an interview with a friend of casey`s brother.

The mercury could be the reason for her confusing story. It is also a gemini mercury and maybe a hint for lack of organisation. (internet researches- drowning)

saturn (is not necassary the father as she was born in the day) and pluto in 4 shows issues in the family. Moon pluto, guilty conscious in relation to her mother. (pluot moon could mean abuse, but is a weak indicator). interestingly the 8th of 5th is cancer, which could be a lake or swimmingpool.

Her pluto is in 3rd house near the 4th house! Family Drama! I don't believe she was happy to tell her parents about bringing a baby home without the father!

The defense is saying that her father sexually abused her repeatedly as a child, even though she says that she had the most loving parents in the world. I think she mentioned something about abuse when she was younger.

I forgot she had her moon inconjunct saturn in her chart! Saturn in the 4th house parents neglected her while strict, tough childhood! Moon in conjunct Saturn means DEPRESSION took place not GOOD!

I forgot she had her moon inconjunct saturn in her chart! Saturn in the 4th house parents neglected her while strict, tough childhood! Moon in conjunct Saturn means DEPRESSION took place not GOOD!

You know what's interesting I saw another birth time for her and it sort of make sense! 6:12 am! And that NBC today video is scary! She was trying to come off as truthful like a Sagittarius Mid heaven but in reality she was proven to be liar with Gemini Nadir! Make sense! And if she is a Pisces Rising that would put her Sun in the 1st house probably conjunct to her Sun like a Leo Rising! Plus I watched Nancy Grace episode someone said she look pale and that describes a pisces rising!Even more the Moon in the 5th House would make her feel like a party girl and that Nessus would be in 5th house! I think I was dupe that she was Leo Rising instead she had that Pisces Rising all long with the Sun in the 1st House!